It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Sen. Ron Johnson Demands E-mails and Text Msgs of CLINTON-OBAMA-COMEY-McCABE.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
February 1, 2018

With a total of FIVE Congressional and DOJ investigations in progress, no high or low-ranking lawbreakers will be able to hide.

In a letter sent Thursday, Senate Homeland Security Chair Ron Johnson is demanding Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein produce additional texts and emails from 16 FBI officials, including former FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

Johnson has asked for the communications due to concerns that private phones were used to conduct government business.

Johnson also asked for emails exchanged between former President Obama and Hillary Clinton, while the then-Secretary of State was reportedly in “territory of a sophisticated adversary.”
Source: theamericanscoop.com...

It's interesting that former A.G. Loretta Lynch is not on the list. But as Attorney General Jeff Sessions promised last week, "No stone will be left unturned".

It will be interesting to see what happens when everything we're learning about 2012 thru 2017 activities comes together, and charges are filed. The U.S. may need to build a new prison to hold everyone. (Assuming that any significant crimes were committed, of course.)

-CareWeMust
edit on 2/1/2018 by carewemust because: minor formatting adjustments

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Looks like every dept is doing their part to clean up the mess. Don't recall DHS ever requesting information before. And it is about HOMELAND SECURITY.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's impossible to keep up with all the breaking news lately...

The next 24 hours should be interesting.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm ready for ALL of the dirty laundry to be hung out on the line to dry.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

And that includes all of Trumps emails, IRS tax returns, and communications during the campaign.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Its almost like a "Higher Power" is arriving to inspect our government for malfeasance and evil...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Yeah, its either going to be a nuclear bomb, or a small fire cracker.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

And that includes all of Trumps emails, IRS tax returns, and communications during the campaign.

Sure, after Trumps administration, the next president can feel free to run any/all investigations into him and his peeps that they want...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Well looks more like a bomb to end the Deep State. GOP case: FBI probe based on tainted evidence linked to Clinton

Congressional Republicans are seeking to make the case that the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s campaign and possible collusion with Russia was based on flawed or politically tainted evidence connected to partisans loyal to Hillary Clinton.

The House Intelligence Committee memo spearheaded by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) that is the talk of Washington will be at the center of the argument. The release of that four-page memo is expected as early as Friday.

Another document — an eight-page criminal referral filed with the Justice Department by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) — is also part of the GOP case.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Doesn't Mueller have all the authority he needs to get all of that?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Sure, after Trumps administration, the next president can feel free to run any/all investigations into him and his peeps that they want...

They've been under surveillance and investigation since before the election, didn't you get the memo?

Oh wait, you haven't seen it yet....

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I said ALL dirty laundry. The federal government is corrupt and dishonorable from start to finish. Get it all out to the public.....
edit on 1-2-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh please. They already have all that. He is the most scrutinized man on Earth right now.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The based-on-lies-and-politically-driven-BS FISA on Trump almost certainly already obtained all of that. Since Mueller has to date achieved nothing of substance, we can only conclude those documents showed nothing illegal.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Yeah, its either going to be a nuclear bomb, or a small fire cracker.

Expect something in the middle. Releasing the memo is going to shed light, but it will take years to wrap this all up.

I just hope the party in power isn't abusing it or becomes tempted to use the power of the investigations as poorly as the Democrats.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I am sure that none of these people were ever intending to hide anything.
For crying out loud!

They even went so far to buy burner phones to help comply with record keeping
issues, and discovery!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Looks like every dept is doing their part to clean up the mess. Don't recall DHS ever requesting information before. And it is about HOMELAND SECURITY.

It's a coordinated effort, with some serious brains toiling behind the curtain. You think its Jeff Sessions?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

That was "business". We're talking about SERIOUS high-ranking potential crimes in this thread, Olaru12.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Doesn't Mueller have all the authority he needs to get all of that?

The White House said that the President gave tens of thousands of personal, business, and administration documents to Mueller..upon request. The White House didn't stonewall, like the FBI did with the Intelligence committee's requests.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join