It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Looks more like a dark swamp than a river... is he saying he's scouring the swamp for his book? "Protect me or appear in print"?

Yes but frankly, with that much sewage, I think Trump's gonna need a MUCH bigger truck...

That is a great picture representation , but would likely be more accurate if trump had part of his body in the swamp too .

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Re: Cameras at the SOTU..

That point made, I still think we were onto something..

edit on 6-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
A freedom of information act request?? would that work?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: crankyoldman

Trump was the monkey wrench in the gears that broke their machine. It was supposed to be Hillary vs. either Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, or Ted Cruz. Any of which would have been safe choices for the Establishment.

I don't want to be a nit pic but it was actually the Clinton campaign that colluded with their lapdogs in MSM in order to elevate Trump and give the "inevitable" Hillary an "easy" republican candidate to beat. No coincidence that the MSM gave Trump almost unlimited access to airtime and free PR. It was called "The pied piper strategy" - and it backfired in the most spectacular way possible.

Pied piper

OK, nit picking over, back to mostly lurking. And thanks to all the people doing so much great work in this thread, it's just awesome to watch. Love to you all.

I would say a different level. You'll note that in the thread folks have discovered the Trump "choice point" was in the making going back decades. On the ground level the folks in rooms with cheap coffee and crappy snacks, yes, "we can kick Trumps butt," but above the word was sent down, a non-bloodline choice was required - different level. There are multiple layers and levels, but at the top levels (never bottom) the planet's freewill is honored - hence the need for brainwashing at the lower levels is to assure the freewill goes the right way. Trump was a requirement, as has been discussed "she was never supposed to loose" was real, the choice at a deeper level was the shift we see.

Historically they have left nothing to chance/choice. They were forced by levels above to leave this to choice, and even though she had billions, vote rigging, and so on, the choice could not be denied. Now in one year we see those decade long plans being acted upon.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

Probably. I suggest messaging Tom Fitton, head of Judicial Watch, to take care of it.

At the same time, what our other poster captured with his DVD may be from the right feed, and I think he may have identified the right phone.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
TAT, you are on fire!

Re: cameras in the House. FOIA request. Will take time, but an option that is open to us.

GA, I saw that pic when you posted originally on /pol/
edit on 6-2-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Speaking of bloodlines.

I'm curious as the lack of Bush reveal here in our Q process.

GA? Anyone?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

They wanted no part of that.

I don’t blame them.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Here's another one. Integrate the 2..

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Speaking of bloodlines.

GA? Anyone?

Q drops relate mostly to the last years, the last Administration. But as we have seen, the same patterns are found from Generation to Generation.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
TAT, you are on fire!

Re: cameras in the House. FOIA request. Will take time, but an option that is open to us.

GA, I saw that pic when you posted originally on /pol/

Thanks J&C...I think this vein will start to yield even bigger nuggets.
Unfortunately, I've got my hands full right now.

Remind me to get back to it...and/or do a lil digging in your own magnificent way.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Speaking of bloodlines.

GA? Anyone?

Q drops relate mostly to the last years, the last Administration. But as we have seen, the same patterns are found from Generation to Generation.

Yes. Frankly i'm still steamed over the doufus they sent out to helm the ship for 8. They really insulted us with the "look, these idiots will accept this as their leader" thing. I'll like to see a little light shined their way

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Info wars confirmed Clinton offered LL a seat on the SC.

In exchange for what?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Terminate the investigation and exonerate her of any criminal wrongdoing to help pave the way for her Presidency.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Anthony Weiner's contacts were just leaked from his laptop. The laptop is in FBI's hands. Saying a rogue agent leaked the names and addresses of people he's in contact with.

I wish I could post from phone. It's on squawker.org.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here ya go:

squawker.org... xxed/

Anthony's contacts leaked.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It's time for a MASSIVE LEAK via whoever.

WikiLeaks, where's your dead man switch?

Trump, open up the troves to Judicial Watch and give Tim Fitton pointers on what to FOIA.

Q - how about a new dropbox system in case WikiLeaks witholds things?

Open up pandoras box. Let's get this over with, and then chart a bold new course to the horizon.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I don't see any surprises. The usual suspects are there: Hillary, John Podesta, George Soros. This one is probably the most revealing:

Tamera Luzzatto, the woman who previously wrote disturbing emails to John Podesta and operated a website where she solicited children in many inappropriate ways. From hot time with adults for “entertainment purposes” to just being an all-around creep, it’s no surprise that someone like Anthony Weiner would associate themselves with a known pedophile.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Maybe 13-3-17 is inscribed in one of the rings?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Holy smokes! Podestas phone is going to start ringing off the hook, same with Clinton.

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join