It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yea for Transgender Equality!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You go girl!! 36-0!!

Euless Trinity (Texas) transgender wrestler Mack Beggs won his second straight state title Saturday evening to a chorus of boos.

Beggs (36-0), who won last year's Class 6A girls championship in the 110-pound division, won by decision 15-3 against Chelsea Sanchez of Katy Morton Ranch.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just had this debate on FB. It is the state that is forcing him to compete against obviously physically inferior opponents. The simple fix is to let him compete in the bracket that would actually be competitive and challenging to him. He doesn’t even want the championship and I’m sure gets no satisfaction out of it and the only reason he is wrestling is to take a stand against the system the only way he can. He has to be adamant about competing to show how seriously he wants to be in the sport. Some of you would say no he should not compete at all but that’s not fair either. Athletic competition is almost a requirement for college admission these days, or at least with good schools. Just let him wrestle boys and everyone wins, easy.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
You go girl!! 36-0!!

Euless Trinity (Texas) transgender wrestler Mack Beggs won his second straight state title Saturday evening to a chorus of boos.

Beggs (36-0), who won last year's Class 6A girls championship in the 110-pound division, won by decision 15-3 against Chelsea Sanchez of Katy Morton Ranch.

Everyone but the state of Texas wants him to compete against other boys.

But the state of Texas won’t have it.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Whatever. He's still genetically a male beating up on females. OK so someone else "made him do it," but to claim "victory" here is absurd.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He should see the problem, and desist.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You go girl!! 36-0!!

i'd say you don't have to be a jerk, but maybe you do.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Gee, what a guy; er, I mean a girl. Absurd. He must have a transconscience to allow him to continue to beat up girls.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Science proves and shows that male human beings are genetically stronger than females with only fractional exceptions. Males have much stronger upper body musculature and frames. There should be no debate or question on this.

But here we are, allowing a born-male to compete against competitors that are genetically weaker. These are the facts.

This person should be competing against male competitors.

There should be no debate or question about it. What you are born without drug or hormone interference, is what you should compete against.

Oh but we have to see equality, right?

edit on 25-2-2018 by havok because: Grammar errors

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Everyone but the state of Texas wants him to compete against other boys.

But the state of Texas won’t have it.

Because he is a she now in the eyes of the law...

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Me or him?

This is what the future looks like when by law we make things so...

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Double whammy...well if he's transgendered he has the right as decided by all the wanna feel good people of the United States that should someone identify as a female than so be it...wondering if the feminists who feel that they are equal or superior to many males are scratching their heads over the numerous losses..how can it be??

Naturally I'm adding lot's of sarcasm to this debate but the reality is that a womam has beaten a transgender male in the octagon and she deserves her props becausevit was a big deal..
edit on 25-2-2018 by chrismarco because: can't spell

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I disagree, I think at this point there would have to be a lot of science performed to re-calculate classification. Muscle tone, density, hormone levels, etc., and they would have to advance their testing policies to professional levels which there probably isn't the money for.

Kids will always be disparaged in some way, if the transition is that important to them they should realize the burden of proof is on them to insure they stay within the rules. Changing rules to benefit small groups of people helps no one in the long run. If they can prove they have average hormone levels and muscle density to weight ratio, bone density among other things to that of a male of that age/weight class I think they should be allowed to wrestle boys. If they can't prove that I don't think they should be allowed to at all.
edit on 2/25/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

Oh but we have to see equality, right?

We can add estrogen to the ban list of drugs in sports....

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
LMAO!! You friggin goons don't even comprehend the situation HAHAHAHHAHAAH, your ignorance betrays you. He was born with and still has a vagina he is Trans-male receiving HRT (Hormone Therapy). He wants to compete against males but Texas being Texas says he has to wrestle against girls according to his birth certificate. Jesus Christ if your going to grab your pitchforks and torches at leave have the facts straight SMH.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!.....
Read more at www.notable-quotes.com...

Euless Trinity (Texas) transgender wrestler Mack Beggs won his second straight state title Saturday evening to a chorus of boos....

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Me or him?

This is what the future looks like when by law we make things so...

Not when WE make it so, when the leftist/globalists make it so. Time to take back our land.
edit on 25-2-2018 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
Changing rules to benefit small groups of people helps no one in the long run. If they can prove they have average hormone levels and muscle density to weight ratio, bone density among other things to that of a male of that age/weight class I think they should be allowed to wrestle boys. If they can't prove that I don't think they should be allowed to at all.

Very slippery slope there...Most great athletes have advantages over others in the same areas you suggest testing...that is one of the reasons they are so good. We could also see women that were born that way may not meet the same criteria and so do we force big women to compete against men too?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
LMAO!! You friggin goons don't even comprehend the situation HAHAHAHHAHAAH, your ignorance betrays you. He was born with and still has a vagina he is Trans-male receiving HRT (Hormone Therapy). He wants to compete against males but Texas being Texas says he has to wrestle against girls according to his birth certificate. Jesus Christ if your going to grab your pitchforks and torches at leave have the facts straight SMH.

right? no idea what they're talking about but they've got those big opinions pre-loaded and ready to fire at the first thing that moves.

Me or him?

you. you are being the jerk here, with your faux-congratulations and misgendering.

the guy has the option to wrestle in the division he's clearly not suited for, or not wrestle at all. to protest a broken system or to sit down and shut up so people don't get too uncomfortable with having to think new thoughts.

i know which you'd prefer he do, but i find it commendable. the law's wrong and should be changed.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Just had this debate on FB. It is the state that is forcing him to compete against obviously physically inferior opponents. The simple fix is to let him compete in the bracket that would actually be competitive and challenging to him. He doesn’t even want the championship and I’m sure gets no satisfaction out of it and the only reason he is wrestling is to take a stand against the system the only way he can. He has to be adamant about competing to show how seriously he wants to be in the sport. Some of you would say no he should not compete at all but that’s not fair either. Athletic competition is almost a requirement for college admission these days, or at least with good schools. Just let him wrestle boys and everyone wins, easy.

I can see it's a sticky problem if in fact the competitor wants to wrestle boys and is not allowed to. Personally, I would think the higher road would be to bow out and deal with it, but I can't totally fault the athlete either.

Thanks for taking the time to explain that. How would you handle it, Rainbow?

ETA: This is the first I heard of it and obviously didn't understand that he was born female and he's wrestling against females? Is that right? At this point I'm admittedly very confused...
edit on 25-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

So its a girl transitioning to a guy. Testosterone she takes is what making her strong.
usatodayhss.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join