It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI deputy director McCabe steps down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Bam and another one bites the dust!!!

A hell of a way to start the week, dare I say it Q seems to be legitimized more and more every day!!

This is all breaking so I shall be updating this with as much info as I can.

Love everything about this right here!!!

The deputy director, who headed the FBI between the firing of James Comey in May 2017 and the appointment of new director Christopher Wray in August, had been under fire by the Trump administration over his reported ties to Clinton ally and former Virginia governor, Terry McAuliffe. McCabe’s wife Jill received substantial funds from McAuliffe’s PAC for her 2015 state Senate run, which ended up being unsuccessful.

Emails released by the FBI last November showed McCabe referring to the probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as “special.” More recently, he was referenced in the text messages between FBI employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, who talked about a meeting at “Andy’s office” in light of discussions about the “insurance policy” in case Trump gets elected.

Here is a link to mediate where they have compiled a nice selection of Trump speaking truth about the corrupt McCabe.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmMonday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Damn it it's just a coincidence! Stop trying to say things!

:: liberal heads explode ::

Looks like deep state has one less player to run interference for them. From the way this has been unfolding this is just the beginning. Time to warm up some popcorn with my new Elon musk brand flamethrower

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I just saw this... and I am getting more and more interested in seeing exactly what is in that secret memo.

Fox is saying there may be a vote on releasing it today...

TheRedneck

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
haha! and his pension was set to kick in in March, right?
do not pass go. do not collect $200.
let him eat...crumbs.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So was he the number 2 in the FBI mentioned in the incriminating page/strzok texts?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Its highly unlikely to be mere coincidence that the House Intel Committee is expected to vote on releasing the memo later today.

Make sure you've got a good supply of popcorn on hand, folks, it definitely seems like this is going to be a fun one.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

He's on "terminal leave" at this point, so his retirement is safe. For now at least.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I just saw this... and I am getting more and more interested in seeing exactly what is in that secret memo.

Fox is saying there may be a vote on releasing it today...

TheRedneck

I am too my friend, one thing we know for sure is that it is going to be as explosive as everyone has been saying.

Add to that the letters being sent out from Grassley, the guilty are going to be exposed!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Bailing 60 days before he was slated to leave portends something important about this.

I know most will assume the memo, but I feel something else is up. I fully expect this story to land beyond what we are hearing at this moment.

Interesting times.
edit on 29-1-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You beat me to it. I am wondering now, was today the break even day for that?

I have done that in the past when I was leaving, and I knew exactly which day I could walk out and still get paid until the benefits I wanted kicked in.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
CNN says "accumulated leave" has "enabled" him to step down before his formal retirement date.
edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

They said on Fox though he's stepping down before retirement by using all of his accrued off time it will cover him until scheduled retirement... He will receive full pension for life apparently.

It's a brilliant escape.

For now anyway.
edit on 29-1-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
let him eat...crumbs.

He has enough time off accrued that he will easily reach the March employment/pension date. He may step down today but his end date might be officially in March sometime. He'll get his pension.

I just hope that he doesn't continue to be "in the loop" and receive information that he shouldn't, but somehow I think he will be just as privy to intelligence as he was while in office. Seems to work that way these days.
edit on 29-1-2018 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Thank you for that reply

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
CNN says "accumulated leave" has "enabled" him to step down before his formal retirement date.
edition.cnn.com...

Lol good old CNN, I bet he is going to start a foundation to help the poor people of the world!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

swear jar swear jar swear jar!

and I agree, he'd better not continue to be able to gather/have access to info he's not supposed to. we can only hope these people endure so much disgrace that no one will touch them with a ten foot pole.
be gone before someone drops a house on you too!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well, we are close to the end of January and more than likely he has vacation days to use before he retires in March, so he will still retire with pension.

Civil Service workers are tough to fire even with cause and the pension is most likely protected even IF somehow he was found guilty and convicted of something.

(post by jimmyx removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Yeah, but my question is, was today the first day he could have done that? If he has left last Friday, would his accrued leave still have carried him to his retirement date?

If today was his break even date, this might be a coincidence... but if not, it looks suspicious. He may be working a calculated risk - if the cowpies hit the spinning blades, he can get the Hades outta Dodge; if not, he gets a nice paid vacation before retirement. And I guarantee he will have tentacles in the FBI for information on which way those blades are spinning... probably for years.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
let him eat...crumbs.

I believe he's using remaining vacay time to reach the pension date level.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join