It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I've been on a lot of teams.

None they feared as much as this one.

Stay frosty.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

Looks more like a dark swamp than a river... is he saying he's scouring the swamp for his book? "Protect me or appear in print"?

Interesting. He said he was putting the "finishing touches" on it. Gawd that man is creepy.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

If we were to find ourselves at the doorway to human hunting parties I doubt anyone here would be surprised.

Maybe Hunger Games was a clue. Just thinkin' out loud.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Both rings presumed to be mens rings

Planted/abandoned/or stolen.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It's the smaller (woman's) wedding ring that has the pedo symbols on it. The larger (men's) ring is plain.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Is the date relevant?
12-3-17

Led me here.

...but, I'd rather not expand on that personally.
Benign, perhaps. But I feel compelled to post it nonetheless. (not even really sure why)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

In case you missed it.
BIG!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Both rings presumed to be mens rings

Planted/abandoned/or stolen.

I didn't consider that. A same-sex couple, perhaps? If it was a male/male couple, you'd expect to find the rings in the men's restroom. Leaving them in the women's room would make no sense.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Second ring is in picture because they were left together.

Mens room confirmed 14 fish saferoom.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

???

"14 fish saferoom" ?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wow guys, some phenomenal work. The timelines and connections just can't be denied, both past and present. Still trying to wrap my mind around the latest messages from Q, lol, with a little help from my friends.
It sure does seem like a message was sent directly to ATS from Q, that's pretty wild. I sure hope it was the Mods having a little fun with you and us TAT, cause that message was Weird and kinda scary too !

My take away is to keep working this out and that part of our "mission" is to be a sort of "buffer" for the people we can influence, as well as fact finders. Whether we can change "fate" remains to be seen, but as I think QA eluded to, a big part of this is looking in the mirror and fixing ourselves too.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

They were giving up.

Evidence was stacking up and the heat was coming.

They weren't prepared for the team that they got.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Is the date relevant?
12-3-17

Led me here.

..but, I'd rather not expand on that personally.
Benign, perhaps. But I feel compelled to post it nonetheless. (not even really sure why)

Thanks I should have thought to look there. Wow, just wow
edit on 2/6/2018 by Martin75 because: One more time then screw it 😁

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

I actually think it is all relevant if you have a thought however benign it might seem at the time post it. you just never know where the geniuses on here could take that thought and what rabbit hole opens up from it

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yeah that kind of saferoom.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WHOA!...VJ related to VJ!

Washington meets Chicago for upcoming Jarrett wedding

Also attending the wedding in full force will be Ms. Jarrett's relatives, including Vernon Jordan and his wife, Ann, from Washington.

Jordan is the former president of the National Urban League and was a trusted adviser to former President Bill Clinton. He's also a great uncle to Ms. Jarrett.

The Dibble family will be there, too. Ms. Jordan was a Dibble, and her niece Kelly King Dibble is a longtime friend of Ms. Jarrett and Ms. Obama, dating back to the time they all worked for the Chicago Planning Department.

The Dibbles and Jordans are hosting a party at Gibsons for wedding guests on Sunday after the wedding.

Even the Chicago connections to the wedding have a Washington spin. Mr. Balkissoon is an associate at Sidley Austin LLP, where Newt Minow is senior counsel.

Mr. Minow recruited Mr. Obama in 1988 to work for his law firm as a summer associate, where the future president of the United States would meet Michelle Obama. The bride is an associate in the Chicago office of law firm Mayer Brown.

www.chicagobusiness.com...

The 'Dibble' connection worth checking in to. ("Follow the wives")
Sidley Austin is here too.

TAT you've opened the box. The unseen and little understood fact, truth, is that every one of the names we know are related by blood. There are NO outsiders. All the presidents save DJT were bloodline related, and related to all the other leaders in the world. And their minions are all related. And while many will say to some connections, "hey their 5 cousins, so what" the fact is genetic connections matter.

There is a club, it is DNA based, and if you are not genetically connected, you are not in the club. Color lines do not matter, Obama is a Stanley of the Stanley peerage, name swap to fake us out - he's bloodline to the royals not a homeboy with rap ambitions.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bravo!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

Is the date relevant?
12-3-17

Led me here.

...but, I'd rather not expand on that personally.

I think the point is more basic. The masonic lodges are home to some really awful people. A man, with clearly the symbols to pedophile group, attends a local (or larger scale) lodge. He has no problem using the women's restroom, which may or may not be appropriate.

We are to infer, clearly, right next door to the local school is likely a lodge with some horrifying people, who are members of your local clubs. They wear the symbols to let others in their group they are in. All presidents were at least 33'rd degree masons, HRC too I assume. So, even if you are opposed, you belong to a group that is fine with protecting members.

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join