It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large ships in dreams and waking up in a panic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Quite a few years ago I had a similar dream, aliens were basically invading Earth although I never actually saw one in the dream, I did see their crafts though. I remember we ran out of the house and there was a massive craft sitting in the field outside, this thing was so large it'd easily take up a dozen football fields. The entire outside of the craft appeared to be made from a green semi-transparent glass, the sight of it was amazing even though it was dream, it was an extremely vivid dream, unusually vivid actually, I've only had maybe 3 or 4 other dreams that vivid. And I did wake up with my adrenaline pumping because of it.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

I had a similar dream years ago, but it involved many large ships. The ships were covered with portals, lights and things. They were not friendly.

It didn't come true.... yet.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Wow, I just realized that it has been quite some time since I have had a good UFO dream. Some were really wild and frightening. I was usually able to avoid capture and helped others find safe places from these invaders. In the very few where I escaped, I was able to help others escape.

In some, the skies were just filled with the most beautiful UFOs I had ever seen, they were not like any I had seen in any movie or picture, all beautiful designed with bluish and white lights. The whole sky was filled with them and though beautiful to see, they scared the hell out of me.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

In some of my dreams I knew they were invading, but in others I had no idea. It was still frightening because you just never know what their intentions could be.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
I don't know how else to put it. A few nights ago, I had a dream of a large spaceship flying over. It wasn't menacing, it wasn't chasing me, it was simply flying overhead, making a weird engine sound. The ship was overengineered, with lots of bits and pieces and not at all like your typical UFO- which is usually smooth and shiny. I woke up with my heart trying to jackhammer its way out of my chest, and in a state of near panic.

Anyone else experience this sort of thing?

Steampunk?

I used to have dreams of big ships at sea, tossed around in huge storms and wake up like you did.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

you need to keep an eye on yourself even as you dream

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I used have those dreams all the time. Ships after me. One in particular scared me around 1991. I saw the bottom of it in great detail and thought it was taking people and I was about to be taken.
Other times I was on the ships, but those weren’t scary.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Wow, I just realized that it has been quite some time since I have had a good UFO dream. Some were really wild and frightening. I was usually able to avoid capture and helped others find safe places from these invaders. In the very few where I escaped, I was able to help others escape.

In some, the skies were just filled with the most beautiful UFOs I had ever seen, they were not like any I had seen in any movie or picture, all beautiful designed with bluish and white lights. The whole sky was filled with them and though beautiful to see, they scared the hell out of me.

Same here. I’d see the whole sky filled with them, lights everywhere. I thought it was an invasion. I also helped others hide.

I don’t have these dreams anymore.
edit on 26-2-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

I don't have them anymore either. Maybe I was watching too many UFO/alien movies at the time. lol

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

But- the dream wasn't that intense. Remarkable, yes.

I don't get it.

the feeling of panic and your heart beating so hard its trying jackhammer out of your chest sounds intense, sounds very intense, hence the physical reaction with your heart rate increasing.

I am stressed to the point it's screwed up my blood sugar. I've had oh, so fun, traumatic "will curl your hair and question my sanity" events, and other assorted things that for the life of me- I am amazed I haven't walked out into traffic by now.

and its a wonder why you have such dreams?

Stress, fatigue, what you ingest both orally and mentally will play a huge role on what your unconscious mind will create when you hit the REM state of sleep.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

But- the dream wasn't that intense. Remarkable, yes.

I don't get it.

the feeling of panic and your heart beating so hard its trying jackhammer out of your chest sounds intense, sounds very intense, hence the physical reaction with your heart rate increasing.

I am stressed to the point it's screwed up my blood sugar. I've had oh, so fun, traumatic "will curl your hair and question my sanity" events, and other assorted things that for the life of me- I am amazed I haven't walked out into traffic by now.

and its a wonder why you have such dreams?

Stress, fatigue, what you ingest both orally and mentally will play a huge role on what your unconscious mind will create when you hit the REM state of sleep.

I get having weird, disturbing dreams that launch me out of bed horizontally, and I can even quote a few.

But this one? Granted, it was a starship, but the feeling I had in the dream was "Ooh! Niiice ship!" the same way a car buff would ogle a fancy exotic car. I wasn't stressed, it wasn't attacking, I wasn't running for my life. I...just suddenly woke up in a panic, and at the same time thinking "the hell?!" I don't do drugs, minus the anti sugar pills the doc keeps giving me, and ibuprofen. The pills do nothing more than make my digestive system unhappy. I gave up watching what I eat, because my blood sugar *does. Not. Care.*. My wife knows about diabetes, her father is diabetic, and she's plain stumped by my blood sugar antics. My only concession to anything 'woo' was buying one of those salt lamps, and I have it purely as a night light, because I like the light it puts out.

I am getting a trip to the neurologist at a point in the future, thanks to having episodes where I 'blank out' for 10-30 seconds. The last time, I was driving. I didn't hit anyone or anything, but the fact I found myself gliding down the road at 5 mph past our neighbor's house did my driving indefinitely. I will find out what the hell goes on in my head, one way or another.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Hope that is an easy fix mate !

Make that appt. ASAP. Not just for yourself ..
😊

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
INVASIONDREAMS ARE INVERTED VERSIONs OF YOUR PASTLIFE . this is also called dream-manipulation(means a frkn alien is having fun also).

i found crazy by this that i wakeup knowing how insane it was to kill on the battlefield.. and how even...
(this is normal and you dont have to be a milabvictim for this )
once i dreamed about a hovering board with laserinstallation. all these dreams feels like a mix of command and conquer and counterstrike (activities). i wasnt silversurfer spechificly but you almost cannot forget certain situations and the pictures of it. or i dreamed about crazy weapons i saw later in the old movie chinese gohststory and in other movies
(after the dream...) . there are designs and stuff put in movies whats part of the propaganda thats coming from the quantumfield.

its the fkn mainstreamedia

this guy jason quitt talks alot about this . ehhmmmm this is ehnmmmmm NORMAL

edit on 27-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

You too ...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

It was a referral, and the neurologist has me scheduled for April 30th. Sooner if someone drops out of their appointment.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Good thing. Having anything hanging over your head is debillitating.

Sending positive vibes for a positive outcome.

👍
edit on 28-2-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Timely

It was a referral, and the neurologist has me scheduled for April 30th. Sooner if someone drops out of their appointment.

Yeah, if you are having black outs,

Until then, if you can try not driving and operating heavy machinery.

Stay safe is all I'm saying and keep in mind that its not only yourself you can injure or worse but if driving and you black out in the wrong spot..... I hope you get what I am saying.

Take care

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yeah... imagine me doing 70 down the highway.
I'd black out exactly *once*.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

👍

I'm not sure if I want them to find something, or not. I need answers, just not really bad ones.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

👍

I'm not sure if I want them to find something, or not. I need answers, just not really bad ones.

stay positive,

Like Timely, I too send some positive vibes your way and hope for the best outcome.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join