It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duality and the Coming Harmonization

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Everything in the universe is one, but at the same time, opposition exists in all things. All energies must have two poles. There are always two poles of a sphere, two poles of a magnet, two sides of a coin. The spiritual reality is no different. All things stem from a great, ultimate source, which is our prime creator. We call Him our Heavenly Father, because He is the source of all, but like all things in the universe, growth comes through division and replication. This universe is holographic in nature. What that means is that when the whole is divided, the two divided parts do not become two halves, but instead become two wholes, reflecting one another perfectly but in opposition. This is the nature of cellular division.

Duality and the Coming Harmonization

I have written this and presented this as I have been instructed. I am simply following orders from above my pay grade. I am not special, I am not a prophet. I am a humble servant of our Heavenly Father and the Divine Plan. I love you all. I do not ask you to believe me. I ask you simply to read and inform yourselves and discuss. Make your own opinions. Open up the dialogue. This is what Heavenly Father desires. This is the plan. The plan is not to create zealous believers, but to create skeptical thinkers who criticize and think for themselves. I love each and every one of you and I thank you for this opportunity to share. My name is Lex White, and I am simply an emissary. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
0 = lovelessness
1= love

0+ 1 still = love.

0 - 1 = loveless

Love harmonizes all.. amen

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goyish
0 = lovelessness
1= love

0+ 1 still = love.

0 - 1 = loveless

Love harmonizes all.. amen

Technically 0 - 1 = -1. If 0 = Lovelessness then by definition -1 cannot = Lovelessness. I get what you are saying but your math doesn't work.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anuncarvedblock

Can you show there is only one path? Or is this a unprovable gnosis of yours? We as a species are many and varied. Perhaps too many for the planet, but that is another problem for another thread.

If you can prove this, you may have the grand unification theory physicists are after. I kind of doubt you can, and my Gods tell me that there are many paths (slì, the way/path of your life) and not all lead to the same place, some are coof (enech (face) and clu (repuation), and Bua (spiritual power)) some are not so good (bealach d'aimhleasa (the bad path) which ultimately gives diach (misfortune)). Yes those are real words from the Irish language,

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Bless you for this message.
When we listen without judging, some of the message breaks through.
Not knowing what is true, nor false: there are moments that resonate.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I do not claim there is only one path. There is actually an infinitude of paths. That is the beauty of it. All things are reflected in all other things. All things are infinities that are differentiated arbitrarily from the original infinity. That great infinity is ultimate oneness, but it is infinite, so within it exist the materials for all things. The potential for anything is within the great one. That is how the universe exists at all. There is no separation except from the perspective of individual points within the infinity. In truth, all things are one, but are differentiated by a divine system which allows there to exist qualia, quantity, and the ability to communicate. I hope this explanation is not too obtuse. Look up "Indra's Net" and the Kabbalah's Tree of Life. The Tree of Life stretches from its roots in the infinitely small to the branches in the infinitely large, connecting everything. It has structure but that structure is purely conceptual. It becomes rendered in to an interactive reality by the will of God to differentiate one thing from another.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I can't afford any more false hope. Your message reflects my beliefs, and I have always felt that a spiritual event has been coming very soon, but I have been let down every time a date has been given (by people like yourself) or there was a window of time where all the signs pointed to to something finally happening. I'm only 25 and I've been suicidal for about 10 years because I've had a profound feeling that a great awakening is taking place, yet the world and my life gets darker and darker every year. I've held and held my light, spreading the message of unity and love, yet God has left me to literally rot.

How was this message given to you? How sure are you about this date? Is this one of those things where the date will pass and nothing will happen, and then you'll say something like "the energy is unfolding and we'll start to see it manifest.... you know........ soon." Does the date have anything to do with the supposed Revelation 12 sign that we saw in September? Do you know if it has anything to do with the blood moon tetrad of 2015 or the trilogy of lunar eclipses that ends with a "super blue blood moon" on Jan 31st?

Are you aware of the story of the Dogon tribe saying that beings came from Sirius and said that it's actually a trinary star system which they diagrammed in a cave painting? Do you believe all aliens are demons? Only some of them? Maybe they don't exist at all?
edit on 24-1-2018 by Djenesis because: added stuff

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Actually is three, because that duality becomes one.

One is two, and three are one...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Djenesis

There is much to respond to here. First, let me say, that the date is not important. I actually only chose the date because it is symbolic to me for two reasons: first, it is my birthday. Second, it is the traditional date of the equinox, the first day on which light begins to increase in the world and the day becomes longer than the night in the great cycle of our solar year. This is only a symbolic date. It is not a messianic prophecy date. I hope this does not let you down. I am being as honest and clear about this as possible because I do not believe in exact dates in prophecy. God works always on His own time. Certain dates and times have symbolic meaning because of various astrological portents, but God works always on His own clock. Does this make sense to you? I will gladly work to clarify further any questions you might have. Thank you for your patience and understanding, my brethren.

This message was given to me by revelation in my deep meditation and prayer. I have a strong spiritual practice and have for many years. I am revealing this information only to provoke discussion and provide energy to the turning of the great wheel. It is not precisely true or false. It is a parable. It is meant to set in to motion the mechanisms of the Divine Plan. I am only playing my individual part, and there are billions of working parts, for each of us is an individual cog in the great mechanism. I am doing this because I have been instructed to. The decisions involved are above my pay grade. I am not special. I am a pious and humble man. Please understand that I do not do this for my own glory, but for the glory of my Father in Heaven. I am only an instrument in His hand.

I am aware of the story of the Dogon. Also look in to the Mormon beliefs of the Seat of the Divine being at the star Kolob. KLB in Semitic languages is a root meaning "Dog." Sirius is the "dog star," as it follows Orion, the Hunter around the sky. The "Dogon" people are not named by mistake. It is all part of the great plan of apparent coincidence, which is actually codependent arising of all things in Indra's Net.

Extraterrestrials are real, and they are both what we would call angels and demons. Angels are the only ones that have physical form, however. Demonic entities are distinguished by the fact that they remain spiritual. This is because of the nature of the harmonization process that is happening on Earth. Lucifer and His followers (demons) all lack physical bodies here. They can only manifest as spirits. The Holy Ghost is a concealed spirit, whose true nature has been hidden from people because they would not understand the true divine nature. The Holy Spirit is, in fact, the masked Lucifer, the Light-Bringer. He is the dark pole, as opposed to Christ, who is the light pole. They are the two halves that form the bottom of the trinity, beneath our Heavenly Father who is divine unity. Through this mechanism there is balance in all things. All things are created through this grand schema. It is the blueprint that underlies reality. It is the cornerstone of the true Torah.

Let me know if you have further questions. I am delighted to answer as best I can.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Thank you for responding. I've always felt that some sort if divine event would be most likely to happen on one of the equinoxes, because I see the cosmos as a giant clock. It would make sense that the alarm would go off when the many hands of the clock line up. But why pick a date if you weren't given one? Isn't that setting yourself up for ridicule? And setting up desperate saps like myself for more suffering?

What does God have to benefit from us knowing this information a few months in advance? Especially if most people's reaction will be to ignore it or just wait and see if anything happens?

It doesn't seem that you have anything to benefit from this (I see that you give all your music away for free so it doesn't look like you're trying to get your Youtube channel a bunch of free publicity), so I guess I'm worried that the message you were given is just as delusional as my feelings that something should have happened by now.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Djenesis

Like I said, the process is one that involves every human. It is a transformation that begins and ends within the collective consciousness. There is no particular date, just like there is no particular clock on the rising of a sourdough bread dough. The culture must have time to allow the leavening to happen naturally. This parable I have offered is not precisely true or precisely false. It is intended to provide energy to the leavening process that is happening among the memetic popular consciousness of all humanity. People will hear these things, and it will polarize them. That is the point. The point is to cause discussion, dialogue, discourse. The point is to quicken the leavening process. There is no precise date. This is not a matter of providing false hope or opening myself to ridicule. It is a matter of providing imagery and symbols which trigger certain well-laid plans that are in place outside of myself. It is a manner of coded message. It is not a true prophetic date. It is a message that indicates to other relays what position we are to take. It is a matter of calibrating the procession of the divine clock. The divine plan is in motion, and everything is calibrated very precisely by a system that is beyond any one of us. It is a great mechanism put it to motion from the beginning of creation by our Heavenly Father.

Does this help to explain some of this? It isn't false hope, but it is also not precisely the truth it appears to be on the surface. It is a coded message that will trigger and catalyse other parts of the system. Each of us should take this message and pray, ponder, meditate. Allow the leavening process to take hold. Relay this to others so that the message may be spread. The great process is one that must take hold within all the popular consciousness. This is the way of the divine plan. It is laid out clearly in scripture. Look for the parable of the leaven in the New Testament. Thank you for your time and for your open mind, my brethren. I love you all. Love and light to you, always. In the name of the father, the son, and the holy ghost. Amen.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You do claim every thing in the Universe is one. That is clearly not true.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The oneness of all things only appears to not be true when viewed from an individual point of space-time in a particular set of dimensions. When viewed from all dimensions at once, then yes, everything is one. It may be differentiated relative to other things from a given perspective, but it is not truly separate. It has no self-essence. It has only divine shared-nature, also known as buddha-nature or christ-consciousness or void nature. This is the meaning of the Hebrew Ain Sof. This is the meaning of Nirvana. It is all and without form and void. There is no inherent existence of any thing. Nothing exists independently of anything else. Everything exists as one great co-dependent arising that appears to separate and merge and flow from the perspective of certain points in space and time, but this is just an illusion. It is not the actual nature of reality. The true nature of reality is co-dependent arisen oneness. It is differentiated so that experience may be had. It is differentiated so that qualia and quantity may exist. It is differentiated so that communication and meaning may be experienced by the all-conscious awareness.
edit on 24-1-2018 by anuncarvedblock because: Clarification in the first sentence.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Nice bit of dogma there. But surely you can prove this.

As a polytheist (a Hard polytheist, in that no the various deities are NOT aspects of a one) I see the world as a spectum of colours. An Morrigan is not Kali is not Hekete, Lugh is not odin is not Apollo etc.

If the gods are many and varied, then so is the universe.

We see this with the fact that all life is not the same as well. A bacterium is not a homind which is not a whale.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

When viewed side by side within the same moment of time, yes. But viewed from the fourth dimension, we can see that they are made of the same base materials, and that those materials share the same origin, and the same ultimate fate at the ultimate beginnings and endings of all the threads of time. This is the nature of the big bang theory. Thus within the fourth dimension they are all just threads of the same substance that separate and merge through various periods, interweaving to form various forms, and before finally all things are again one at the end. Then the cycle begins anew. This isn't something I am inventing. It is not a new idea of mine. This is in known records as far back as the Hindu vedas, but it has been known through all time and eternity. It is simply the nature of reality. If you are stuck thinking three dimensionally, then yes, everything appears very separate as you can only see how it exists through the spatial dimensions, but when you see it through the dimension of time, you see how it merges at the beginning and end and weaves in and out of itself, and when you see it through the dimension of the spirit, i.e. good and evil (better put, distance or closeness to divine source), you can see even more intensely how connected thing are in the great crystalline unity of existence. Even higher dimensions than these continue forth, but the illustration is perfectly clear with just these five dimensions.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I see what you're saying about the leavening. And I'll look into Kolob. I might be back with more questions!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Neighbour you can not view the fourth dimension. You are now just throwing some pseudo scientific psychobabble in, to try and make your idea seem a more likely gnosis than mine.

Your duality of good and evil (there are shades inbetween) show that all is not one. Your abrahamic religions also show this. In the very least there are two, and I say there are many.

Your idea of cycles is indeed part of Indo-European myth (not just the Vedas). However you miss the point, they are no "all are one", they are the works of polytheists.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but you are mistaken. They are panENtheists. Panentheism is monism, or monadism. I encourage you to do some research. I am not trying to argue with you and I welcome this friendly discussion. I love you very much, brother, and I am happy that we are able to open up this dialogue and have an exchange of ideas. I hope you do not take my words to be insulting in any way, because I intend them in only the most gentle and loving way. We are actually saying the same thing. I am not calling your gnosis wrong. I am calling your attention to a bit of incompleteness in it. None of our field of views is perfect. We are all blind men stroking different parts of the elephant, but we can create a great mental projection that accurately depicts the real truth. Thank you for your time and patience with me. I love you, brother. Love and light to you, always. In the name of the father, the son, and the holy ghost. Amen.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

When you look at the civilization that gave us the Vedas, they were Indo-European speaking, worshiping, POLYtheists. You see some pantheism in modern Hiduism, you see a lot more soft polytheism however. The Hidu group of religions is many religions. This includes hard and soft polytheist, monists, henotheists, and some nontheists too.

I am not your brother neighbour. Don't play that game. I choose (as an only child) who I accept as brother or sister. You have not earned that.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

As you wish, neighbor. I love you as myself. That is the golden rule. All will prosper with this knowledge, eventually. This isn't about me. This is about all of us. I wish you all the best. Love and light to you, always.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join