It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Grambler

Of course. link

Is this the 'charge' document that the Majority 'responded' to?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
A few Unanswered Questions (among hundreds):

Where the did SpaceX Falcon go?

Who runs North Korea and why are they quiet these days?

Why was a plane allowed to leave Atlanta during the blackout?

Don't rely on #FakeNews to research any of this.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
In an earlier post and article, celebrity musician Moby confessed that he received his anti-Trump talking points from his "buddies" at the CIA.

Could this be the reason why Hollyweird celebrities regularly utter crazy rage and hysteria about Trump?

Are they being TOLD what to say?

"If you wanna stay famous, this is the narrative"

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
A few puzzle pieces from the wayback machine.

Some names like Jamie Gorelick and Eric Holder feature here ... also, TWA flight 800.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Grambler

Of course. link

Is this the 'charge' document that the Majority 'responded' to?

No that's the rebuttal from Jerry Nadler a Democrat that of course got leaked. The Charge and Response (FISA MEMO) destroyed that BS completely.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Which Falcon spacecraft are you talking about?

Is it Jimmy Hoffa that runs NK?

What blackout in Atlanta?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

This guy knows what’s up.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
One of the biggest democrat takeaways form the memo was that it proves that the investigation wasnt started by the dossier, but by the investigation into George Papadopolous, and therefore the dossier even if it was used for a fisa warrant is no bog deal.

I made a thread detailing why I think this claim is absurd.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Julian Assange says that the DNC leaks were obtained from the DNC. What a blow that would be to the nutty Russia-did-it craze.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Let MSM and Dems say all they want. Their time is already up, they just dont know it yet. The evidence yet to come to public light is so beyond horrific, it'll make the Memo look like a picnic beside a playground on a sunny spring day.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Julian Assange says that the DNC leaks were obtained from the DNC. What a blow that would be to the nutty Russia-did-it craze.

All they have left is Carter Page and GPop. A foundation of lies.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The Train Crash

Could someone update me/us on what's happening with the train crash investigation..?

Day after the SOTU, close to half the leadership of the USA riding a train, with their children, to a retreat with a DUMB (deep underground military bunker), impact a garbage truck ("Time") and almost end up in a tragic derailment.

A few days later.... nothing.

One of the occupants of the truck was killed, the other, if I'm not mistaken survived but was in critical condition. Is he still alive? What's the story ie: WTF HAPPENED?!!!

Are we supposed to just forget about it and just chalk it up to an unfortunate accident however strangely coincidental?

What the status and update on the INVESTIGATION as to what, precisely, happened there?

Isn't that corridor secured? Did the truck intersect the train while in motion or was it stuck or stalled on the tracks or just.. waiting there? Was it a vehicular suicide attempt by the truck passengers? ie: why didn't they jump out of the truck?

Was the train warned beforehand and as a result slowed down preventing what could have been a disastrous derailment and pile up?

I do not understand why there's been no follow up reporting on this by the MSM?

Was it an attack of some kind, or just an accident, and if so, WHAT'S THE STORY?!!!!

edit on 3-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
More Lynn DeRothschild hilarity.

"We can hear you breathing"

twitter.com...
edit on 3-2-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That's just another "coincidence". Devin Nunes was on the train, one day before Memo release. The train just happened to crash. Don't expect the MSM to give a @!*% about it or to follow up. Their job is to repeat propaganda talking points provided to them by their handlers.

Also don't expect the MSM to follow up on why that plane was allowed to leave Atlanta airport during the power outage while other planes were grounded.

And don't expect them to ask whether Falcon by SpaceX was reporte by MSM as "lost" and then by Elon Musk as "not lost".

And don't expect them to investigate how it is possible that a Hawaii Nuke Alert could happen "accidentally".

Expect from the MSM hardcore propaganda.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

edit on 4-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Just make the story up mate.

Get q to say it, and then it'll be legit.

WTF is wrong with YOU?!!!!

I'm just asking.

Doesn't it seem a little ODD to you that there is ZERO reporting and follow up on this incident, or do you just go back to sleep like a good little boy who've been completely brainwashed by whatever the big TV daddy tells you to think or in this case NOT to think about, and even further to RIDICULE when someone even so much as asks about it?!!

What's WITH you people?!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I'm sure the train crash is still being investigated.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes, so would I assume that, I'm not an idiot. Any reports or follow up, or even so much as a question or a PEEP? out of the entire news media?

We're into the 4 day after it took place, which could have been a catastrophic and very deadly event for half the leadership of the US government, and their children (why did they have their children with them?).

Unless you were being sarcastic..

I'm just curious about the SILENCE from the news media about it. No follow up at all. They, and Trump have said that the truck driver was killed, and as i understood it there was another passenger. Have they revived? Are they talking? What happened?!!!

edit on 3-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes, so would I assume that, I'm not an idiot. Any reports or follow up, or even so much as a question or a PEEP? out of the entire news media?

We're into the 4 day after it took place, which could have been a catastrophic and very deadly event for half the leadership of the US government, and their children (why did they have their children with them?).

I wasn't insulting you.
I still think the whole thing stinks.

new topics

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join