It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Person of Interest named days after Vegas Shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
A judge today released over 300 pages of warrant records and there is information regarding another person of interest that has not been named before. Many of us on here and others have stated there had to be more than one guy involved.

Link

Paddock’s girlfriend, Marilou Danley, was previously named a person of interest in the investigation into the massacre. “Until the investigation can rule otherwise, Marilou Danley and Douglas Haig have become persons of interest who may have conspired with Stephen Paddock to commit Murder with a Deadly Weapon,” the Metropolitan Police Department document read, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Douglas Haig. A quick search pulled up nothing on this guy but this is an interesting piece since he has not been ruled out and the investigation is on going.

Now, interesting is this. A mistake or typo?

Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo noted on Jan. 20 that the FBI had opened an investigation into an unnamed person of interest. He made clear, however, that Paddock had been the older shooter.

It says older shooter, which would fit. But did he mean 'other'. since he says this next.

"I know and believe there was only suspect who killed 58 people and injured hundreds more," Lombardo said. "All the evidence recovered in this case supports that Theory. There was one shooter in the 1 October massacre. There was only one person responsible, and that was Stephen Paddock.

Anyone else out there have any information on this? I found one record of interest for this name.

www.linkedin.com...

Looked at what had has done...prior to joining Honeywell. Coincidence?

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002018-01-30T14:33:53-06:000253 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Person of Interest may not mean another shooter. It could be this person supplied guns or training, or simply knew of the plan and remained silent. This is a very interesting development and I wonder why it took so long for this to come out. Surely his name has been known by law enforcement for awhile.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Responsible for design, manufacture and test of advanced, state of the art small arms ammunition for military and law enforcement applications. Sr engineer responsible for Northrop Grumman Advanced Programs directed to meet USSOCOM immediate and emergent needs Coordinate requirements with customers, perform product design, development and test with responsibility to oversee all phases of manufacturing and track budget, schedule and costs. Generate proposals and provide improvement suggestions to customers Perform weekly EVMS Implement Lean Manufacturing Process Utilize Six Sigma process for process analysis Perform Root Cause Determination and Corrective action

Not surprised, but still:

W T F?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Correct. I am on the fence about 2 shooters but someone to help with logistics and planning as well as execution...I feel someone else was involved.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Keep going back and he seems to have done some secret work. Just thought it was an odd coincidence.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Conspiracy nuts will go *nuts* over this, whether it's warranted, or not.
edit on 30-1-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Even if he meant older, it still implies that another person had a weapon, and presumably used it.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yah this is all so much more BS, there was most likely a shooter on top of the fuel tanks at the end of the airport runway. Easy to access with a service ladder, flat perfect for a tripod setup and clear view of the shooting gallery.

If Paddock even fired at all it was to drive the crowd back from the stage so the shooter on the fuel tank could more easily pick them off, there were bleachers in the way obscuring some of his vision.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo noted on Jan. 20 that the FBI had opened an investigation into an unnamed person of interest. He made clear, however, that Paddock had been the older shooter.

Obviously it's a typo, given that it's a) not a direct quote of the sheriff and b) is already corrected.

And thus, a conspiracy angle is manufactured and seized on. You're attributing a non-quote portion of an article to a person that isn't quoted as having said it, then using an actual quote to show an apparent conflict between statements.

As for the other fella that's a POI, I wouldn't be surprised if the shooter had some sort of logistical help, even if it was in a "hey, what sort of ammo would work best at this range from this weapon?" sort of thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
what about that woman who ran around screaming "you're all gonna die!"? (paraphrasing)
I've heard theories that it was his gf, but the story loses traction as soon as it starts going anywhere.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Murder with a deadly weapon......
Isn't any weapon or other object that is used to commit murder a deadly weapon?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Does anybody think this Douglas Haig or a person named "Douglas Haig" is the agent running the Paddock gun dealer cover story? Do you think Douglas Haig popped Paddock on the way out the door?

I think somebody else altogether was the shooter/shooters.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Conspiracy nuts will go *nuts* over this, whether it's warranted, or not.

Yea, best to just follow the Official narrative and stop asking questions.

OBEY

OBEY

OBEY

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
One funny thing about LV, the Jason Bourne 5 movie heavily featured a shooting in Las Vegas, as a lookalike of, (Google CEO Sundar Pichai) playing the same role without any Goggle reference, and was the target for assassination when conferencing there at the time of the Consumer Electronics Show which is held there each year. The Mandalay may even have been a feature in the film, ( I'm not sure about that, there were several hotel areas featured) all part of Bourne trying to find out why he killed so many innocent American people, and others. JB5 was released in 2017.
Incrediblly Google became the target on the Monday after the shooting, for massively misleading references about the shooting on Google search due to the processes used... the algorithms, we are told, that led to the search engine prioritising so many YouTube videos crying a false-flag episode....yet, without having to think about it too hard, that's exactly what the Jason Bourne films are about, same as the Die Hard films, especially Die Harder.
Thing is, since Las Vegas, Google changed all that, (their algorithms) to avoid the same thing happening again, while nobody seems too sure in which way, to counter the criticism, and what I find more than ever now is that Google search is the most stupid thing on the planet, outside of mainstream.
The message seems now to be, do not cry conspiracy..ever, yet and all there are circumstances where official versus what actually happened are not the same, and you don't need to be a CT to observe that, and be able to question things.
A one time CEO of Google, Eric Schmidt once said citing the Patriot act,
I think judgment matters. If you have something that you don't want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place... that says a lot, doesn't it?..and of course he should know.
Me, my privacy is meant to protect me, and all under my wing, and not for the likes of cretans of any ilk or power to abuse us.
Snowden understood that so very well, he knows the real, serial wrongdoers are those in government who really keep their secrets of what they have done.

edit on 30-1-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

A big red flag for me when hearing these police make statements, is when they force their statements to be heard as factual conclusion, when they simply have no proof of, and can't yet possibly know, like when Lombardo says he KNOWS there was only one shooter. The feds, most likely NSA must have approached Lombardo and TOLD him exactly what he was going to say, and the consequences if he didn't. "National security" was likely spouted around to encourage cooperation, and who knows what else.

A lot of tells happen after an event when officials make statements by the way they say them, wording used, and their delivery. The full truth is still missing from what they have said so far.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I doubt it's a mistake or typo. Don't see why there wouldn't be someone or someone of interest. That is because if it's how it really seems he was involved in and or running a big operation. I'm guessing some of that ties to the Philippines.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
So now they say Douglas Haig just sold some ammo. He had a bullet business. He was one of the bullet boys. A bullet farm? He grew bullets for Paddock? He loaded Paddock? Did he have to have his name plastered across the shady news network for all time?

This story is ridiculous. Like 13 kids chained to their beds but somehow in Vegas and Disney Land?!! Elvis?

Freaks.

top topics

join