It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama State Dept. Member admits he shared info with Steele from Clinton aid Blumenthal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Oh the Grassley and nunes memo are just all lies.

The usual suspects would call you a liar if you told them water was wet.

You mean the usual suspects that are quietly abandoning ship and retort with anti-Trump dysphemisms?

S+F, Grambler

edit on 9-2-2018 by eisegesis because: blah!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Sources??????

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Nunes or Gowdy mentioned there is more to come in the near future. The investigation took them a year and they are still not finished.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Are people starting to see how corrupt this whole investigation is? Its not enough that Hillarys team was paying for the dossier, but they were actually feeding steele info through the state dept to be included in his statements to the fbi.

No amount of evidence will be enough. Clinton herself could come see some of these people at their homes and admit the Trump/Russia collusion narrative is bogus and they'd still believe it. The Dem brainwashing machine is very, very effective.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Oh and who would have thought, none of the people saying the memo was not a big deal have a word to say about this. Instead they are gnashing their teeth about the dem memo not being released.

Oh well
edit on 9-2-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hillary and John Kerry competed for who could be the most anti-American Secretary of State in America’s history...

For now, Hillary has the edge...but Kerry is actively committing treason by undermining the current administration in the Middle East...

So while Hillary is currently ahead for title of ultimate POS former Secretary of State, Kerry is closing the gap...

-Chris

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is right out of The Clinton Playbook.

Bluementhal was communicating with Hillary all along,
we know this from the leaks. She never denied it in fact,
defended it calling him an old friend.

Hillary colluded with Russia, and cursed all who would follow her.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Seriously, people have been saying this same thing for how long now? It's almost gotten to doomsday levels of failed predictions.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
And if hildabeast had won all these revelations would have been buried.
I'm amazed there are people denying this.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
At last the real rats who conspired with foreign agents, including Russian, are having the light shone on them.

Here we have a Sydney Blumenthal, a longtime Clinton friend, passing information he received from another longtime Clinton friend to another longtime Clinton friend in the State Dept so he could pass it to Steele, who just so happens to be a longtime friend...and Hillary said she knew nothing about the Dossier until January.. hahaha!.

A group of Clinton conspirators were making up information and feeding it to Steele in order to make it look like "intelligence", so that corrupt actors in the DoJ and FBI could use it to spy on the Trump campaign and kick off an investigation that they could use to undermine a political opponent and then the Presidency.

Nunes is an American hero.

edit on 10/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Where are there people who claim to be Liberltarians outrage at this obvious corruption?

stands up, waving hand in air---we're here!
At least this libertarian (unaffiliated with a party) is following this very closely. Remember me, I was the one urging people to vote for Johnson so we could have an honest guy in the Oval Office and avoid all this scandal stuff. Little did I know that Trump actually had plans to blow these scandals right out in the open! If I weren't seeing it....this isn't some burglars breaking into an office....

Like a lot of other people, I'm trying to patiently wait for the trap to snap. All those sealed indictments mean something I think. Wonder what will flow forth when the seals begin popping off

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
There's more than enough proof that the Obama administration, Hillary, and the DNC committed crimes while in office.

There was enough evidence that the Bush Jr Administration, Dick Cheney, and the CIA committed crimes while in office.

You can put together all the proof you want but it won't change the fact those elected to power are now officially above the law. They always said justice was blind but that's an understatement. She's not only blind as a goddamn bat but missing as far as Washington, DC is concerned. These investigations may rid us of some crooked agents but won't remove the corrupt politicians. Each party claiming the other is corrupt while both trample on our Constitution. This site proves daily that even remarkably intelligent people will eat whatever #-sandwich of a story their party feeds them like cult members. Please understand this is all about keeping or gaining congressional seats in the next election and nothing else. Forest for the trees..

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Dirt is dirt. I could care less the source. One's opponents are always the most likely to come up with incriminating information and that doesn't make such information meaningless.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I told my dad about this. His response was "so what".

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Dirt is dirt. I could care less the source. One's opponents are always the most likely to come up with incriminating information and that doesn't make such information meaningless.

If it's true. Using the government to spread lies about your political opponents is not the same as revealing truth.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Ok then trump can make up dirt on all of the democrats and spy on them all.

Of course you would be outraged at that.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Ok then trump can make up dirt on all of the democrats and spy on them all.

Of course you would be outraged at that.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I told my dad about this. His response was "so what".

Is your dad North Korean?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You don't care that a bunch of Clinton associates fed a load of smears to a foreign agent, with the help of the state dept, to try and take down their general election opponent? If that is the case, it says it all.... and reveals why corrupt people like the Clintons and their cabal of weasels can get away with what they do.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: GuidedKill

Where are there people who claim to be Liberltarians outrage at this obvious corruption?

stands up, waving hand in air---we're here!
At least this libertarian (unaffiliated with a party) is following this very closely. Remember me, I was the one urging people to vote for Johnson so we could have an honest guy in the Oval Office and avoid all this scandal stuff. Little did I know that Trump actually had plans to blow these scandals right out in the open! If I weren't seeing it....this isn't some burglars breaking into an office....

Like a lot of other people, I'm trying to patiently wait for the trap to snap. All those sealed indictments mean something I think. Wonder what will flow forth when the seals begin popping off

I really wanted ron Paul myself and I usually lean more conservative. I come from a family of mostly registered independents myself although we are more conservative.

However we are all Americans and hate to see injustice, especially when it’s at the highest levels like this. I myself worked In the justice system years ago and let me tell you friend I’m disgusted.

I can’t believe the people of this great country are not united against this now obvious corruption. What kind of country do the people not outraged by this want??

Sad

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join