It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone anonymously posted about my wife online

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
I am awake thinking WHAT IF?

these are the real red pill / blue pill situations we are faced with in life.

take the blue pill for now and remember the red pill exists going forward.

Just consider it a clue...

if you find a few more clues...

then you have to start being suspicious unfortunately.

for the sake of your own dignity.

idk man... interesting dilemma though.

I've always suggested that the most common place people cheat at... is in fact the workplace.

We all hear that cliche comment that people make:

"Never hook up with people at work, only bad things happen"

well that's because everybody has a story at the workplace. Everybody.

even if "nothing happened" their is still sexual tension amongst coworkers (married or single)

I kinda sided with that one dude making $30K a month who said he is "going to die single." (a few threads down)

people are "wired" a certain way in 2018 where everyone has to ask the question What if? and for good reasons too.

People can be 100% loyal, but that doesn't mean they are 100% free from lust.

Good Thread

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Social media search on Facebook or Craigslist? Might be able to contact the site saying that a user posted an unauthorized image and untrue info, I believe they can remove it on those grounds.

GOOD IDEA

If that is all that insinuates infidelity, try the suggestion above but don't let it destroy your marriage and move on with your life.
edit on 14-2-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Strictly speaking as someone who used to adulter regularly, pay attention to routines. Patterns and routines as well as body language and things that have happened out of character in the past could be a sign that there is something to hide. Also, if you start visiting her place of work and you notice individuals with apprehension in the presence of both of you, or those who try to avert eye contact and dialogue, I would dig, poke and prod. Of course that is if you are truly willing to know the truth and ready to accept if the possibility exists. Otherwise just take her word for it and move on.

The legal costs of discovery will not be worth it unless you make at least $100,000 a year and don't blow your money as soon as you earn it. I used to be a master of deceit, before the guilt became too much for me. If you wish to investigate personally , we can have a private conversation. Otherwise, let it go as nothing more than a slanderous hit piece by a jealous co-worker who may have gotten a promotion or raise over themselves. Seen it, done it, moved on.

Just be certain you are actually capable of handling any truth that you may learn, including things you never knew about your spouse. If your asking for advice here of all places though, I strongly recommend to just take the blue pill and move on with life.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I want both you and your wife to ponder very seriously about the girl who found the photo,something feels very off to me,re the friend.Just a feeling.
edit on 14-2-2018 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Others have suggested this may have come from one of her coworkers. Is it possible that the culprit may be someone connected to you. Are there any of your coworkers or acquaintances that you suspect that would have reason to do something like this?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Not sure if you answered this yet, but how and where did you find out about this. And show us some proof.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This is looking more like a disgruntled female coworker.

Woman are not often fond of each other at the work place.

I've dated my share of women, and each one has usually had something nasty to say about a female coworker. It's really unattractive when women do this too.

but unfortunately, it's what they love to vent about the most. This is a simple fact of life. Not one of life's biggest mysteries either.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If it's malicious, using information easily discovered, it need not be from anyone who knows either of you. It could be merely random malice. The internet has made that easy.
In my railway commuting days, there used to be a massive graffito painted outside one station facing the railway line; YOUR MUM HAS AIDS. It's hard to see that any passenger would have felt personally insulted by something so obviously addressed to nobody in particular, but somebody thought it was worth the effort.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Sounds like she has annoyed someone pretty bad and they are seeking revenge.

I would have thought though that she knows who she has annoyed.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

What he said . And dont forget people do commit extreme cruelty from time to time.
Sometimes , they even have to be kind to be cruel .
That's the sort that find they rub up together easily . And sometimes don't .
The time to have the doubts is now , not later .
Better safe than sorry and all that . Good luck

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I brought the post to the attention of my wife and she denies cheating or anything and asserts that she loves me to death.

My best friends girlfriend found it online doing a social media search for a job with a school district.

Something's not right there.

How well do your wife and your best friend's girlfriend get along? How well do your wife and your best friend get along? And the real kicker... how well do you and your best friend's girlfriend get along? How long have this best friend and girlfriend been together? Does all seem well with her?

How did she approach you with this (besides behind your wife's back)?

I find it curious that the girlfriend came to you. She didn't go to the wife and say, "Hey! WTH?" Nor did she go to your best friend to tell you as your best friend.

You say it's an old pic of your wife and unpublished... how would anyone get that pic? You might start there.
-------------------------------------

Regarding the trust issue... well, this is where the rubber meets the road. You haven't noticed anything suspicious. The pic wasn't of your wife in a compromising position with another man. It doesn't even seem like it's a pic taken somewhere she wasn't supposed to be when she shouldn't have been there. If you have no other reason to doubt her than anonymous trash talk on the internet, then you should be the one standing tall and proud by her side as she is attacked.

If it's true, you'll find out eventually. But if it's not true, do you want to be the one to betray your wife's trust and confidence?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
I want both you and your wife to ponder very seriously about the girl who found the photo,something feels very off to me,re the friend.Just a feeling.

Yes!! and is she trying to break up a happy relationship, because she is

jealous because she isn't in one and hasn't been in one for a long time ........OR

does she have her eye on your wife if you break up?

ANY WAY Don't bite!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The more I think about this the more I am leaning towards the girl who found it being the culprit.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
The more I think about this the more I am leaning towards the girl who found it being the culprit.

A 3 month plan....

post it in December... You can say you stumbled upon in 3 months down the road.

clever.

Scandalous... very scandalous.

I like the way this woman thinks, she plans ahead, sets traps. (joke)

but I agree, very suspect.

The "best-friend's girlfriend" can often cause problems too.

She may have been living in pure jealousy the past however many years for all we know.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Nevermind, I read the rest of the thread. It's the 'friend' doing it. Now you need to discuss with your wife why her friend is trying to destroy your marriage.
edit on 14-2-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Nor did I, once.. but you know, when I asked, I was made the fool for asking.

When I provided evidence, I was once more made the fool for even looking. It was all wrong on my behalf.

When I provided more evidence... well, she's now lamenting some other bloke cheating on her.. No need for narcissistic painted liars.

trust your gut, I say.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

This 100%, super obvious suspicious attack on your marriage by this person. Doesn't even make sense, the explanation for finding the anon post. BULL#.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

How did you find out about the post? I can think of what the site is because it was super popular 10 years or so ago when I was a kid.

That's exactly who uses the site, so I'd imagine that's who posted it. All you can do is try to forget about it. Your poor wife has to go back to work knowing that someone wrote that to be malicious. She's obviously not cheating on you. It's about her.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
My best friends girlfriend found it online doing a social media search for a job with a school district. We know it is about my wife because it uses her name and a picture.

How is your relationship with your best friend and his girlfriend? How is your wife with them?

If you trust your wife then they are the only suspects so far in my eyes.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ya wife is bang at it pal 😕get rid 😂

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join