It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: carewemust

A very good piece on media here The FusionGPS pay for placement of supposed anon stories should be enough to charge crimes with as FusionGPS bank records are in hand.

This should be bone chilling to anyone who loves and defends this country.

The unimaginable scale of deception and corruption will be too much for most to comprehend.

Think about the scale of the reporting, and reporting on reporting, of anonymous leaks, false leaks, lies from “people with knowledge of the matter”, “government officials involved in the matter”, “people familiar with the matter”, “government sources” etc. all going in one unified and semi-coordinated direction – against the aggregate Trump administration.

We’re talking about thousands of hours of media TV pundits, thousands more columns written, and almost every scintilla of it based on originating intelligence sources -from the larger intelligence system- that are now being exposed as duplicitous and conspiratorial in the scale of their malicious intent.

This larger story-line has traveled in one direction. The narrative has only traveled in one direction. Each thread converging on codependent trails for collective stories all going in one direction. One big engineered narrative endlessly pushed. Think about how far the collective media have traveled with this story over the past eighteen months.

Now, in a period of a few weeks, it has become increasingly obvious the collective journey, using all that expended effort, was going in the wrong direction.

Think about this carefully.

Do we really think, with that much exhaustive energy spent in one unified direction, that this massive monolith of media are capable of questioning their destination?

Think about it.

The media have fully invested themselves in eighteen months of narrative distribution in only one direction. Not a single MSM entity has questioned their travel as a result of false leaks and false sources in the totality of time they have covered the DOJ and FBI story.

Nothing within their collective need to will-an-outcome, will change the media’s proximity to facts when the truthful story behind the DOJ and FBI corruption is finally exposed. The media are so far away from the place where this story ends, they have no inherent capability to even begin to travel in the opposite direction, toward the truth.

I encourage everyone to read the full article at the link Phoenix provided. Thank you so much for posting this!

What an amazing and sobering time it is to be alive.

Thank you to all who have put so much time and effort into these threads. Real life doesn't allow me to participate as I would like to.
Just know that I have starred (minus the trolls) every post in these 2 threads, and I read every post.
God Bless you all!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I've only posted a bit here and there but about a dozen others who've made this what it is - they deserve kudos!

I do believe that soon those who IMHO refuse to comprehend will have no choice but to comprehend and that's what this is really about.

Then evil will have no place to hide and few to manipulate.
edit on 24-1-2018 by Phoenix because: Double do

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I suspected long ago that all those leaks that backfired were planted by Trump and the administration to show the world how far the MSM has fallen. The MSM stated on more then one occasion that Trump lied but later it turned out he was right. I read so many contradictory articles that made my head spin. It spawned a massive amount of Memes and illustrates how blatantly obvious they tried to manipulate the american peoples perception of Trump.

The most blatant for me at least was the paid leave farce. CNN stated family paid leave would be a good thing at first. The Trump administration picked up on it and said yes we should do that. Soon after CNN published an article with the Headline "How paid family leave hurts women." How we are supposed to take them seriously if they don't even have any integrity to stand by what they publish?

Everyone should have a shot at paid family leave

How paid family leave hurts women

Are you kidding me?

edit on 24-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Never mind, redundant post.

edit on 24-1-2018 by MostlyReading because: redundant post

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There are reports that the FBI "secret society" was/is using burner phones to avoid detection.

We can assume the NSA has records of those calls, if not actual recordings of them.

Perhaps this is the data that was recovered from the NSA facility in Hawaii.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
A question for those who have stayed on top of this: Is there any sense that Q is speaking to more than just we the people? Perhaps giving information or instructions to other White Hats? Operatives? Anything like that?

He's doing much more than that. He's also poking the black hats, and in a way he's giving them instructions to do and not to do, either of which places them in the double-bind (damned if they do, damned if they don't).

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
There are reports that the FBI "secret society" was/is using burner phones to avoid detection.

We can assume the NSA has records of those calls, if not actual recordings of them.

Perhaps this is the data that was recovered from the NSA facility in Hawaii.

And rhe morons probably bought them with a credit card at Walmart.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

I edited my post and added the 2007 attendance. I thought that Rick perry was an interesting attendee.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

He's doing much more than that. He's also poking the black hats...

Good. I like that. Keep them looking over their shoulders and jumping at every shadow. Let them be the ones who are confused and worried and scared for a change. Yes. I like that idea very much!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UtopiaDistopia

Also a very interesting note is attending Eric Schmidt and his escapades in North Korea

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Absolutely amazing work, you guys. I am enjoying getting caught up on all this and I can't tear myself away from new posts. I am looking forward to what lies next, how the cards will fall. And as for Trump - damn, he has the world hating him but he is really a hero. He was my hero when I was a teenager, was embarassed by that for a while but now I can say I called it
LOL.

Anyway, thank you so much for all this work and details. Interesting times!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That is a pretty neat factoid, indeed. Looking at these attendance lists is pretty really crazy with some hindsight, and especially within the context of q.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Another false narrative goes down the drain. Pompeos remarks hint that Trump is more involved than we previously thought and what the MSM told us of course. Damn i can't get the Tesla documents out of my head. My first theory involved Andrew Breitbart as the catalyst to take on the Deep State and all the other secret branches. Trump hinted in his tweets before POTUS that he has vast inside knowledge of what is going on in the world. Hmm.

CIA Director Says Trump Understands Intel at the Level of a ’25-Year’ Veteran

CIA Director Mike Pompeo complimented President Donald Trump’s ability to understand intelligence briefings Tuesday, saying the president’s grasp of the information is similar to that of a 25-year agency veteran.

“I have seen 25-year intelligence professionals receive briefings. I would tell you that President Trump is the kind of recipient of our information at the same level that they are,” Pompeo told Marc A. Thiessen during a Q&A session with the American Enterprise Institute.

Pompeo also said the president asks “hard questions” during his briefings that allow him to lead the conversation on important policy issues.

CIA Director Mike Pompeo says the North Koreans have reached out to South Korea to begin talks because they’re being “strangled” by President Trump who has made clear their behavior is “unacceptable.”

edit on 24-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Damn i can't get the Tesla documents out of my head. 

What did I miss?
Tesla Documents.
Nikola... or Musk?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Damn i can't get the Tesla documents out of my head. 

What did I miss?
Tesla Documents.
Nikola... or Musk?

The Connections Between Nikola Tesla and Donald Trump

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/24/18 (Wed) 19:39:13 No.57
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
New Q posting:

▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/24/18 (Wed) 13:39:13 No.57
www.youtube.com...

MUST LISTEN!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I admit i'm a /xphile.
Before Q showed up there were rumors on /x that Trump and Putin are planning to reveal the existence of alien life together. That could be one of the many reasons why They continue to condition us to hate Russia. I picked up on a few things Trump mentioned and did. Colonizing Mars for instance and going back to the Moon. Q referenced Sky Fortress and nearest distant star. The whole business in Antarctica plays a huge role in this as well. Why would the church and Kerry visit such a godforsaken place?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
New Q posting:

▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/24/18 (Wed) 13:39:13 No.57
www.youtube.com...

MUST LISTEN!!!!

It's a campaign video from 2016. The theme is that Trump is directly challenging the establishment, who only serve their own interests, and actively work against the interests of the United States and its people. Trump says that the establishment fears him because he is a direct existential threat to their power, not just another candidate.

All very true.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join