It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Over - U.S. House Russia Probe Investigation Ends: No Evidence of Russian Collusion

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: AboveDogSecret

Maybe, just maybe, Trump was able to get elected because that is what the US public wanted.

If that were true wouldn't Trump have won the popular vote?

Oh look another one who doesn't know how our elections work.

Popular vote means nothing. Hillary got the 3 million votes from California. The rest of the country voted for trump.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Maybe, just maybe, Trump was able to get elected because that is what the US public wanted.

Popular vote means nothing. Hillary got the 3 million votes from California. The rest of the country voted for trump.

No the rest of the Country got hacked to Vote for Trump, guess what happens in Russia, Putin win's every term.

Now put that into perspective, could you take another two terms of that Rambling a-hole in the oval office!

Do you know how they got Nixon out of Office? It took a lot of guys with a lot of guns!
edit on 14-3-2018 by micromark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Senator on the Senate intelligence Committee just confirmed that they have found no evidence of trump Russia collusion to affect the 2016 election either.

The Russian efforts were Pro Trump after hurting Bernie Sanders, but we knew that already.
edit on 3/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting... looks like the second course is on the way soon, leaving Mueller's sham ad the last to fall.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Senator on the Senate intelligence Committee just confirmed that they have found no evidence of trump Russia collusion to affect the 2016 election either.

The Russian efforts were Pro Trump after hurting Bernie Sanders, but we knew that already.

Thanks for the update.

I guess there will still be those who wont believe,
thanks to Hillary and the Drive By Media.

What a disgrace to this country!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

i think your an idiot

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

It's Mueller, not Muller! And the Trump camp did exactly what they should have. The Democrats better get themselves together or they'll lose again. Hillary is their weak link who cannot get over blaming everyone but herself! Dems need to move on, including the trolls on this thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The investigation is not over yet. The minority is still working on this as is Mueller, but it isnt looking good as this gives Trump more incentive to have Mueller fired.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: carewemust

Thanks for the update.

I guess there will still be those who wont believe,
thanks to Hillary and the Drive By Media.

www.youtube.com...

Welcome to COMMUNISM
What a disgrace to this country!

DO you think I would be sitting here telling you about it unless I had already spoken with the Ashkanazi Jewish programmer who said and I quote, you need to Join our struggle against the CAPITALIST oppressor that has made you a slave to the BANK.

Bolshevik Jew
upload.wikimedia.org...

Klu Klux Klan High Wizard
upload.wikimedia.org...

FOR THE REST OF YOU RETARDS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT COMMUNISM IS

en.wikipedia.org...

OR HOW CITIBANK USES THIS TO EVADE TAX PAYMENTS FOR THE RITCH AND POWERFUL IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY
edit on 15-3-2018 by micromark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kevinquisitor

The House investigation is ending. The Democrat minority can continue to do what they want but they don't represent the House Intel Committee in their efforts or any official investigation.

That leaves the Senate Intel Committee and Mueller.
They will reach the same verdict.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: underwerks

i think your an idiot

Your insult of calling someone an idiot loses its impact when you’re illiterate.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It isn’t like what you referenced is just a DNC thing, it’s on both sides of the aisle. If, as a candidate, you willingly and purposefully collaborated with the ENEMY, that is illegal as hell. It isn’t as though the Russian bots voted so I’m not certain I am with the DNC on election meddling but the only people who should be talking to representatives of foreign governments are people who have been given permission by probably no less than 25 acronyms and POTUS. It isn’t a candidate’s PLACE to be there bc they haven’t won jack # yet. If Trump did that, he’s welcome to GTFO. If ANY candidate does that, regardless of political party, they should be thrown into the clink.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: micromark

No the rest of the Country got hacked to Vote for Trump, guess what happens in Russia, Putin win's every term.

Now put that into perspective, could you take another two terms of that Rambling a-hole in the oval office!

Do you know how they got Nixon out of Office? It took a lot of guys with a lot of guns!

That's is some delusional # if I've ever see it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: micromark

Uh, what ?!? Nixon resigned, to avoid impeachment.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: burntheships
Yeah, I will wait for Muller..
Muller is trained to get to the bottom of things....these people are not.

December 9, 2019

Today's Inspector General Report on FISA-Abuse, further confirms what the Devin Nunes-led House Intelligence Committee determined, back in March 2018.

OIG CONFIRMES IT. NUNES WAS RIGHT: www.breitbart.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join