It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Department Investigation Expected To Target Andrew McCabe And More

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
A new report on the DOJ IG Investigation to be released soon
is expected to expose Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
in his role in "fixing" the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

A report from the Justice Department’s inspector general will criticize former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe for allowing agency officials to provide information about an ongoing investigation to the media, The New York Times reported Thursday.

McCabe reportedly authorized FBI officials to provide information to the Wall Street Journal in its investigation into how the agency handled the probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

The deputy director allowed officials to discuss a meeting detailed in an October 2016 Journal report, during which some top DOJ officials reportedly decided against authorizing a grand jury or subpoenas in the Clinton investigation.

thehill.com...

From the NYT -

The department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, has zeroed in on disclosures to The Wall Street Journal as part of a wide-ranging investigation into, among other things, how the F.B.I. approached the 2016 inquiry into Mrs. Clinton’s handling of classified information. Mr. Horowitz has said he expects to release a report this month or next. Mr. McCabe, under pressure from the F.B.I. director, Christopher A. Wray, stepped down as the deputy director in late January amid concerns over the coming report.

The IG report will also reveal internal corruption
at the FBI, which will further the need for
a Special Prosecutor.

The findings have potentially serious ramifications for the F.B.I., which is in the middle of a special counsel investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia. Though the report is not expected to focus on that, some of the same agents — including Mr. McCabe — handled both the Russia case and the Clinton inquiry.

Interestingly enough, the NYT article references
an article that was in the WSJ about the internal
feud in The FBI

FBI in Internal Feud Over Hillary Clinton Probe
www.wsj.com...

Well, we wait and wait in hopes of justice finally seeing
the light of day. Hopefully the FBI agents that were
not in on fixing the Clinton Investigation are talking
and there will be sufficient evidence to see some indictments.

edit on 1-3-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
So much time and so much evidence destroyed and covered up I just am afraid it will be hard to prosecute. Even though they had Trump from the start they still seem to have as much OR more evidence now and I bet after investigating for the DNC.

edit on 1-3-2018 by randomthoughts12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
So much time and so much evidence destroyed and covered up I just am afraid it will be hard to prosecute. Even though they had Trump from the start they still seem to have as much OR more evidence now and I bet after investigating for the DNC.

What evidence did they have on Trump from the start? And what additional evidence do they have now after investigating the DNC? Be specific, and links please.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Its also pretty much confirmed that FBI agents who were upset about 302's being altered have been providing evidence to Horowitz for awhile now. It appears that McCabe #2 at FBI is gonna be the biggest fish to face charges in a long time.

Comey deserves charges too. The case for massive criminal abuse is there if we have a DOJ with balls. No wonder the FBI is experiencing shame after shame right now: Its top cops have been corrupt idiots for years.

Mueller was boss during the incredible scandal of manufactured evidence at the FBI lab, helping cover Benghazi, Uranium 1...

If you wanna hear the case laid out very clearly from someone who knows what's going on, this is an excellent vid with to the point information. The interviewer asks the right questions and shuts up and listens otherwise. The evidence and evidentiary items are many and growing.

This is big, Constitutional Crisis big. ALL Americans should be mad as hell.

edit on 1-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

This coming from The Times is interesting....
as McCabe, from their reporting is going
to catch it big time for talking to...
The Times.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Its also pretty much confirmed that FBI agents who were upset about 302's being altered have been providing evidence to Horowitz for awhile now. It appears that McCabe #2 at FBI is gonna be the biggest fish to face charges in a long time.

Indeed, and I'm also curious if "The Insurance Policy"
tossed out in Andy's office will be in the report.

Seems the two go hand in hand.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Meuller's, ahem, investigation gets wrapped up, then they're fair game for the crimes they are colluding to cover-up with this disgrace of a witch hunt.

Maybe that's when we see the hammer. One can hope. Lord knows the evidence is there.

edit on 1-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Reports and councils and smoking guns, reports memos, tweets, "proof", coverups "Coming Storms", "Blue Waves"

people remain docile

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

"Insurance Policy's"

"302's withheld from Congress"

"leaking classified information"

on and on brings "Red States" and
a Red Electoral map.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
These guys have been doing some good reporting, understand both the wide-view and macro, and make some interesting observations about Horowitz and folk like Bill Priestap. Priestap is almost certainly cooperating with IG Horowitz & the DOJ. Prosecutors are probably already working on some of this.

Follow the links at the bottom of their articles to see all their reporting (great timelines too) and why we might finally see justice for once.

Interesting how Grassley is coming with his team from one direction, Nunes from another, damning evidence everywhere, Sessions leak investigations/sting happening, all spinning off of and converging back to Horowitz and the forthcoming report.

Someone’s Doing The DOJ and FBI Interrogations and It’s Not Congress…

and:

#FusionCollusion – Congress Takes 3-Prong Approach To Surround Corrupt Intelligence and Justice Officials…

edit on 2-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yep.. TheConservativeTreehouse.com is thorough, yet stories are written in a manner that makes the information easy to understand and digest.

That was a good article you shared too. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

They don't have any evidence on President Trump, because he's done nothing wrong.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Last report was, Mueller is asking people about Trump's occasional Twitter spats against Jeff Sessions, trying to see if that amounts to obstruction of justice. The man is clearly grasping at straws trying to find some way to get at Trump.

The other reports, that he's going to indict people for "hacking" the DNC database, are equally farcical. We know it was an internal leak, not a hack. There is solid forensic evidence that the download speed was too fast for an internet connection, meaning it had to be someone with physical access to the computer, using a flash drive or similar. Kim DotCom has outright claimed that Seth Rich was the leaker, and he knows this because he (Kim) was involved in it, and helped pass the files on to Wikileaks! Also, neither the FBI nor any other government agency ever examined the server, so any charges would be based on the word of CrowdStrike, who was acting as an agent of the DNC at the time.

I suspect The GUT has nailed it: Muller himself has plenty of skeletons in his own closet that he needs to answer for. So it behooves him to drag this out as long as he can, so as to provide himself with political cover against investigations into his own actions as head of the FBI.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Someone’s Doing The DOJ and FBI Interrogations and It’s Not Congress…

and:

#FusionCollusion – Congress Takes 3-Prong Approach To Surround Corrupt Intelligence and Justice Officials…

Very interesting GUT!

Also breaking today is news that the same group
of culprits actually hid facts in the Russia Probe
from Congress.

Tick Tock.....

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnaallen

They don't have any evidence on President Trump, because he's done nothing wrong.

But to hear the "Never Trumpers" talk, you'd think they have irrefutable evidence of....something. I keep asking those posters to tell me EXACTLY what his crimes are and what evidence they have for them, but so far, none of them have answered. Huh.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Not on Trump on Clinton and the other side of the scandal!...did the DNC part at the end not make it clear? I think I got my reply mixed up.

top topics

join