It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shannon Watts (gun control activist) makes a fool of herself

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yes but the point you are claiming she was trying to make is just your interpretation.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Yes but the point you are claiming she was trying to make is just your interpretation.

Do I know for 100% verified fact what she was thinking? Of course not. But if you're familiar with her, she has a history of focusing on the looks of rifles, particularly what she considers "assault rifles", as opposed to how they function.

And be honest, do you really think she would have chosen that particular gun to highlight if she knew it was one of the least dangerous rifles available? If she just wanted to make the point that all rifles are legal to buy at 18, an accompanying picture wasn't necessary. The logical reason to include a picture like that was to make the point that even particularly dangerous rifles are legal to buy at 18. She just botched it because she doesn't even have basic levels of firearms knowledge. Based on what I've seen from her, I think she thought she was posting a picture of an AR-15. She thinks it's an AR-15 because it's black and scary looking.
edit on 13 3 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join