It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duality and the Coming Harmonization

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anuncarvedblock

Well wow not even slightly pretentious or passive aggressive. Yep indeed.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I'm sorry you feel slighted in some way, my friend. I am doing my best to deal with you fairly and openly. I can answer any questions you might have. I am here for you.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Neighbour, I am not your friend either.

So prove this one path you speak of. Not through psychobabble, not through pseudoscience, but using a more logical.

I will point out my stance.

Humans are each different, in their genome and epigenome and in their personality. This is amply proven, by human history.

With that, each deity is different, and they have different wants and needs. What An Morrigan Wants is not the same as An Dagda, Lugh or Balor. Let alone Caterix, Odin, or your Jehovah.

All paths do not lead to the same place either. If I were to walk south form where I am, I would eventually reach Antarctica. East South America, and West Australia. If north the Pacific Ocean. IF I went vertically I would eventually exit the earths atmosphere and enter space. If I were to go down, the centre of the planet.

Not all paths are thus the same.

What the wolf wants is not what the deer it hunts wants.

To think we should reach harmony, is to remove individuality and free will. Prometheus did not steal fire, for Humans to be "one".

So to call me brother, or friend, shows you don't understand me. Nor do you wish to try. You wish to placate me, subsume my argument.

I will admit you have a chance to be right, but I judge that chance to be smaller than a million other options.

Scientifically there is a chance that we live in a multiverse, where there are a infinite other worlds. These are all different than each other, even if by a tiny amount. However they diverge.

Again, no harmony. No oneness.

Oneness is not a thing to strive for.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Again, as you wish, neighbour. Oneness is not strived for. It simply is.

In the beginning, before the big bang, all was one. I don't need to make much argument here. Look at the wikipedia article if you need to understand it. It was first understood by a Catholic theologian, priest, and physicist, Georges Lemaître. Do you deny the Big Bang Theory? Do you need me to prove the Big Bang Theory to you? I am not saying that you would be wrong in asking for proof, because it is a theory and proof must be given like any other theory in order to make it plausible, but I am asking if that is what you are asking from me.

In the beginning, all things were one. They were then differentiated. You can read about the differentiation of all things in an article I wrote on my blog. You can also find out more about this so-called "Topological Metaphor of the Medium" through the work of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell. Let me know what you think of these things and where you would like me to begin explicating my points. I am perfectly willing to explain to you all that I have asserted. I only need to know where you would like me to start, so that I may make a reasonable argument addressed specifically to your questions.

Is that fair? Do we have an accord, neighbour? I wish to deal fairly with you in all things. Perhaps one day, you will call me friend or brother, and allow me to do the same. I look forward to that day. In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You have yet to prove your thesis neighbour. You had a video, recorded in a "language" which is meaningless to the majority of humanity. What concerns me is you claim the title "guru" which always sets my alarm off for someone to not be beleived or trusted.

You may not know, but I'm a scientist. I get paid to commit science every day of the work week. I know about the Bigbang. We do not know what there was before it, nor can we currently measure it.

We don't have an accord. I still do not agree with you.

But in honor of An Morrigan

Bíonn an fhírinne searbh.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The English Language is meaningless to humanity? The Chinese Language is meaningless to Humanity? The Russian Language is meaningless to humanity? The German Language is meaningless to Humanity? The Spanish Language is meaningless to humanity? The Arabic Language is meaningless to humanity? The same message was simply repeated in various languages.

Anyway, what is my thesis that you are asking me to prove, and how have I not proven it? That all things are one? All things were one at the time of the Big Bang. All things will become one again at the end. This is the cycle, known in the Vedas, known in the Hermetica, known in modern science and so on and so forth. I don't know how much more reading material one person could possibly need. You have the entire library of human knowledge at your hands. What, precisely, do you want me to point you toward? Viewed from a fourth dimensional perspective, all things are threads of one great tapestry. No thing is separate from other things, because they all come from the same source and return to the same source. They merely achieve expressions that are differentiated in individual points of time, so from a three-dimensional perspective as an observer having a particular place and time, things appear to be separated, but all substance of all things came from the same source and will return to the same source, and so exists as simply every shifting threads through space-time from the beginning unto the end. God is this, and more. He transcends this, so what I am declaring is panentheistic.

How more clear could I be? What specific question do you wish me to answer for you?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Neighbour, you jump around between languages. THUS the majority of humanity will not understand what you said. Chances are they assume it is not the same message.

I know the Vedas very well it as I keep saying to you, is from an Indo-European faith. My faith is one of the Indo-European ones.

I don't want you to point me toward anything, I believe that is where you are hitting the wall. I am refruting what you say. I am saying that you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Fair enough. I disagree. That's fine. We can just let it go, neighbour. I respect your opinion and your right to have it, but I disagree with it. Love and light to you, always.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The Biverse wasn't always a duality. It will return to its former Uni-verse state, in the twinkling of an eye.

Remember the serpent placed in the center to anchor the omnipresent source field (Universe) into a locale. The only way to harness an omnipresent dynamic waveform is to create resistance (Time) to slow it down.

Before N "lost his legs"

After N "lost his legs"

The reflection coefficient is 1:3

The input is the unlimited flowing analogue data, the output is the limited sampling, quantification and artificially amplified playback of that data, in reverse.

Particles and Waves are not equal. Particles are opposite of waves. They simply do not exist. Quantification of waveforms via the particle created by the refracted harmonics of that waveform IS the illusion. There is no math in the Universe, only in the Bi-verse. A collection of high frequency low amplitude pulses collectively imitating a high amplitude low frequency orbit.

Analogue input (S, Life force)

vs Digital output (N, death force)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AdKiller

Beautiful post, my friend! Very informative. Thank you for sharing!

To everyone else, I have written another post on my blog that will help you understand where I am coming from. Please give a bit of your time to read and ponder these things, for I believe it will be of great benefit in digesting the information I have presented here. Here is a snippet of the new article:

When a deer partakes of the fruit of a tree, it does so as a part of a divine cycle. It takes in the sweet fruit as nourishment and sustenance, but it also takes in the seeds of that fruit. It gives a great gift to the tree, as the tree has given a great gift unto it, by carrying forth the seeds of its fruit in to the world within the bowels of the deer. The deer then passes the seeds, encased in all the digestive materials of the other things that the deer has partaken. This is a beautiful and sacred process.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

That sums up pretty nicely everything I read here: poop.
Cellular division doesn't create opposites. Everything is connected, but that doesn't make it one.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Not opposites. Mirrors. A hologram is distinguished by being infinitely divisible, but no matter how far it is divided, every division will carry an impression of the whole. Thus is the way with the cosmos. Opposition in all things. Polarity. Every action has an equal an opposite reaction. The infinite dividing itself will always create another infinity even if it is differentiated from the first. Such is the nature of infinity. This is present throughout all things. It is a well understood concept. I am happy to share it with you. Love and light to you, always. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You said

originally posted by: anuncarvedblock
.... What that means is that when the whole is divided, the two divided parts do not become two halves, but instead become two wholes, reflecting one another perfectly but in opposition. This is the nature of cellular division...

that's bs.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Bull# carries forth the grass seed and fertilizes the ground. All is part of the great cycle. All is as according to the plan of our great Prime Creator, our Heavenly Father.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

That's all just a lot of useless platitudes and there is no Creator and the universe is no hologram.
ATS used to have rules about people promoting their products and I really hope others can see how shallow and egocentric it is what you try to do here.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I'm not promoting any products. As you can see, I give away my music for free on my website. I labor with an open hand, giving freely of myself unto the world, for I am gifted freely from my Heavenly Father. I would be pleased if people would read what I write and listen to my music, but I am not asking anyone to buy anything from me. In this way, I am just an average contributor and content creator like any of the rest of you. I freely give of my words and my music and all my creations, just as you freely give of yours by writing them here. I am perfectly within my rights to exercise my free speech in this way. I am not asking anything from anyone. I am merely spreading a joyful message to provoke thought and questioning among the people. I believe in the value of discourse and inquiry. I am attempting to provoke thought, not trying to sell something. I want people to be more awake, more engaged, more active in the world. I want people to be less asleep, less attached to the past, less attached to comfortable self-deceptions. This is what I am doing. This is the great work of which I am just one small cog. Thank you for your time and your patience. I love and appreciate you. In the love and light of God, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You want attention, feel superior and have nothing to offer that brings anyone a step closer to the truth.
Pseudoscientific neo-religious platitudes.
But you can wow me if you can explain why holograms or cellular division have any significance for the human experience?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

What I am saying about the holographic universe and cellular division has relevance to the human experience because we are each precisely what I am describing: the microcosmic man (i.e. you and me) is a mirror reflection of the macrocosmic man (i.e. God). When it is written that we are created in the image of God, it is meant in a literal sense, albeit metaphysically. Our metaphysical images are each a mirror reflection of the eternal oneness that is our Heavenly Father. "Know Thyself" is an oft-quoted maxim that is a favourite of the wise and virtuous. By knowing thyself, you come to know thy Heavenly Father, and thus, you come to know the entire cosmos. If this isn't "relevant to the human experience" then I have no idea what else possibly could be. As far as I am concerned, this is as relevant as it gets. Thank you for hearing me out. I appreciate your time and patience. Love and light to you. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join