It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one get to another timeline?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton
YOU HAVE EXACTLY nailed it.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
HAH! So you want to crap on my thread then start one up of your own. It's cool. I get it.

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, so start out by assuming that sending information back in time is possible. The timeline changes, but nobody notices because they're participants. Awareness of a change in the timeline, then, requires that some portion of consciousness is external to our physical reality, and is persistent despite the change. So if you want to change timelines, all you need to do is send information back in time. If you want to be aware of the change, you'd need to have access to whatever portion of your consciousness resides outside of time.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
www.pewresearch.org...

With over half wanting to go on an extended reality vacation, who would of thought that we might enter a time of acute psychosis and mental illness.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun
HAH! So you want to crap on my thread then start one up of your own. It's cool. I get it.

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, so start out by assuming that sending information back in time is possible. The timeline changes, but nobody notices because they're participants. Awareness of a change in the timeline, then, requires that some portion of consciousness is external to our physical reality, and is persistent despite the change. So if you want to change timelines, all you need to do is send information back in time. If you want to be aware of the change, you'd need to have access to whatever portion of your consciousness resides outside of time.

Mine is a sarcastic response to threads like yours.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

You do know that makes you a troll, yes?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Or, a guy with a sense of humor, and a thirst for knowledge. But, labels never bothered me.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I highly doubt that will come as a surprise to him.....

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Who doesn't love low hanging fruit?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

I highly doubt that will come as a surprise to him.....

I really couldn't care less what anyone calls me.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

In my reality, you were the troll and he was the original poster

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

In my reality, you were the troll and he was the original poster

I feel I answered his OP in good faith. His submissions to my thread, which he's lampooning with this thread, were derisive and sarcastic. I don't understand why people feel the need to be mean to people for fun. I don't want to live in that reality. There are plenty of real reasons to be mean to each other without doing it for entertainment.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you that. What I should have said was that you were engaged in trolling, and I find that mean-spirited and it makes me feel bad when you direct it at me.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you that. What I should have said was that you were engaged in trolling, and I find that mean-spirited and it makes me feel bad when you direct it at me.

I was having a discussion based on my own opinions, like most on this site. Feel free to do the same. Taking things personally around here is kind of pointless.
Peace!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Put three lsd under your tongue, and experience the ever changing reality, to the point that it hurts to witness.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnorantGod
Put three lsd under your tongue, and experience the ever changing reality, to the point that it hurts to witness.

Don't you also need some kind of sensory deprivation tank for that to work?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Lol talking from experience, you don't need any kind of machine to be at the point that what was considered as reality has vanished in a ever-changing state, where it's impossible to make any mental structure or logic.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

stand in font a mirror and repeat "Mandela" 5 times.

Next

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The Shaman's path isn't for the weak. The easy path is to ridicule from ignorance.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

stand in font a mirror and repeat "Mandela" 5 times.

Next

Are you sure that doesn't end with being stabbed to death?
I don't think I want to try that one.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

let it go

I read the thread and was really impressed by your open mindeness to some suggestions.

Erik made a suggestion that you could have mistaken Gabriel for Freddie.

Your reply was refreshing that you actually took the suggestion as being a reasonable explanation.

Don't let it hurt your feelings, the whole Mandela effect thing is a laughable concept that was simply a mish mash of previous ideas like living a simulated reality and few others based on concepts that reality is not what we think it is.

Its amazes me that some are so caught up in believing this to be something profound and unexplained when its just a remix of something old used as a new idea to ....... bottom line...... create a means of income.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join