It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'm always happy when more members start to contribute in here in any way they feel comfortable. Even when it's just a boost for morale.

Thank you. I'm just so happy that not only was the thread not killed, but continued. You sent me a link to a thread a while back and that one was closed...something just made me go looking last night and lo and behold, here you all were partying on without me! I'm telling others too, so more can be a part of this. Hopefully at least some of them will come check it out.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Let them squirm.
Cant get enough of that ... Squirming and burning . .. Let the mountains cover them ... We really need a lot of righteous indignation for the lot of them ... and any lawyer willing to pony up to that cart .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Holy Moly, what the heck does Q's last post mean ? I know I'm going out on a limb here, but does anyone else ever think that Q is being guided in some way by a divine entity ? Are we simultaneously uncovering/discovering the corruption around us as much as we are discovering our own sense of resolve and integrity, lol, hopefully that made sense.

Very correct. I took a quick, albeit very brief look, at the MSM comments concerning the memo and the Diane letter. No one was supporting their orwellian position. More to the point, the usual divide and conquer energy was not present in the comments. Now, if we look at this thread, it has pulled several members out of the woodwork, me being one of them, because we are a part of something big. So yes, the Q posts are something very different.

I mentioned before, this is the first time in world history that a "scandal" has opened up in real time with those suffering getting to put their energy into the process. Historically the horrifying events are sanitized and presented by the controllers after the fact, long after. The Vietnam war was based on a "did not happen event" and yet few if any are aware - story was told long after the fact.

The Q process is evolving and we are with it. Each Q post changes the energy we are connecting with. Each energy shift changes the process of those doing the dismantling. Each person that simply supports the process Q is narrating supports something remarkable. Amazing.

This thing has been building since before the election.

The Meme Magic (Pepe, etc.) that lead to Trump's unlikely election. That's when I started catching feelings. It's palpable.

I don't know if you are familiar with what happened with Shia LeBouf's "He Will Not Divide Us" catastrophe. That was magical. When those kids found a flag in the middle of nowhere, I felt PROUD of them. Kids I don't even know, from all walks of life. Magic.

That stuff caught Q group's attention. That's what's leading up to whatever we might get to see next. This is all some kind of Good Voodoo or something.

I really have a hard time explaining it. It's metaphysical.

You are witnessing...and participating in...a co-creative mass human consciousness at work, in real time. Yes, it is metaphysical. And we are being given the gift of being part of it. You are absolutely right. It's Magick.

I like the way you spelled Magick there.

Thank you. In my world, Magic is the word for illusion. Tricks. Magick...that's the word for the true science of the cosmos. Things that produce amazing, real results like this right here. The power we all have living inside, that so few realize they possess.

Tiger...what do you think about all the witches cursing Trump a while back?
Is this the 7-fold backfire?

I think they perhaps forgot that sending ill intent...for whatever reason...to another human being starts the wheel of Karma. Which is currently in the process of running their asses right over on the return trip. I'd say they're getting back what they sent forth.

Three times three.

Right...I warned them at the time.
But would they listen?.....Nooooooooooo...

That's always the way...people have to learn. Although some so not, and are doomed to repeat the lesson until they do.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No that was from

Led Zeppelin Tribute - Foo Fighters, Kid Rock, Lenny Kravitz - 2012 Kennedy Center Honors

very misleading...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Nice one.
Thanks for the inspiration.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Some stuff about MS-13

Mara Salvatrucha is believed to have ties to Al Qaeda. In 2004, Adnan Gulshair el Shukrijumah, a top Al Qaeda leader, was seen in Honduras meeting with high-ranking MS-13 members in order to seek assistance infiltrating the US through Mexico. In 2015, MS-13 was designated a terrorist group in their own right by the Salvadoran government.

Mara Salvatrucha made El Salvador the murder capital of the world. The country's homicide rate is 22 times that of the US.

“Everything has to add up to 13. If you ask them about their tattoos, they’ll show you how 13 matches up on everything, which is really the magic number for them,” Farah continued. Members often have the numbers six and seven tattooed on their body, which add up to 13.

MS-13 tattoos also have a lot of religious symbolism, a mixture of Christian and Satanic imageery

To become a “homeboy,” prospective members, or “chequos” have to murder a member of a rival gang.

gang’s motto is “kill, rape, control,”

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does the silence from Q post the release vote feel like a pause of respect akin to when war has just been declared, or when a minutes silence is observed?

Is this moment potentially when military takes the lead (tribunals etc.)?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Thinkprogress: There is nothing special in the memo. Its meant to undermine Robert Mueller

LOL...Witch Hunts have a way of "undermining" themselves.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Is it just me, or does the silence from Q post the release vote feel like a pause of respect akin to when war has just been declared, or when a minutes silence is observed?

i'm wondering the same thing. perhaps Q is letting history speak for itself...then will help us digest it all.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

It's probably more like 'Miller Time'.
Taking a moment to savor a victory is important.

Good to let some things sink in.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

Fresh bread is in the oven, enough crumbs for one and all.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I believe Q is working with the President to craft the strategy for this week. It will be a week like no other. Yet only the start.

Looks like the last post before the current planning period was 1.27.2018.
Ref: qcodefag.github.io...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: IAMTAT

Tat....is this something you saw in a reading you did? Or was it an online layout of some sort? I'm super curious.

If you feel inclined, you can PM me if you don't want to distract from the q stuff.

I'm from a long, long line of witches...surrounded by them in my family...

I'll start putting a circle of salt around my post so you cannot harm me with your voodoo.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think we're in for a week of story after story trying to discredit the memo. The media will be out in full force up until the release.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A little light relief:

Let's Face the Music and Dance

I'm imagining Hillary and Obamas heads have been transposed over Fred and Ginger

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
A headline is enough to get a sense of these peoples mentality:

MS-13 Members stab victim 100 times, behead him and cut out his heart in Washington D.C. Park

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Got a new name gang ...its Clotworthy I think ...probably spelled wrong but have at it

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I think we're in for a week of story after story trying to discredit the memo. The media will be out in full force up until the release.

also, remember Q warned about FF's to change the narrative.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

If the plan is for Jeff Sessions to FINALLY weigh in, and announce a Special Prosecutor to investigate everything related alleged laws broken by Obama admin officials, the media will be forced to pay attention.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: IAMTAT

Tat....is this something you saw in a reading you did? Or was it an online layout of some sort? I'm super curious.

If you feel inclined, you can PM me if you don't want to distract from the q stuff.

I'm from a long, long line of witches...surrounded by them in my family...

I'll start putting a circle of salt around my post so you cannot harm me with your voodoo.

Mmmmmmm...Margarita!

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join