It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parkland Students to President Trump: Stay ‘Far Away’ From Us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Those kids are outright idiots.

“I can’t believe that pig is coming down here,” said Kylan Reynolds, 23, a graduate of Florida Atlantic University in South Florida. “The man is a coward.”

By action I mean urging legislators to stop listening to interest groups like the NRA and stop considering the rights of people to keep guns as a hobby over the lives of kidswho just want to go to college and get a job and be Americans,” she said.

I wonder where she got that talking point.

The idiots on the idiot box.

The source of all things factual of course.
edit on 17-2-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Abysha

What racist ties?

None

Yes, but let's ignore all the other evidence.

Typical of the logic here. Prop up one argument that's obviously flawed, promote it, then show how it's "debunked"... then pretend the whole issue was based on that one thing.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Given the actions the guy took, there is no question that he was full of hatred. Based on those actions as well, it's indicative that the color of skin wasn't his primary goal.

Was he a racist? More than likely, but importantly, so much more. Directing to that talking point only serves the groups linked. We shouldn't be giving them a platform.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
funny how they throw all this anger at trump, yet none at the shooter...

Nice cop out there. The Asshole in Chief directly blamed the victims when the fault of this deranged lunatic falling through the cracks AFTER BEING REPORTED falls on the FBI. They have EVERY right to tell Trump off after that crude comment. Try to blame me for something I tried to prevent by reporting it in the first place and I'm coming after your ass physically. People don't take too kindly to being told "You shoulda done more!" when they did everything right. This twit was reported, they did everything right, it wasn't their fault. F# Trump & the horse he rode in on.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

If you want us to do that.

Do better than CNN.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: donnydeevil

So you ignore all the responses to you and double down on the ignorance?

Allrightythen!

You said "I think we shouldn't politicize children's deaths."

Are you vocal about this when it is a Muslim, illegal immigrant?

Are do you politicize death, when it helps score points for your side?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Do better than CNN.

A great way to ignore evidence you don't like. Blame the source.

link   
Cruz was a racist!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Given the actions the guy took, there is no question that he was full of hatred. Based on those actions as well, it's indicative that the color of skin wasn't his primary goal.

Was he a racist? More than likely, but importantly, so much more. Directing to that talking point only serves the groups linked. We shouldn't be giving them a platform.

Yet... if this were a Muslim who espoused anti-Christian or anti-American hate speech, we would say it was ideologically motivated, right? Even if some of that person's victims were also Muslim?

When somebody announces they hate Jews, minorities, homos, and immigrants; then shoots up a school with a huge Jewish population, I'm thinking we can say it was ideologically motivated.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yes..I am.

I'm the guy saying we shoulnd't paint with wide brushes. Go ahead, click my name and have a peruse at my history.

Go ahead and quote me.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Like blaming Trump for something he didn't even do?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Do better than CNN.

Holy #, verify that yourself. I didn't link an opinion piece nor references to unnamed sources. If you don't like fork I gave you to eat your meal, grab a spoon; it's the same goddamn meal.

Stop being a baby.

link   

Yes..I am.

I'm the guy saying we shoulnd't paint with wide brushes. Go ahead, click my name and have a peruse at my history.

Go ahead and quote me.

And that is why I asked. I do not stalk or follow members on here, so I do not know their posting history.

link   
This whole saga has shone a spotlight on a sickness pervading through society that travels far wider than the twisted mechanics in the brain of one facistic, racist, nut job, school shooter...

It’s like every other scumbag has crawled out from under their rock to display their own sick and flawed mentality, because of the shooting.

Vomit inducing nonsense.

link   

If we were talking about say Dylan Roof, then the comparison would be apt.

You want to pin it on racism, be my guest. Truth is you're not wrong because it certainly is part of the equation.

Were not going to figure anything out by only doing parts of the equation.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

That didn't stop you from making assumptions though...right.

Kind of like the OP?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Like blaming Trump for something he didn't even do?

Well you would have to tell the victims that. I just shared the story and if he did sign a bill that made it easier for people with mental illness to get a gun, he does share some of the blame.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

The kids and families are angry. Do you think Trump should visit and be his usual incoherent self and possibly say the wrong thing or will he visit and hope for the best?

Sure he'll go see the families & give them a smiley thumbs up, maybe invite them to the disco party at Mar-largo that he's attending after pretending to care.

Trump gets slaughtered online for jaunty ‘thumbs up’ photo with Parkland massacre’s first responders
www.rawstory.com...

K~

link   

Like wise.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

You make not like racists.

That's your right.

But those 'racists' sure the EFF have that RIGHT above.

Comprehend it's meaning.

link   

edit on 17-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join