It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parkland deputy heard shots inside Stoneman Douglas building, told cops to stay away: records

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadeWolf
a reply to: Boadicea

A public defender on a multiple capital murder case? I mean, obviously nobody wants to be the guy who defended a school shooter, but isn't this a bit above what a public defender would normally be expected to handle?

Funny thing about that... Cruz has an inheritance coming to him from his mother, and he may not get to keep his public defender. So there's that.

And the public defender appears to have Rothschild connections, as another ATSer pointed out to me a few days ago. Curious, eh?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Boy, some of the stuff in this thread sounds awful similar to things said in another thread a few days ago, doesn't it?

So. Weird.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Boy, some of the stuff in this thread sounds awful similar to things said in another thread a few days ago, doesn't it?

So. Weird.

Deja vu indeed... but I guess there's something to be said for consistency, eh?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well i really thought they had the deputy pinned down on this one when reading the article yesterday.

I have since changed my mind and see how they are just using the guy for political purposes.

My belief is that no fault will be found with any of the responders.

After listening to the recordings it becomes clear that a line of reasoning exist that the defense will successfully use to clear the deputy of all charges.

Good job deputy.
edit on 10-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Now we have the msm claiming the deputy was standing outside doing nothing. They are wrong. At first he claimed it may be fire crackers. Then while on the radio calling for a lock down and perimeter set up because at that point he was still unaware of exactly was happening he then realized that it was gunfire and while in the middle of advising for a perimeter he called out as trained to do so that shots fired and then continued to give directions for 500' perimeter to keep civilians out of the line of fire. This is where the msm is claiming he was telling responders to stay away. he was not> He was still giving directions for the perimeter. Not the same at all.

So no he was not acting cowardly as some state. He was a bit confused as all would be in his shoes at that point. He was indeed gathering intel cause he still did not know where the shooter was cause although he could hear shots he did not have eyes on the shooter and he was having to think of every scenario at that point including not knowing how many people were shooting. As we scene in columbine the scene very well could have been much worse. He was trying to make sure no one else would enter by accident. Cause if they had he would be responsible for their deaths too. Way too many factors for us to second guess.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Your brand of "logic" isn't actual logic, the same way that an AR is NOT a military weapon.

do drivers of red cars really pay more for insurance?

If you own a red car, will you pay more for auto insurance?

Forty-four percent of Americans seem to think so, according to a study by insuranceQuotes.com, an online insurance comparison site.

Insurance companies will consider a myriad of factors in rate calculations, but color is not one of them.

"Color has nothing to do with rates," Loretta Worters, vice president of communications for the Insurance Information Institute, told CNBC. "I guess that myth just keeps perpetuating."

In fact, some insurance agencies won't even ask you for the color of your car when you apply for a quote.

So, what is that you keep saying, something about being logical?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Total bs

you can pull up all the articles you want to.

I personally have paid more for insurance because of the color.

logic is logic and not based on a simple article.

Now perhaps in the last few years that has stopped but it happened.

It was not just a thought but actual experience.

you can keep your bs article and do not try to equate it to logic.

There was a greater point made about mentality that has more merit than you want to give it and that is understandable.

Cool things make you feel cool

if you dress a certain way then people will view you as such

have you ever heard that first impressions are everything?

I wonder why they do not dress like hill billies on capitol hill?????????????????

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
if you dress a certain way then people will view you as such

Right, and prejudice and stereotyping is illogical.

have you ever heard that first impressions are everything?

Yes, and I've experienced, both on the receiving and giving end, that often times, second impressions mean much more. But clichés are just that--common sayings--and that doesn't mean that they necessarily hold logical value.

I wonder why they do not dress like hill billies on capitol hill?????????????????

Because they know that people are illogical in their prejudices and stereotyping, and use that in a way that is advantageous for themselves to appear smarter and more professional than they really are. Only a fool falls for that ruse.

Do a search on "do insurance companies charge more for red cars" and see for yourself that the article that I cited is not at all an anomaly--it's illogical to disregard the truth and call it BS because of anecdotal experiences that you want to believe instead of looking at reality.

Whether or not they used to charge more for red cars is irrelevant, because you claimed that they do it in the present in a generalized statement, implying that all insurance companies do this. It is obvious that they do not, unless you want to just assume that every claim and debunking of your car-insurance myth is a lie.

You constantly call for logic to be used, but you're not giving us a very good first impression on you using logic in your own arguments.

ETA: I'm done with this bickering match about logic. Logic is a definable thing that is taught in colleges around the world. If you choose to misrepresent what logic is, or disregard it when it's staring you in the face, there's nothing that I can do about that, nor is it my job to.

Best regards.
edit on 14-3-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Well that was a bunch of unnecessary gibberish.

You are set in your ways and no amount of reason i present get's through.

Often that is a very great quality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join