It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Ad Calls Democrats “Complicit” in Murders Committed by Undocumented Immigrants

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I agree, just like Republicans are complicit in gun crime and mass shootings.

Right?

Well, no. Not like that at all actually. No one is breaking laws to make sure criminals have guns... unless you count Obama.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well, other than the fact that the dems are condoning illegal behavior. The 2a folks don't condone illegally obtaining weapons. In fact, they're pissed when it happens (see fast and furious). Dems build cities to house the criminals, let them off of murder charges to "stick it to trump" and gun charges, at the same time.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So everytime a priest rapes a kid its the gops fault, this game is fun.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

People that scream to protect the rapists, yes.

Like how you scream to protect BLM every time they rampage thru the streets beating and gunning down random white people, thats on you too.

You want a policy, or a group to run rampant, you're ready to 'riot' the internet for to defend it / them, before, during, and after, well what comes with it, the good and the bad, dont be a deluded coward and OWN IT.

Its called personal responsibility.

This Society of Shameless BS has to stop.

Or be a bunch of self-deluded hypocritical tribalist primates.

And expect to get called out by the rational people in the middle.
edit on 22-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Really? Nice! trump is desperate. He knows he is losing, republicans are dropping like flies. If he loses more seats this coming election, he wont have any control at all. Not that he has much now.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What % of these people are doing these things. .0001? Nice try......I guess all blacks who go to China are going to steal from high end stores.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
why did the gop senate refuse TWO proposals to pay the military during the shutdown?

#CadetBoneSpursShutdown

apparently, people are using the hashtag #presidentmiller, as well, because they say miller is the one who stopped him from agreeing to a bipartisain agreement on DACA. trump likes all the attention so they figure that one should really rile him up. just play him like the narassitic infant he is.. it's funny.

where's that budget??

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
why did the gop senate refuse TWO proposals to pay the military during the shutdown?

#CadetBoneSpursShutdown

apparently, people are using the hashtag #presidentmiller, as well, because they say miller is the one who stopped him from agreeing to a bipartisain agreement on DACA. trump likes all the attention so they figure that one should really rile him up. just play him like the narassitic infant he is.. it's funny.

where's that budget??

The actual proposal was voted on. 95% Dems voted no. 95% Reps voted Yes. Other proposals were just a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Yeah and when 70-90% of the resident liberals stood silent while the other 10-30% rioted the site after Scalise was shot, open outright defense of what he did....

This is what I'm talking about.

Meanwhile when it was BLM calling for dead cops and whites and the official site that gets $100 million in donations a year stood silent, and people bitched online, and all the resident liberals rioted the net in their defense... and then when they finally started burning down cities, beating shooting cops random whites en masse weekly in 2016 and majority resident liberals rioted the site / derailed threads / etc in their defense...

Same kind of BS.

Now we have the Neocon's raging the web screaming for open two front nuclear wars and guess what, here I am to keep them sane now too.

The Two Party's have socially engineering their followers into these insane tribal war initiatives, the border is part of it, and wow does everyone love me when I'm going after the crazy on the other team... maybe you ought to stop listening to them the MSM the CIA the Corporatocracy and hear me out for a change when it comes to your teams crazy.

BLM was designed to set our social fabric ablaze, and nothing else. When they make fighting the Wars of Drugs their banner let me know. Until then they be working for The Man.
edit on 22-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

DACA actually stands for "Democrats Authorizing Criminal Activity." Their political careers depend on the minority vote and they could care less if that vote was from someone illegally in this country. Democrats must keep minorities needy and unsuccessful and they do this through continued social programs. Basically, they are political drug dealers and the drug is "social programs" and the promise of more. Why are major cities, who consistently vote Democrat mayors and governors, so run down and plagued with poverty and violence? Because they don't have any desire to improve those areas and never did. The worse the conditions, the more votes they expect. Keep the fiends hooked. Democratic politicians will do everything they can to try and make all of America like the cities of Chicago and Baltimore. It is essential to their success. The ad is correct and this latest move by the Democrats, putting illegals before citizens, is going to be career killers for some, if not most, Democrats. Any progress democrats made since the election was just lost and then some. Well played dems. You exposed yourself and your true intentions more than any republican could.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The Dems use that kind of rhetoric towards those who oppose their gun control schemes, so while I don't approve of this type of stuff, I also can't really blame Trump and the GOP for shoveling a load of the Dems' **** right back at them, either.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

The ad is correct and this latest move by the Democrats, putting illegals before citizens, is going to be career killers for some, if not most, Democrats.

Well, this is the big problem the Dems are provoking this instead of protecting the rights of actual citizens who earned their right to be in America. It's a spit in the face of all legal immigrants as well.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
well only if they specify which Democrats in particular who support allowing illegals would this be true. I think its a mostly accurate ad though, and not opposed to it at all. Democrats also want to cut off the nuts of Americans at the same time by eviscerating the second amendment. Like a double whammy, take our means of defense and then expose us to violent illegal criminal immigrants.

Yeah it's true. Some people deserve to have their nuts extracted, but this. This is different, and an issue that clearly needs to be addressed.

Are you new to politics? This has been an issue long before Trump ever thought about running for president, and long before the last 4 presidents even.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
immigrant refugee

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack trump is smart

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Lol just furthering the conservative agenda

I’m more worried about the white dudes committing mass shootings every year but that’s just me

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

“Don’t politicize it!”

“Thoughts and prayers”

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I agree, just like Republicans are complicit in gun crime and mass shootings

Yep, makes just as much sense.
There is a problem to be solved, this won't solve it.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

You don't think it's crazy that Trump is using something that happened all the way back in 2014 to justify what he's saying? Why do you think he's reaching so far back?

In my opinion, for two reason: a. he's sensationalizing his comment to pander to his base and b. he probably had to reach that far back because what he is sensationalizing is very uncommon.

So he panders to his emotional base and they rally behind him. Not all of his supporters mind you but more than enough to call it successful propaganda.

All politicians do this, Trump is no different. Only thing different is the packaging he comes in, the media has painted him as an outsider but as they give that impression to the masses, Trump makes backroom deals with them.

Trump's almost cultish support comes thanks to the MSM dogging him all the time. I guarantee you that if you go up to almost any Trump supporter to ask them 3 reasons why they support Trump then the media's treatment of him will be one of those reasons almost every single time, and if not mentioned then it will at least float around in their heads. In return, media gets ratings because drama is money in the entertainment world and their record ratings prove that is the case.

The media and Trump play off of each other so perfectly to get the sides arguing and bickering amongst themselves, look at ATS recently for an example of that. It used to not be this way for the first few years I was here then all of a sudden it changed this past election cycle. I can say that with the knowledge of seeing it happen.

All the scandals and contradicting leaks have muddied the waters around this administration and I don't think that's just a coincidence. This administration will be a tarnish on the record when we look back 50 years from now.
edit on 1/22/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I agree with almost everything you have said with a few exceptions. First, let me clarify why Trump is using the event that took place in 2014. He was not reaching that far back at all. Luis Enrique Monroy Bracamontes and his wife are facing charges for killing Sacramento County sheriff's Deputy Danny Oliver and Placer County sheriff's Deputy Michael Davis Jr. in 2014. It is due to what Luis Enrique Monroy Bracamontes said in the courtroom "last week." If Enrique didn't make those statements in the courtroom last week then chances are this would never had been used to help prove Trumps point. It's clear Luis's callous statements and state of mind has made this fresh news.

I agree with your statement of the MSM constantly bashing him has a great deal to do with people supporting him. For example, not long ago NYC had an explosion, but CNN felt it was more important to discuss Trump's Diet Coke consumption. Proving the lefts obsession with bashing Trump is far more important to them than actual real life events. It puts people in a situation to defend Trump even though they don't particularly like the guy. I think he is childish, far from presidential, egotistical, and basically an idiot. Not dumb, but an idiot. His mannerism are more than annoying to me. Yet, I feel the need to defend him from this constant bullying and bashing from the MSM and the left. Maybe that's why it appears to some as cultish. Yet they can't see how bashing him constantly over nonsense is even more cultish than supporting him.

I don't agree he is pandering to his base with this ad. His base doesn't need any more pandering because they already know what he is saying about safer borders is true. Something must be done, period. I believe his recent ad is an attempt to show those living in a false reality of everyone holding hands singing Kumbaya is just that, "a false reality." Sanctuary cities and putting illegal immigrants above your own citizens and those here legally is beyond idiotic. To me, it's just further proof of how far out of touch Democratic leaders and thier base who support this behavior and delusional way of thinking have become.

As far as 50 years from now it's impossible to say, but I will say this. At the time, I am sure some people thought President Abraham Lincoln was the Antichrist and was the worst thing to ever happen to the US. We see him quite differently today.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join