It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one get to another timeline?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Although I've always considered the ME theories to be complete nonsense, brought on by faulty memory, and confusion.
I am very interested to hear from the believers, how exactly they feel they ended up in this new alternate reality.
For myself, I get up, I go to work, I come home, all with my reality still intact. What did you all do differently to be sucked in to this bizarre new world?
Has anyone traveled back? If so, how so?

I'm very interested.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Although I've always considered the ME theories to be complete nonsense, brought on by faulty memory, and confusion.
I am very interested to hear from the believers, how exactly they feel they ended up in this new alternate reality.
For myself, I get up, I go to work, I come home, all with my reality still intact. What did you all do differently to be sucked in to this bizarre new world?

I'm very interested.

You are already in one.

In the real world, Trump is not your President. Go back to sleep, everything is OK.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I'm very interested.

Astral projecting/traveling within deep Transcendental Meditation.. Takes practice...

Contact me thru messaging privately here at ATS with any questions.

M. S.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

When the large hadron colider experiments srarted they opened a rip in the space time continuem which caused a world wide flux matrix distortion. The affect was to small for most to notice exept for thoes with a more open prespective.

At least that is what i have been able get from it.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
According to some theories? Just as you’re about to make a decision, make the opposite decision. Congratulations you’ve arrived on a new time line.

link   
Whoops, double posted.
edit on 2/28/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

link   
So, why am I stuck in this boring normal reality?

edit on 28-2-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Well according to all the movies and scifi I read.

You wouldn't need to there are multiple yous across a multiverse.

Timeline change occurs, a new timeline created.

Then, if you could traverse the multiverse, you only need to kil off your other versions to increase your power, its like you are regulated 24 volts, but then you have to spread that across every version of yourself.

However if you were to have the entire 24 volts, you get to be Neo.

It's like a crappy fractal really that you have no control over, just suck it up, take it in, and tell us how you feel because in this timeline- Feelings > Facts.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
According to some theories? Just as you’re about to make a decision, make the opposite decision. Congratulations you’ve arrived on a new time line.

I think I read something about that.
There's a cat in a box with poison, in one reality it eats the poison and dies, and the other it doesn't.

Interesting, but how do people move between them?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Then, if you could traverse the multiverse, you only need to kil off your other versions to increase your power, its like you are regulated 24 volts, but then you have to spread that across every version of yourself.

It's like a crappy fractal really that you have no control over, just suck it up, take it in, and tell us how you feel because in this timeline- Feelings > Facts.

I've concluded long ago there is no Multi-verse based on actual irrefutable facts. Here it goes for you:

Premise 1: If there is a Multi-verse everything that can happen, has happen and will happen.

Premise 2: If I was able to kill off my other versions to become the Ultimate PsychoEmperor, I would.

Premise 3: There is another PsychoEmperor who has already been able to do this.

Premise 4: I am still Alive.

Ergo, No multi-verse

edit on 2/28/2018 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

originally posted by: Lysergic

I've concluded long ago there is no Multi-verse based on actual irrefutable facts. Here it goes for you:

Premise 1: If there is a Multi-verse everything that can happen, has happen and will happen.

Premise 2: If I was able to kill off my other versions to become the Ultimate PsychoEmperor, I would.

Premise 3: There is another PsychoEmperor who has already been able to do this.

Premise 4: I am still Alive.

Ergo, No multi-verse

Holy crap, that is a spectacular theory.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What is ME? Sorry, I'm not up on these new fangled acronyms.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I definitely believe in an infinite number of alternative realities and the ME. Why some remember, some do not, and others get completely defensive right away I don't know.

That being said, I'm starting to believe that our timeline has been distorted in some way. So the past has been changed and we are seeing the ripples and for some reason some people can remember things before they were changed.

So to answer your question, nobody changed timelines, the past was changed and we are seeing the effects. Now one could argue that if the past was changed then we are automatically in a different timeline but I don't think that is the case.

One could also argue that it is just faulty memories and I am open to all possibilities and I will not close the door on any of them. And as you have stated whether it is real or not we still have to go to work, come home, pay bills, ect...
Unless there is some major event that seems to have changed I wouldn't worry about it.

link   

originally posted by: hombero
What is ME? Sorry, I'm not up on these new fangled acronyms.

Mandella Effect.

link   

So, why am I stuck in this boring normal reality?

Likely because your sane.

There's no shortage of loons out there claiming all manner of witchdoctor ability... But when taken to task, unable to perform their specialty magic.

Mental illness is rampant in the United States, and not being addressed in any way until the horrendous act manifests, such as a school shooting, or crowds are killed by a malcontent in a car driving down the sidewalk of a busy street. They profess abilities in the supernatural, yet adamantly deny any possible existence of a Creator/God

The proof is in the pudding, if you can project, or exist in other worlds/realms.......... how's about bring back a bumper sticker or newspaper. Hate to be a buzzkill............................. well actually I don't.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Shrooms

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

That's pretty funny, it reminds me of some old jacki chan or jet lee movie when there is another version of himself killing all the others in different realities.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Mandella effect: where people notice shocking differences in there surroundings as apposed to their memories. These differences are also some how all connected to a singular, unknown event.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I will always believe, it stems from an underlying need to be special in some way.
I however, am fine with being mediocre, so I don't experience these things.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Avatars. We are bouncing around in avatars.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join