It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Over - U.S. House Russia Probe Investigation Ends: No Evidence of Russian Collusion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus Have you ever considered using the dark theme? It is much easier on the eyes.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

So what are these?

www.clintonfoundation.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
And there's ANOTHER Olympic swimming pool sized can of LOSE for the Dem insanity crowd.

Get used to it. The fun is just getting started. I imagine disappointment is going to become a a VERY familiar feeling for all the rabid Trump-haters.

Lots of "familiar" names missing in this thread. After all the MONTHS of holier-than-thou cockiness about "But But RUSSIA", how many will come forward and admit they were wrong?

Hmmmm? Wanna take a guess?

What was that I was talking about this morning?

Oh! I remember. What a wonderful time to be alive!

Winning ain't getting old yet!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Dark theme is so 2012.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Intersting....

I think its worth noting that this comes from the Republicans within the house intelligence committee, I personally find it hard to believe that they would say that yes, the Russians helped Trump win and us get our seats. They to me would have a vested interest in denying any collusion.

Now as to the question of was there or was there not any collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign?

I personally would be inclined to say that yes, at some level I believe there was some degree of collusion. However I also acknowledge that I cannot prove it with a strong degree of certainty at this time, just like its difficult to say with certainty to the opposite view. I personally am awaiting the outcome of the Muller investigation, I don't really get too excited when the Republicans say that their guy did not collude with the Russians because thats what I would expect them to say.

So I don't think anyone should be declaring any kind of victory until the Muller investigation has concluded. Whats more I also think that its unfortunate that this has been diluted down to one side vs the other side. This should just simply be about getting to the truth of what happened but rather its morphed into a left vs right fight to to the death to me thats not what it should be about, its about finding out the truth. Its almost quite sad that getting to the truth about something so serious has caused so much division, everyone regardless of political ideology should just want to truth regardless of what that might be.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If they were just getting on with it none of this would have happened. He was duly elected and efforts have been made on multiple fronts to overturn it.

The investigation is a sham. Plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Important to get out ahead of Mueller.
Like the republican memo this report will be the embarrassment of the party and will expose these members as failing to serve the country in their attempt to shield trump.
No one is taking this seriously except trump and Fox.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Beg to differ but hey enjoy your American Reich while it GoP Whistleblowerlasts...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
There is plenty of evidence of collusion with the Russians. But it is with the DNC and Hillary, not Trump.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Whats more I also think that its unfortunate that this has been diluted down to one side vs the other side. This should just simply be about getting to the truth of what happened but rather its morphed into a left vs right fight to to the death to me thats not what it should be about, its about finding out the truth. Its almost quite sad that getting to the truth about something so serious has caused so much division, everyone regardless of political ideology should just want to truth regardless of what that might be.

This coming from you?
You've suddenly steered from Hard Left "Hate Trump No Matter What" to middle of the road. Saw that bridge abutment coming eh?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

No the republicans didn't want to find anything and so they didn't look.
The other members of that committee say there are more witnesses they wanted to interview but the GOP wouldn't allow it. They weren't even honest enough to tell the democrat members they were finalizing the report. How the heck does that work? No congressional committee investigation has ever been handled as badly as this one.
Get real. This report is so wrong it should have a giant F on it. Total failure to serve the country they swore an oath to.
I wouldn't pin any hope on this. It's a sham.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

What second special counsel? There is no second special counsel.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

If they were just getting on with it none of this would have happened. He was duly elected and efforts have been made on multiple fronts to overturn it.

The investigation is a sham. Plain and simple.

Its not a sham, when the entire intelligence apparatus comes out and says that they believe the Russians were interfering by hacking the DNC database then you have to investigate that further then when you also look at what happened with the likes of Flynn and the massive cloud of Russia hanging over the entire thing you have to investigate it.

Now if it turns out that all concerns about Russia were unfounded then thats fine, I think it would be comforting to know that the Russians were unable to influence the election despite their best efforts.

But it does need to be investigated.

I think all sides regardless of left or right should be encouraging this investigation to go forward, it should not be a source of contention, its just about getting to the truth of what happened.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Like some will go to their graves swearing the Clinton's are criminals.
This phenomena can't be helped. Humans being what they are.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Flynn? Flynn is alleged to have lied about something legal. I say alleged because not only is the form 302 fiasco beyond ridiculous, but because even Comey doesnt think he lied. He plead guilty to avoid bankruptcy. To me that makes Mueller look bad, not Flynn. It was all fluff meant to pressure him economically into submission.

At this point the investigation is a political hit job and nothing more. Its already been admitted that US citizens were not knowingly involved in collusion. Which isnt illegal to begin with.
edit on 3/13/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

This coming from you?
You've suddenly steered from Hard Left "Hate Trump No Matter What" to middle of the road. Saw that bridge abutment coming eh?

sigh....

You know I think you completely misunderstand me.

I would never vote for Trump, I think he is a pretty vile human being and I ideologically oppose him.

For me however I am always interested in the truth above all else, I do not care if that truth is supporting my views or not. I go with what the evidence tells me, if the Muller investigation says no collusion then its says no collusion that does not change my views on Trump but I would accept the results of the investigation.

I regard myself as apolitical. I base my support of any political or ideology purely on its merits and not who is saying what. I strongly disagree with Trump on several issues, I actually also think he has done somethings right at the same time. So I have always saw myself as being "middle of the road", I am critical of Trump, just like I was critical of Obama, Bush, Clinton and whoever the hell else you want to name drop.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Thats fine.

I am not saying there has or has not been any collusion I am saying that I would be inclined to believe that there has been however I cannot prove that and I am awaiting the conclusion of the Muller investigation so I have arrive at a stronger conclusion for myself if there was or was not collusion.

I am saying that the investigation should go forward with out interruption and its findings should be accepted.

I am not getting into a debate about if there was or wasn't any conclusion because right now nobody knows for sure all we can do is argue the same points that have been gone over time and time again.

You cannot prove there was definitely not any collusion no more than I can prove their was.

Lets wait and see what the Muller investigation has to say.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

You haven't seen it because just like the GOP members of this committee...you don't want to.
Simple as that.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Well that's not quite true. They were blindsided by this announcement so that statement is a lie. But that's the go to of the conservative party these days. Lie lie deny deny.
It's appalling. It's really quite disgusting.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Collusion is not illegal.

So what is Mueller spending millions investigating? Legal acts? Should that not falp under some department instead?

If Mueller is investigating...what is the crime hes investigating?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join