It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yea for Transgender Equality!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Xtrozero
You go girl!! 36-0!!

i'd say you don't have to be a jerk, but maybe you do.

The jerk is the boy who claims to be a girl, and is beating up on girls.

Just keep some context, m'kay?

EDIT: I'm willing to admit my error.

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
LMAO!! You friggin goons don't even comprehend the situation HAHAHAHHAHAAH, your ignorance betrays you. He was born with and still has a vagina he is Trans-male receiving HRT (Hormone Therapy). He wants to compete against males but Texas being Texas says he has to wrestle against girls according to his birth certificate. Jesus Christ if your going to grab your pitchforks and torches at leave have the facts straight SMH.

So it's a girl who is taking performance-enhancing hormones, beating up on other girls. Still a jerk.

She needs to stop.
edit on 25-2-2018 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I understand what I'm suggesting would ruin the thing this person supposedly loves, in which case you would assume given this argument you'd hope they make the right call and realize that if their transition is worth it then they should realize it is them that should make the sacrifice. Relying on natural growth vs manufactured is a different thing entirely imo which is why this sort of thing should be prevented, but I'm atleast trying to meet them halfway for the sake of their argument.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You go girl!! 36-0!!

Euless Trinity (Texas) transgender wrestler Mack Beggs won his second straight state title Saturday evening to a chorus of boos.

Beggs (36-0), who won last year's Class 6A girls championship in the 110-pound division, won by decision 15-3 against Chelsea Sanchez of Katy Morton Ranch.

Yey, things that have nothing to do with me, that affect my day to day in no way whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Wow, what a complex issue. I'd call that doping. I should just shut up and go read about this lol.
edit on 25-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

You go girl!! 36-0!!

Euless Trinity (Texas) transgender wrestler Mack Beggs won his second straight state title Saturday evening to a chorus of boos.

Beggs (36-0), who won last year's Class 6A girls championship in the 110-pound division, won by decision 15-3 against Chelsea Sanchez of Katy Morton Ranch.

Yey, things that have nothing to do with me, that affect my day to day in no way whatsoever.

Wait until you get pulled into your HR for using the wrong pronoun. That's a hoot.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I believe this person should compete with another transgender or a man.
edit on 2/25/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

So it's a girl who is taking performance-enhancing hormones, beating up on other girls. Still a jerk.

She needs to stop.

Oh that's definitely doping then if I finally understand this. This thread has me as confused as the athlete is about their gender as relates to sports.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

A few years ago, Beggs began transitioning from female to male. The lawsuit’s argument centered around Beggs’ use of testosterone to help with that transition.

But, according to the UIL, it’s not a banned substance since it comes from a physician.

A UIL policy also says that student-athletes in high school must compete as the gender that’s on their birth certificate.

Beggs wants to wrestle boys and said he would if that law didn’t exist. Though the UIL has said publicly that it has never received an official request from Beggs or his school asking to wrestle boys.

LINK

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

A UIL policy also says that student-athletes in high school must compete as the gender that’s on their birth certificate.

Beggs wants to wrestle boys and said he would if that law didn’t exist. Though the UIL has said publicly that it has never received an official request from Beggs or his school asking to wrestle boys.

I can see it now...they change the law and then you have people born as males screaming of equal rights to compete against girls...

It is all a sticky wicket isn't it...lol

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
DB
edit on 25-2-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Who cares. Born genetically male or female. You cannot fight your body's natural abilities.

Transwtfs or not. It is still a female.

Wish they would ban this trans crap for kids and wait until they are 18 to start changing to their gender confused state of mental illness.
edit on 25-2-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If we didn't have male and female divisions in sports, wouldn't that be fair?

It seems very sexist to tell a certain person that they can't compete against who they would like to because if their sex.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

By that logic no genders should exist at all on anything. Being male or female isnt sexist lmao. If that was true then this issue wouldve been solved a millennia ago.

edit on 25-2-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

i know which you'd prefer he do, but i find it commendable. the law's wrong and should be changed.

The old "What is good for the goose is good for the gander" applies here. So we change the law and then a person born male wants to compete in female sports...

The problem here is the performance enhancing drugs... If he wants to be male then sports are out of the question since he would need to take the performance enhancing drugs in either case.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
lol

Any other person(nontrans) be banned for taking supplements.

But yeah rationalize that # to make yourself feel better.

edit on 25-2-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
a reply to: butcherguy

By that logic no genders should exist at all on anything. Being male or female isnt sexist lmao. If that was true then this issue wouldve been solved a millennia ago.

I am not saying that there are no genders. I am saying that schools having all male or female leagues are sexist.
There should be just one league or division in each sport. To divide them by gender is denying certain people the opportunity to compete with others due to gender.

edit on b000000282018-02-25T14:07:44-06:0002America/ChicagoSun, 25 Feb 2018 14:07:44 -0600200000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Everyone but the state of Texas wants him to compete against other boys.

But the state of Texas won’t have it.

Because he is a she now in the eyes of the law...

That's right, in the eyes if the LAW.
Texas can't set a president that contradicts the LAW by saying that legally he is a she but in reality he is a he and should not be allowed to compete against she's .
When a woman fighter called out a guy to fight her , The sport would not let it happen .
And now we have this....

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I disagree, I think at this point there would have to be a lot of science performed to re-calculate classification. Muscle tone, density, hormone levels, etc.,

There is science on this.

It's been discussed in-depth in one of the many previous threads on transgender.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

I've yet to see a person born a woman step in to the octagon with a born male fighter.

Only in reverse.

And it was devastating. (fallon fox)

But yeah, everyone is exactly the same.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh you mean the studies I link that you guys ignore.

How #ing hilarious.

Talk about blind echo chamber.
edit on 25-2-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join