It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Flat Earth and the Hollow Earth

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Time for bed, children.

The adult conversations don't exist here, anymore.

1800 feet of bs, not accounted for, and never will.

Just keep on saying curvature exists, flat earth is a stupid idea, and all is well in fantasyland, once again!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Time for bed, children.

Just keep on saying curvature exists, flat earth is a stupid idea, and all is well in fantasyland, once again!

Are you "triggered"?

Do you have your safety blanket right now?

Let's raise the money guy, go take "the trip" lmfao

What are you so afraid? You are deflecting, are you or are not you going to go there? Yes or no

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Time for bed, children.

Looks like the children scared is not me but you

I may not be a zillion years old like you but i can at least say i have seen, unlike you poor guy

So once again, do you want us to raise the money so you can go see for yourself or are you going to run away, once again

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

Time for bed, children.

I may not be a zillion years old like you but i can at least say i have seen, unlike you poor guy

So once again, do you want us to raise the money so you can go see for yourself or are you going to run away, once again

You can't even address my question, along with the fact you are, indeed, very immature

I've just been wasting of my time on trying to have an adult debate with you.

Sorry to be so blunt. But it's the truth of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

But i have "SEEEEEEEEEN"

And you have not

Grow up old man

Are you, or are you not willing to take the trip and leave all that dumb pseudo science behind?

Once you can see it you will be free and really have an opinion

Come with me to the truth old man

Don't be scared, you won't die or be replaced by an alien mind. I Promise!

edit on 10-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

You can't even address my question, along with the fact you are, indeed, very immature

Well yes, i'm 17 and you are soooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb

How's that about being immature?

I have better examples, hold on

Have you taken a trip to the atmosphere? No? I have lol, I guess i'm too immature for you since i have seen it with my own eyes

Have you seen things on your own with no camera/video/other people's words/books?

No. I guess i less immature than you because i did

Are you not afraid to go out there and see for yourself what's going on?

Yes. I guess i'm less immature than you then, because i did

Keep talking, i have seen and have better experience than you.

You are just talk, sorry for you sir, i'm sorry education failed you like this

Keep judging me because of my age

I offered a good solution.

Go see for yourself! Yet you kept ignoring it, then you are the problem

I will stand by my offer to crowd fund a trip so you can go see for yourself

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Time for bed, children.

Hey i believe you the world turtle is real. I leaned over the edge one time in band camp. And i swear i saw the cosmic turtle.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Time for bed, children.

You haven't been having a debate in any way, shape or form. You've been sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming loudly whenever people point out just how wrong you are. You've been trolling us all in other words.
edit on 10-6-2018 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Hey i believe you the world turtle is real. I leaned over the edge one time in band camp. And i swear i saw the cosmic turtle.
It's turtles all the way down but they forgot to show them on this:

originally posted by: seagull

At least I got a new map of the solar system out of this thread.
Now if I could just figure out why all the planets (and the Plutoids) are shaped like balls except that one. And why none of the others have turtles holding them up:

And why folks in South Africa can't see the North star polaris.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: dragonridr
It's turtles all the way down but they forgot to show them on this:

originally posted by: seagull

At least I got a new map of the solar system out of this thread.
Now if I could just figure out why all the planets (and the Plutoids) are shaped like balls except that one. And why none of the others have turtles holding them up:

The turtles picture.. lmfao xaxaxa i can't get over it sorry lol i just get it. How this all issue came to be, wasn't this something that was believed like a thousand years ago or so? How can we still be here with this?

I loved this

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH
Apparently some ancient Hindu, Chinese and native American beliefs held the idea of a big turtle holding up the earth.

One problem with that idea was, they weren't sure what was holding up the turtle. Then someone came up with the idea it must be turtles all the way down. That's a lot of turtles.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

a reply to: WarriorMH
Apparently some ancient Hindu, Chinese and native American beliefs held the idea of a big turtle holding up the earth.

One problem with that idea was, they weren't sure what was holding up the turtle. Then someone came up with the idea it must be turtles all the way down. That's a lot of turtles.

All the way down to where ??????

Xaxaxaxaxaxaxa i am so sorry I just don't know how to feel right now, this is beyond lmao

Thank you for making me laugh so much today, I really needed this

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Here’s another one:

Why do people in the Australia and the mid-Southern Hemisphere see the constellations noticeably rotated relative to people in the mid-Northern Hemisphere? Same with the Moon; the orientation of the Moon’s craters would look rotated when viewed from Australia or Chile or South Africa compared to how it’s seen from North America or Europe.

How would this be possible if the Earth were flat?

The reason for this apparent rotated oriention is because the people doing the viewing are doing so from the curved surface of a spheroid, so a person standing on the surface of the spheroid in Australia would be standing in a rotated position (along the curve) compared to people in North America.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Hey... look at that!!

Turbo was right... people in Australia do walk up side down!!

Why are there no photos of this!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

It all really comes down to that very simple question. One that the FE'ers can not answer.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Suggested answer for the FEers:

That question doesn't fit the discussion so it is not even worth addressing. Plus, the people in the southern hemisphere (sorry, I don't know the flat earth term, maybe 'other edge') are probably lying.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Didn't you get the memo? Australia doesn't exist, and anyone claiming to be from there is an actor.

Australia is not real. It’s a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It’s a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.

Australia does not exist. All things you call “proof” are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They’re all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.

If you think you’ve ever been to Australia, you’re terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby – or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.

Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these “Australian” says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people was said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land.

www.unilad.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

All the way down to where ??????
I'm not sure, and I don't think the people who thought of that know either. They just thought they found a clever solution to the problem of not knowing what was holding up the turtle that was holding up the earth. I think you're supposed to just accept these stories and then re-tell them to your children without thinking about them too much, because if you start thinking about them like that, then you might start to wonder if anybody really knows what's holding up the earth.

Xaxaxaxaxaxaxa i am so sorry I just don't know how to feel right now, this is beyond lmao

Thank you for making me laugh so much today, I really needed this
I get a kick out of that too, especially the way the artist gave the turtles personalities so they can have some fun with each other while they're holding up the earth. I noticed one of them is wearing what looks like he has an astronaut helmet so he has something to breathe, but I don't know what the others are breathing. I think that's another question you're not supposed to ask.

originally posted by: roadgravel

Suggested answer for the FEers:

That question doesn't fit the discussion so it is not even worth addressing. Plus, the people in the southern hemisphere (sorry, I don't know the flat earth term, maybe 'other edge') are probably lying.
I read a flat earth forum about the difference in stars which could only be explained by a curved earth. There was a man in the southern hemisphere who offered to go outside and take some pictures of the stars to prove they weren't the same stars as the Northern hemisphere, but before he did that, he wanted the flat Earthers to let him know if there was any point in doing that or if they would automatically reject his photos as fake like they do photos from NASA.

The FE'ers never gave him any way to establish the credibility of his photos so he didn't bother taking/posting them. This feature of refusing to accept any counter evidence and deeming it all fake makes conspiracy theories unassailable.

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Didn't you get the memo? Australia doesn't exist, and anyone claiming to be from there is an actor.
Wow, I didn't get that memo, LOL.

I wonder how they explain these strange alien looking creatures that sort of look like giant rats, that you don't see anywhere else? I don't think they can fake this by taking footage of a rat and then enlarging it:

edit on 2018610 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Sunlight should hit the moon and Earth on the sides that are FACING the sun. And the opposite side of the moon and Earth, not facing the sun, should be dark, yes? On Earth, that's what happens. The side facing the Sun is in sunlight, the other side is dark.

Wait. What "other side"? Isn't Earth flat?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: InsignificantOne

Sunlight should hit the moon and Earth on the sides that are FACING the sun. And the opposite side of the moon and Earth, not facing the sun, should be dark, yes? On Earth, that's what happens. The side facing the Sun is in sunlight, the other side is dark.

Wait. What "other side"? Isn't Earth flat?

A coin has two sides, doesn't it?

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45 >>

join