It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester UK, ''The Pusher.''

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: kerrichin

Heard of the pusher and he may be doing the same near me in Huddersfield.
Had a spat of them last year here.

really i lived in huddersfield for 4 years, the canal even goes though the university doesnt it. its not like its hard for the pusher to get from huddersfield to manchester and back

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Heard of the pusher and he may be doing the same near me in Huddersfield.
Had a spat of them last year here.

double post
edit on 12/3/2018 by kerrichin because: double post

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: JoshuaCox

appologies for breif answer - but you are " over simplifying it "

yes - all major cities have a tally of " misadventure deaths "

but manchester - bodies in canals IS an anomoly

its confined to a certain area - not the entire metropolis

further - the cities of liverpool and birmingham , glasgow - also have lots of canals // water ways - and a far lower "bodies in canals // 100 thousand citizens " count than manchester

does that make sense ?

i agree ive lived in two canal towns and not seen this amount of deaths, yes some could be written off as suicide or misadventure but not all

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yup I have kayaked down half the route. The ruddy locks!!.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Canals are notoriously difficult to climb out of, especially when pished. Vertical slimy walls and unless you know where the exits are then no doubt you would quickly tire treading water. Not saying there's not some foul play.

Throw someone in a river and there's a good chance they find an exit or at least something to hold onto. Canals are a different animal.

this could also be switched over to the serial killer argument. think about it, you want to kill as many people as possible without leaving marks, clues or suspiction.
you push some lone guy in possibly drunk who perhaps isnt in the state to fight back, or creep up on someone unsuspecting and push them in. they arent expecting it the trip/fall/slip/loose balance and fall in, you walk away like nothing happened, the person cant get out and drowns or cucumbs to the elements, think about a serial killer they do this for power, what can be more powerful than causing someones death and theres nothing they can do to save themselves
people get suspicious at the deaths in your usual hunting ground you move to other cities for a while.
Birmingham, hudderfield, leeds, york, bristol all easy to get to on train or car.
maybe theres more than one of you a group of sick individuals who take pleasure in watching these people fight for life with no way of escaping.

maybe im thinking to much into this i dont know

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yup I have kayaked down half the route. The ruddy locks!!.

yeah i dont miss the hills at all, i live int he fens now so no hills no canals haha.
but it would be interesting to see where the deaths are in huddsfield, especially if they are near the clubs or student areas

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Highly weird and somewhat humorous in a strange sort of way, when, as I gather from the Newspaper article you linked up, its not a problem unless the cops say its a problem and they aren't saying its a problem because its not a problem they can solve.

Man, UK got some really bad policing problems. If its too be believed, from some UK shows I've been watching of late, UK police are so caught up in political correctness they damned near have to have a protocols meeting to make a list of all the protocols they'll have to discuss in future meetings before any action can be taken in terms of actually "detecting" who's causing the problem in the first place. Its a wonder any suspect ever gets caught and when they do, they don't get prosecuted unless they specifically, repeatedly and in writing, confess to committing the crime.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Why report it when all our news channels and newspapers only care about celebrity scandals, footballers shagging prostitues behind their wife's backs, the bloody royal family and Meghan sodding Markle or some pointless political pushing agenda.

The deaths are strange, some could be put down to drunks especially in the summer if its a hot day they might fancy a dip in a canal (I'll pass on that myself, especially in Manchester) dive in and knock themselves out when they hit the bottom. Or maybe it is a serial killer and the news doesn't get out to stop th fear of panic.

But going back to why it doesn't make the news, just spend a week watching the news or reading the newspapers and you'll soon get why nothing is reported. The news and newspapers in the UK are an absolute farce, I'd wipe my backside with sand paper before I considered using newspapers that's how much I rate them.

Sorry just realised I've gone off on a massive rant .. aaanyway you catch my drift

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Highly weird and somewhat humorous in a strange sort of way, when, as I gather from the Newspaper article you linked up, its not a problem unless the cops say its a problem and they aren't saying its a problem because its not a problem they can solve.

Man, UK got some really bad policing problems. If its too be believed, from some UK shows I've been watching of late, UK police are so caught up in political correctness they damned near have to have a protocols meeting to make a list of all the protocols they'll have to discuss in future meetings before any action can be taken in terms of actually "detecting" who's causing the problem in the first place. Its a wonder any suspect ever gets caught and when they do, they don't get prosecuted unless they specifically, repeatedly and in writing, confess to committing the crime.

your not wrong the police in the uk are shocking.
the hillsbough disaster they blamed on the football fans when its been discovered of late its been covered up, they covered up the jimmy savile pedo ring, and recently theres the rotherham pedo rings they covered up as they didnt want to offend the communities involved, now its been discovered the rotherham ring extends to numerous towns int he uk.
honestly all the cops in the uk are bothered about are motorists.
its the same with this canal situation, its like they cant find an answer straight away so blame the young men for being drunk and just forget about it. at a minimum they should be looking to see if the canal area is dangerous to walk on ieg slippy no railing but naaaa its to much work.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Why report it when all our news channels and newspapers only care about celebrity scandals, footballers shagging prostitues behind their wife's backs, the bloody royal family and Meghan sodding Markle or some pointless political pushing agenda.

The deaths are strange, some could be put down to drunks especially in the summer if its a hot day they might fancy a dip in a canal (I'll pass on that myself, especially in Manchester) dive in and knock themselves out when they hit the bottom. Or maybe it is a serial killer and the news doesn't get out to stop th fear of panic.

But going back to why it doesn't make the news, just spend a week watching the news or reading the newspapers and you'll soon get why nothing is reported. The news and newspapers in the UK are an absolute farce, I'd wipe my backside with sand paper before I considered using newspapers that's how much I rate them.

Sorry just realised I've gone off on a massive rant .. aaanyway you catch my drift

i completely agree, im so sick of scrolling past hundreds of articles on the royals, the latest being kates hands for gods sake.
ive noticed thats theres a twitter hashtag from people in manchester asking for answers to this pusher, im not a twitter person so not 100% how effective it is

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well I'm sure prince William likes her hands but we won't go onto that subject. I use twitter to a certain extent maybe I'll look on there regarding the pusher see what I can add to your thread, I'm at work right now though

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Well I'm sure prince William likes her hands but we won't go onto that subject. I use twitter to a certain extent maybe I'll look on there regarding the pusher see what I can add to your thread, I'm at work right now though

i bet he does, i just thought the headline was funny and desperate.
its #thepusher i beleive, im no good with this hashtag lark lol

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Thanks I'll have a search when I get a chance, I've not long been on twitter I probably know as much as you do in regards to hashtags etc .. maybe I should get my nephew to do it hah he is a youngster bit more up to date with technology unlike

Interesting thread though I have never heard of it until I read your thread and I'm only down south in Essex and never heard a thing about the suspect pusher. Giving you a star and flag

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I have another theory about the canal drownings I'll share with you on the grounds you please not take it as an insult whatsoever; I've got some very dear friends in and from the UK.

My theory is..........suicide! I base that on watching a Brit TV show, "Scott & Bailey" apparently set in Manchester. I've come to the opinion that for a variety of reasons, but the weather principally, and the crap economy that the area is rampant with untreated, severe depression! I mean, honestly, human beings can only be deprived of sunlight and endure rain for only a certain amount of time before they lose their minds. Add to that chronic damp cold, mist, fog and booze and you've got a recipe for disaster!

The canals may not be the problem....................they may be the ANSWER, a way out of chronic depression!!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS
I doubt the weather is the issue, I think when you're born in the UK you have a natural resilience to the crap weather. A part of my current job is to load large trucks. When it's raining and we get the odd European driver turn up they often ask me if I mind loading in the rain. I just shrug and say .. I'm English I'm use to it

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

You could be correct, I don't know, but I'm amazed by one observation I've made! Shoes! I witness Brits daily slogging through the rain on soaked and puddled streets and sidewalks in leather "dress" shoes! What's the average Brits annual budget for shoes? I can't believe they ever leave the house without their "Wellies" on their feet. Its bizarre. One show we love to watch is "Frost"; Detective Frost ruins at minimum, at least one pair of shoes in the course of 90 minutes.

Is there really no learning curve, or is it that shoes are just incredibly cheap?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Thanks I'll have a search when I get a chance, I've not long been on twitter I probably know as much as you do in regards to hashtags etc .. maybe I should get my nephew to do it hah he is a youngster bit more up to date with technology unlike

Interesting thread though I have never heard of it until I read your thread and I'm only down south in Essex and never heard a thing about the suspect pusher. Giving you a star and flag

thanks yeah i only heard of it last night, i had the documentary pop up on youtube and ended up looking it up more, and thought id look on ere to see if anyone had heard of it

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I have another theory about the canal drownings I'll share with you on the grounds you please not take it as an insult whatsoever; I've got some very dear friends in and from the UK.

My theory is..........suicide! I base that on watching a Brit TV show, "Scott & Bailey" apparently set in Manchester. I've come to the opinion that for a variety of reasons, but the weather principally, and the crap economy that the area is rampant with untreated, severe depression! I mean, honestly, human beings can only be deprived of sunlight and endure rain for only a certain amount of time before they lose their minds. Add to that chronic damp cold, mist, fog and booze and you've got a recipe for disaster!

The canals may not be the problem....................they may be the ANSWER, a way out of chronic depression!!

no insult taken, i do think sme might be accident/suicide but not all. i know the weathers rubish here believe me ive lived all over the uk and it can take a toll, i lived in the us last year also and as soon as i save up im back to vegas or anywhere sunny, but i dont think its the underlying factor, but an interesting idea

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

You could be correct, I don't know, but I'm amazed by one observation I've made! Shoes! I witness Brits daily slogging through the rain on soaked and puddled streets and sidewalks in leather "dress" shoes! What's the average Brits annual budget for shoes? I can't believe they ever leave the house without their "Wellies" on their feet. Its bizarre. One show we love to watch is "Frost"; Detective Frost ruins at minimum, at least one pair of shoes in the course of 90 minutes.

Is there really no learning curve, or is it that shoes are just incredibly cheap?

shoes are cheap but most jobs require dress shoes so people generally dont have a choice
honestly i dont go though many shoes a year, when you live in a damp counrty you learn to avoid the puddles and mud

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I love our weather
our weather has made our island green and lush.
So I'm with our ducks and enjoy our rain.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join