It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI deputy director McCabe steps down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Under pressure from trump? Because that goes in the obstruction column again. Constitutional crisis next on the all day all night trump comedy show.

Since McCabe's own conscience was malfunctioning, the administration had to take action. How was McCabe assisting Mueller with his Witch Hunt?

edit on 1/29/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: ausername

He will need that pension for paying his criminal defense attorneys. Better him paying it than us.

He's employed by the federal government, we pay either way.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

No indication at this time that McCabe was forced out.

Keep on singing that song Silly, we expect nothing less of you.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: elementalgrove
CNN says "accumulated leave" has "enabled" him to step down before his formal retirement date.
edition.cnn.com...

I wonder what the FBI's accumulated leave policy really is. Most companies (not sure about gubmint) don't allow you to roll over leave from year to year, let alone 60 days of it!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This “early retirement “ was one reason why the FBI wanted to see the memo before it became public. Allows them to work on the optics before everyone sees it.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

a reply to: neo96

A lot? Like what?

Strzok and McCabe recently. Comey prior. 3 senior level positions.

Don't forget Ohr and Page at Justice. All shuffled into the background from prominence. We already took care of it before the news broke. Old news. Nothing to see here.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Didn't Q predict this last week?

I quickly searched, so maybe I missed it. But I did see this. Wouldn't AM be him?

edit on 29-1-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Wasn't there something in one of the recent EOs about losing pensions, as well as property/funds forfeiture?

I'll have a dig around

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I think all Govt employees forfeit their pension, if they were involved in a serious enough crime. McCabe might be able to lock it in by fleeing government right now....or maybe not.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

My point was that I liked it coming from his earned pension rather than freeloading off of a public defender.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

McCabe's testimony to Mueller won't be effected. What James Comey told him doesn't change either. Trump is gonna have to start killing folks off to keep them quiet because this method won't do it. Rosenstein next? Watergate here we come.

The lack of logic in that scenario is staggering.

Im sure Trump is aware that firing people won't keep them from testifying. It goes competely without saying.

So i would suspect that he doesn't care about keeping folks quiet. In fact, i suspect he's just waiting to drop the hammer. To anyone who gets news outside of CNN, this story is huge and keeps swelling larger and larger. Perhaps its all nothing....but i doubt it. That is 2 "higher ups" that are gone, with a 3rd fired by his boss. In the DOJ you have a couple others. All related to this case.

At what point will you entertain the possibility that what is being alleged against the FBI may, in fact, be true? Would you believe it even if it was drawn out in a diagram, and people actually go to prison?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Some companies will allow you to use your sick leave as well at retirement in lieu of taking it as a lump sum.

TheRedneck

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

YES...AM is Andrew McCabe.

Everyone on that list will be facing his/her day of reckoning.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Federal employees accrue one day of leave every pay period. Senior level employees can roll up to 90 days of accrued time off over to the following year.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
CBS reporting he was FORCED OUT.

twitter.com...

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
HAHAHA let them fall like a "House of Cards"!! I can see the Alt-Lefts heads swelling more and more each day....how long until the explosion?

I can already see the left coming here trying to add McCabe step down to the "Obstruction" dream.

P.S. NVM some of our more Silly members have already attempted it.....Predictable.

edit on 29-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

At what point will you entertain the possibility that what is being alleged against the FBI may, in fact, be true?

Ideologues never admit defeat.

When cold hard reality hits them their go to response is BLAME RUSSIA!.

edit on 29-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Strange that he gets the "We don't say his name" moniker.

ETA: Equally strange is Drudge's treatment of this news. Look where he tucked it. Not a major headline for him. Hmmm....

edit on 29-1-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
link   

a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

He's stepping down as assistant director. He won't leave the bureau until he is eligible for his full pention in March. He is not losing anything.

Gonna be a ruff week for you Silly.

Since it has already been a ruff month, I do hope that you have begun to check you bias's!!

link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Strozk was a lateral move. This is McCabe retiring and Comey was fired by trump and started the whole obstruction of justice thing. You made it sound like they're just ripping through the bureau. Christopher Wray going next? Anyone that might back up James Comey in future testimony? Rosenstein, so he can put in someone more political who will be loyal to him and fire Mueller? I hope so. It would be disastrous for trump. He never listens to his council anyway. Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join