It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: diggindirt

Thanks.
So I was correct. Two in truck...one dead and one critical.
I just had the driver and passenger mixed up.

Actually, I believe there were two passengers in the truck as well as the driver. One passenger died, the driver and other passenger were transported to hospital.
The early reports that I heard on the day of the crash were that it was the driver of the vehicle who died. Apparently there was some confusion about who was driving. Never saw an explanation of that.

Here's what could be interesting:

Benny Layne, on whose property the truck landed, said the crossing arms had been known to malfunction, sometimes coming down even though no train was approaching. Sometimes, he said, they stayed down for hours. He said drivers would get out of their vehicles to help guide other motorists around the malfunctioning arms so they could cross the tracks.

“A guy was up here just yesterday or the day before taking a look at them,” he said.

Carrie Brown, human resources manager at Buckingham Branch Railroad, which leases the stretch of track and is responsible for maintenance, said she was unaware of any problems with equipment at the crossing.

Make of it what you will. The human resources manager of the RR says she isn't aware of any equipment problems. But the neighbor says there was a guy looking at it yesterday. Was "the guy" a part of some sort of advance security team? Or part of an advance insecurity team?

If, as the neighbor states, the gates are constantly malfunctioning, (and we have no reason to disbelieve the guy) how does the RR not know of these problems. With today's communication devices you know someone held up by those malfunctioning gates is going to give the RR a ding-a-ling.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: TomLawless
William Campbell, set to testify on Monday about Hillary's involvement in Uranium One says he survived an assassination attempt and is in hiding.

yournewswire.com...

Hillary could get jail time over this.

I'd use a different source then yournewswire.com. The site was set up by shills so that Snopes can keep referencing it to "debunk" stuff. The site is intentionally riddled with falsehood. It takes true stories and then injects a bunch of easily debunkable stuff into them.

You're right. I can even get tripped up sometimes. I am NOT finding any other credible source to verify the assassination attempt.

He is testifying, though. That much is easy to verify, and the implications are huge.

edit on 4-2-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

This isn`t a sprint its a marathon to be won.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

He is testifying, though. That much is easy to verify, and the implications are huge.

MSM is preparing the story that Campbell is a Russian Agent:

Reuters: Campbells ties to Russia

So let me get this straight MSM:

Trump works for Russia

Devin Nunes is a Russian Agent

General Flynn works for Russia

Wikileaks and Julian Assange are Russian agents

Twitter and Facebook are overrun by Russian bots

(and dozens more)

Even I have been accused in this thread (Part 1) of being a Russian shill.

Like David Rothschild said in his recent tweeted talking points: Say it was the Russians.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
sample of my twitter activity

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

William Campbell, set to testify on Monday about Hillary's involvement in Uranium One says he survived an assassination attempt and is in hiding.

yournewswire.com...

Hillary could get jail time over this.

The article I see is dated November 18, 2017. The comments at the bottom from viewers are up to 3 months old. Are you sure that Campbell is testifying on Monday February 5, 2018?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
A Daily Beast (Board Member Chelsea Clinton) article, claiming that Julian Assange is secretly corresponding with Sean Hannity and that he accidentally talked to a fake Twitter account claiming to be Hannity.

Remember when Hannitys twitter account went down?

A possible scenario could be that deep state put a fake Hannity account in place to check who Hannity might be getting messages from. IDK.

In any case, It wouldnt surprise me if the two are in friendly contact.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You forgot my Senator, Rand Paul. But he was accused by John McCain....imagine that!
How could such a thing happen?

nationalinterest.org...

Lots of clean-up needed on both sides of the aisle.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Especially ironic given the outburst of "Memo=McCarthyism" just the other day...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Good question.

Here's the latest article I can find where his name is mentioned. All say he is going to testify but then...crickets. Makes you go hmmmm. The guy was being treated for leukemia so anything is possible. Wonder if he ever got the gag order completely lifted?

OOPS: www.theepochtimes.com...

edit on 4-2-2018 by diggindirt because: addition of link

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

MSM is preparing the story that Campbell is a Russian Agent:

Reuters: Campbells ties to Russia

So let me get this straight MSM:

Trump works for Russia

Devin Nunes is a Russian Agent

General Flynn works for Russia

Wikileaks and Julian Assange are Russian agents

Twitter and Facebook are overrun by Russian bots

(and dozens more)

Even I have been accused in this thread (Part 1) of being a Russian shill.

Like David Rothschild said in his recent tweeted talking points: Say it was the Russians.

.......and yet the whole "Russia did it" narrative is based off a unproven dossier by a guy paying large sums of money to certain "Russians" for unproven accusations that were used to establish surveillance to prove the "Russia" thing?

So how do you tell the pro Putin Russians from the good ones? You have to pay them lots money for their "good" information while the Bad Russians pay you money.

The logic they use makes my head hurt.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Speaking of John McCain, he gathered enough energy to blast the Memo as omitting important items, and Republicans for "doing Putin's job for him".

Source: www.huffingtonpost.com...

I get the feeling that McCain is trying to hang on long enough to see WWIII start.

edit on 2/4/2018 by carewemust because: Edit Date Test

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Do edits always come back month day?

4-2?

2-4?

edit on 4-2-2018 by Greenanon because: Mandela effect

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Archive

this place is hot

Like way hot