It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I've been watching this unfold. 3 train crashes since December? What are the odds of that? Was there someone important on that train?

edit on 4-2-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: carewemust
Good question.

Here's the latest article I can find where his name is mentioned. All say he is going to testify but then...crickets. Makes you go hmmmm. The guy was being treated for leukemia so anything is possible. Wonder if he ever got the gag order completely lifted?

OOPS: www.theepochtimes.com...

There's something really strange with the entire Uranium One investigation. According to this January 16, 2018 article, there have already been 5 people prosecuted. William Campbell still has not testified, but he has a lot of evidence to present. Interestingly, Mueller and McCabe were heavily involved in covering up the investigation, at the request of Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch. (Close knit family it seems.)
SOURCE - dtd 1.16.2018: theduran.com...

So, a blogger makes this claim, and you believe it..😂😂😂

According to you and Q ball, Obama, Clinton (both), McCain, Comey, Pelosi, Podesta and dozens of others identified by initials should AII be in Guantanamo, right?

Wait, isn't Assange being hidden in the White House basement by Trump... LMAO!!!!

Will you ever tire of the spreading of LIES?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: diggindirt

Which President hasn’t been under CIA control since Reagan?

According to the Q crowd, Trump hasn't.
And I may tend to agree, he isn't under control at all, but then neither are most mentally unstable geniuses.....

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubilation T Cornpone

I urge everyone to read and digest this.
The Memo for me was only going to confirm what most here had already figured out . The only surprise in it was the McCabe quote ... It was going to be the response to it by MSM and other talking heads that was going to have the juice and the " FISA MEMO: CHARGE AND RESPONSE " intelligence.house.gov... is perfectly layed out and a easy read ...thanks
eta for those liberal minded folk and anti trumpers who think the only safe position is on the left side ...think again

edit on 4-2-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)
and a small collections of right wing comments

edit on 4-2-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Archive

this place is hot

Like way hot

every

single

page

edit on 2/4/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: on multiple raid drives

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Oh, yes. That's been brought up several times, as well as how they fired one questionable security company a few weeks/months ago to replace it with GS4, as well as how the venue itself is within easy walking distance of a mosque known for its radical activity.

It's all been floating out there in the press.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Thousands of Hollycreeps, CEOs and Congress Members have resigned. 

Regarding the CEOs: is there any data that confirms resignations and/or deaths are significantly higher than usual? We have had these claims in the past with suspicious banker deaths and suspicious holistic doctor deaths but I never saw them compared to statistical averages. Can anybody point to such a comparison?

Here is a bit of data from 2013 I found regarding CEOs:

In May 2013 there were about 248,760 CEOs in the U.S. alone. On average they were aged 53 when becoming CEO and 63 on their way out.

CEO turnover actually saw a slight decline in 2013, with 23.8% of executives at Fortune 500 companies being terminated, compared to 24% for the previous year. More than 52% continued to serve as board chairman during their transition period.

retirement is the reason some 70% of CEOs at S&P 500 companies leave their positions. Another 17% voluntarily opt to step down to pursue other opportunities.
23 Incredible CEO Statistics

Anybody have a better source/willing to crunch the numbers?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

I've been watching this unfold. 3 train crashes since December? What are the odds of that? Was there someone important on that train?

Thing I can't figure out with the train crashes ... if we were Europe, this would be far more devastating a tragic. Trains a lifeblood in Europe, but in the US, nearly everyone drives nearly everywhere. Amtrak is a fossil propped up by taxpayer funds.

Now you could cause more disruption to supply lines if you targeted freight trains, but you'd have to target the true rail hubs like the one I live in, and you attack would have to much more disruptive/devastating than a single derailment/crash.

Understand, I am not downplaying the tragic circumstance of a crash to the people directly affected by it, but for widespread fear and angst, train derailment is likely to rank least in the minds of ordinary Americans in terms of things that are going to provoke fear.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

this is desperation coming from the mafia/cia that owns the media.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Train accidents as such are not so uncommon but the circumstances surrounding the rep train crash were strange to say the least. The memo, the warnings of false flags for this period, etc. Only a few of all the train incidents make (inter)national headlines.

I think it is worth entertaining the idea that today's new train crash was either caused or at least reported about prominently to muddy the waters around the other train crash. Journalists can now happily move on to cover the latest disaster. Most of the public have short attention spans anyway and will be easily distracted by this and other news.

For those of us who want to dig deeper it makes things more difficult. Keywords will have to be chosen more carefully to find relevant data in the background noise.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

And q isn’t partisan?

Those that say that are fooling themselves.

They certainly bash some Republicans as well as the vast majority of Democrats. It appears partisan partly do to most of the actions that are talked about were under the Obama Administration watch. They don't seem to be fans of the Bush family either.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I so loved watching what happened yesterday.
Sometimes, one learns more about an adversary, by watching what they do...rather than listening to what they say.

ALL across social media, Q followers were attacked and ridiculed in a very coordinated onslaught.
For the most part...I watched.

Simply put...
HERE is what I learned about our adversaries...and about what we are doing:

1) THEY are CONTROLLED.
2) THEY are AFRAID.
3) THEY are FRUSTRATED.
4) THEY need VALIDATION/REASSURANCE from their Overlords...because they are no-longer certain their Overlords are in control.
5) THEY don't FEAR our opinions.
6) THEY FEAR our research.

Everything THEY are doing is designed to reassure themselves, assuage their growing insecurities/self-doubt...and discourage our research and growing positive energy and enthusiasm (nails/chalkboard to them now).

What became obvious...even over a very short time of observing last night,...is that ALL they really have left in their arsenal is distraction and vitriol.

IGNORING them disarms them.
POSITIVELY MOVING FORWARD AS A TEAM leaves them behind.

Ladies and gentlemen...

1) WE are GROWING.
2) WE are WINNING.
3) WE are UNSTOPPABLE.

I am so proud of you ALL...and I could not feel more honored to be sharing ALL of this, at this exciting point in time, with ALL of you!

edit on 4-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Sometimes, one learns more about an adversary, by watching what they do...rather than listening to what they say.

ALL across social media, Q followers were attacked and ridiculed in a very coordinated onslaught.

Simply put...

1) THEY are CONTROLLED.
2) THEY are AFRAID.
3) THEY are FRUSTRATED.
4) THEY need VALIDATION/REASSURANCE from their Overlords...because they are no-longer certain their Overlords are in control.

Everything THEY are doing is designed to reassure themselves, assuage their growing insecurities/self-doubt...and discourage our research and growing positive energy and enthusiasm (nails/chalkboard to them now).

What became obvious...even over a very short time of observing last night,...is that ALL they really have left in their arsenal is distraction and vitriol.

Ladies and gentlemen...

1) WE are GROWING.
2) WE are WINNING.
3) WE are UNSTOPPABLE.

I am so proud of you all...and I could not feel more honored to be a sharing all of this, at this exciting point in time, with ALL of you!

I just let them walk into their own logic trap with the memo. I get them to explain what is so bad about it, then ask them for the actual proof for their claims.

Then I watch their minds start churning when they can't express with facts why the memo is such a threat to National Security.

Can't wait till the IG report and the other Senate and House memos and committee reports come out.

I'll let the facts dictate where this all goes. When you have FBI agents talking about evading the ability to leave an electronic trail of their conversations, I think we have issues.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That's the best part.

All the sound and fury over how we can't release it because the world will end, and now all the sound and fury over how it was really nothing all along.

No consistency to those two positions whatsoever.

Either one is correct or they just know one song -- sound and fury.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Simply put...

1) THEY are CONTROLLED.
2) THEY are AFRAID.
3) THEY are FRUSTRATED.

Ladies and gentlemen...

1) WE are GROWING.
2) WE are WINNING.
3) WE are UNSTOPPABLE.

I am so proud of you ALL...and I could not feel more honored to be sharing ALL of this, at this exciting point in time, with ALL of you!

TAT with the post of the day.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I would remind us all that our esteemed colleague GreenAnon suggested yesterday there is a strong possibility of a CIA backed FF today in or around the superbowl event.

We are learning here of the power of our energy and focus. I would suggest we donate a wee bit of our energy to place a resounding "no" on the idea. Since most people are indifferent to the act, we can control it the process as a team if we use our new found power to reduce it to zero or minimal.

Nope.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

edit on 4-2-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2018 by nikkib0421 because: Nevermind

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think this has already been happening, even though most don't realize it. The Qpies are aware of the potential of FFs. Awareness is half the battle. Without knowing, their negative energy is being blocked with our positive energy.

The Law of Attraction at it's finest.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: dashen
is this shady?

Why would she repeatedly urge people not to arrive late? Maybe I'm just overcaffeinated, but that jumped out front right away. What a bizarre thing to emphasise.

The quicker you get most everybody in, the quicker you can start closing some of the gates. The sooner most gates are closed, the sooner you can get those security people from the gates to doing something else providing security internally or on the perimeter.

Just one possible reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join