It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Flat Earth and the Hollow Earth

page: 45
<< 42  43  44   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Hey... look at that!!

Turbo was right... people in Australia do walk up side down!!

Why are there no photos of this!!!

Naw...Australians are rightside-up. It's the "North Latituders" who are upside-down.

The evil Powers That Be make sure that the globe Earth is always shown with the Northern Hemisphere up. However, in reality it's the Southern Hemisphere that should be up. At least that's the direction the Pleiadians call "up"....

...And we all know that the Pleiadians don't get up and down confused in space, or else they'd be walking on the ceilings of their spaceships. How silly would that be?!

edit on 11/6/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You may be interested in this theory which seems to have some relevance here:

Landover Baptist Church - Intelligent Pulling

I must admit, at first I thought they were being serious.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mytquin

Most of these "theories" are total "bosh"... In my opinion and per my research on the subject of "flat earth". These people don't understand basics in earth science, physics nor in astro-physics. One only has to take into account air pressure, air temperatures, jet streams, lift, air currents, wind speed, directional wind speed, storms, barometric pressure, precipitation, ionization, atmosphere, gravity, wind sheer, aerodynamics, vectors, geometry, trigonometry, distance, elevation, altitude and its effects, pressure, air density, compression, electronics, aviation, thermodynamics, hydrodynamics, air braking, thermo-couplings, weight bearing (with/without loads), pressure loss, pressure gains, weight distribution, hydrolysis, etc. simply to fly a plane. In other words, simply put, it's a LOT more involved than concern over why they don't have to "dip" their nose while flying... What a silly question!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People "...walking on ceiling of spaceships..."

LOL!

edit on 6/11/2018 by FreddieGroggs because: Clarified which posting for my reply; user posted several times.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

You may be interested in this theory which seems to have some relevance here:

Landover Baptist Church - Intelligent Pulling

I must admit, at first I thought they were being serious.

That sounds a little like Einstein's explanation for gravity as being a product of warped space-time.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I missed that memo.

Even with examples living around me in real life, I have problems believing anyone could be that gullible, and/or stupid...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44   >>

join