It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Live Congress and Trump talking GUNS.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Have I gone crazy yet?

The po po's not knocking on my door going wherez ma gunz?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That's just like your opinion, man...

www.foxnews.com...

link   
a reply to: neo96

Have I gone crazy yet?

Yet?

Bless your heart.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yea, which happens to be based off what he actually said.

“You know, I’m your biggest fan in the whole world,” Trump told Scalise. “I think that bill maybe one day will pass, but it should pass as a separate. If you’re going to put concealed carry between states into this bill, we’re talking about a whole new ball game.” Trump added: “I’m with you, but let it be a separate bill.”

Compared to what your article says he said:

President Trump said Wednesday that he doesn't want concealed carry permits to be valid across state lines during a meeting with a bipartisan members of congress, adding that the measure will "never pass."

edit on 28-2-2018 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2018 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Have I gone crazy yet?

Yet?

Bless your heart.

You missed it.

He embodies and perfectly represents the insanity, absurdity and stupidity that has become the extreme Right Wing.

So ease to label someone nuts then send the cops after them to take their guns.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Have I gone crazy yet?

Yet?

Bless your heart.

You missed it.

He embodies and perfectly represents the insanity, absurdity and stupidity that has become the extreme Right Wing.

No, I didn't. But you clearly have.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You really think it would be that easy? Wait and see what happens the next few days.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Have I gone crazy yet?

Yet?

Bless your heart.

You missed it.

Nope, but keep replying.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

You really think it would be that easy? Wait and see what happens the next few days.

What better happen is a filibuster and that snip never makes it to De Furhers desk.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Have I gone crazy yet?

Yet?

Bless your heart.

You missed it.

Nope, but keep replying.

Yep.

Thanks for the green light, massa!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

If I'm a massa?

Then get back to work and stop dilly dallying around.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Back to the thing at hand.

President Donald Trump held a stunning televised meeting with a bipartisan group of lawmakers on Wednesday, and signaled he was open a series of gun control measures in a move that left Democrats beaming and Republicans stunned

So it's not about dead people is it?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
With all of this #winning, today would be a great day (if I were a Trump supporter) to don my MAGA hat!

No wall, Hillary isn't locked up, Obama isn't locked up, ISIS wasn't defeated in 30 days nor by the US, Obamacare still exists - and now, the far rights worst fears under Obama - has come to light under their idol and messiah!

Remember folks: Donald Trump isn't a politician. He's a businessman. He's going to get things done. He has the best people. He's going to drain the swamp. He's anti-establishment. He's for the people. He's anti political correctness. He has a Republican controlled government. He's for the working class. He speaks in big city talk, and doesn't lie. When he speaks, he doesn't lie, it's what we "Trump haters," project onto him because of our own lies. He's not afraid to take the gloves off. He's appointing people to lock Hillary up. He's playing 4D chess against the deep state.

Remember the #winning threads, the crow meme threads, Trump supporters are so full of it. Now that their precious guns are under attack, of all things. Gold star families wasn't enough, physically disabled people weren't enough, his continued display of childlike incompetence and outbursts of rage, to his treatment of Constitutionally protected American football players, NBA players, to continuing the war on drugs and appointing "good people don't smoke marijuana," as the AG... the amount of delusion it must take to be a Trump supporter and simultaneously claim to be a patriot.... bravo, that's far beyond what I can do.

But hey guys, don't worry, keep on voting - because next time, it's gonna be different!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

No wall, Hillary isn't locked up, Obama isn't locked up, ISIS wasn't defeated in 30 days nor by the US, Obamacare still exists - and now, the far rights worst fears under Obama - has come to light under their idol and messiah!

And Trumps not locked up,

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Just when I thought you were going to leave out a "chess not checkers" reference you slip it in there, you sly devil.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Just because you've appointed yourself to a position where you get to give others permission doesn't actually mean anything, you realize that, right?

Slapping a Burger King crown on your head doesn't actually make you a king of anything other than your Whopper.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Are we getting more lists or allowing more access to those already existing lists?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Just because you've appointed yourself to a position where you get to give others permission doesn't actually mean anything, you realize that, right?

Moi?

Non.

Thanks for the green light, massa!

You gave me the title.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join