It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Ad Calls Democrats “Complicit” in Murders Committed by Undocumented Immigrants

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign seems to have decided that a contentious shutdown of the government was the exact right time to release a video ad that calls Democrats “complicit” in murders carried out by illegal immigrants. The ad, which was released on Saturday, focuses on an undocumented immigrant charged with killing two police officers in 2014. “Democrats who stand in our way will be complicit in every murder committed by illegal immigrants,” the ad says.

slate.com...

Are these illegal immigrants out of control? Are we giving them too much leverage to do as they wilt? Does anyone care where the Country is headed or should we just ignore what's going on and pretend illegals are cool and the new IT thing?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I agree, just like Republicans are complicit in gun crime and mass shootings.

Right?
edit on 1/22/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ripped right out of the Dem playbook. I didn't agree with it then and I don't agree with it now.

You don't just get to place blame upon an entire body of people.

Now if the video said Democrat Leaders instead of Democrats, that might be different.
edit on 22-1-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It appears that one illegal voter is more valuable than a person's life to some Democratic Leaders. Folks released 7 or 8 times after violent crimes turn around and commit murder. Then released by the court system to uphold their Sanctuary City status in everyone's face

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack
well only if they specify which Democrats in particular who support allowing illegals would this be true. I think its a mostly accurate ad though, and not opposed to it at all. Democrats also want to cut off the nuts of Americans at the same time by eviscerating the second amendment. Like a double whammy, take our means of defense and then expose us to violent illegal criminal immigrants.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Right?

Right.

twitter.com...

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 20h20 hours ago Great to see how hard Republicans are fighting for our Military and Safety at the Border. The Dems just want illegal immigrants to pour into our nation unchecked. If stalemate continues, Republicans should go to 51% (Nuclear Option) and vote on real, long term budget, no C.R.’s!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
well only if they specify which Democrats in particular who support allowing illegals would this be true. I think its a mostly accurate ad though, and not opposed to it at all. Democrats also want to cut off the nuts of Americans at the same time by eviscerating the second amendment. Like a double whammy, take our means of defense and then expose us to violent illegal criminal immigrants.

Yeah it's true. Some people deserve to have their nuts extracted, but this. This is different, and an issue that clearly needs to be addressed.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Ripped right out of the Dem playbook. I didn't agree with it then and I don't agree with it now.

You don't just get to place blame upon an entire body of people.

Now if the video said Democrat Leaders instead of Democrats, that might be different.

Well.......

If the Neocon's across the US scream for WAR WITH IRAN / NK, and well they push and push and they get their war , an the bodies pile up, is that blood not a bit on the hands of all of those Neocon's?

Now in both cases the pretexts for war only came because of the policies that pushed the other states into the very posture creating the conditions for US "needing" to attack them... so the most blame goes to the policy makers / engineers (the politicians and the MSM), but they people out stampeding across the interwebs etc whom no matter how much REASON you appeal, no matter how dark "our" history in those places that prove we should just leave them be,they still scream to go to war, they pound their chests to never let up no matter the civilians body counts, and so on.

Well to me all those that support it, that's on your hands not mine. You scream for it to be in your name, it on you.

And then we have this other kind of foreign policy where WIDE OPEN borders is all the rage.Hell, they even rioted Trump rallies over it last year. It keeps the drug pipeline wide open, it keeps and perpetual army of criminal gangster supplied and sanctioned in all the major cities to distribute the drugs and corruption, not to mention keeps the jobs market so flooded that those 'crappy' jobs teenagers used to do just out of high school as their entry level intot eh nations labor force (which is just working out so perfect now for Millennials) and all the rest of the usual valid points of contention...

So here not unlike the Neocon's and their foreign policy OF IMPERIAL DOMINATION OF THE PLANET (sold to US as "OMG they're a THREAT to US") , at the border with politicians & MSM the real agenda is the DRUGS TRADE... but for us plebs we just see "oh the poor Mexican's" facade and we claw at each other about it all. The Democrat voters rage in the streets about it, even though a few simply ggraphs prove that their policy leaves over 10,000 gunned down in the streets annual in Mexico alone. Then there's the 'Trickle Down Criminality' that we see in our own streets. All because they want to march for WHAT EXACTLY?

Well that blood isnt on my hands, either. Those of you who have seen enough truth to contradict your logic in pushing on with it, and yet you insist on pushing on with it, well the more you see and the harder you push on the more and more you own up to something as much as the fountainheads behind these agendas that know full well all the details of what they're REALLY about. Especially around here, you've all seen every possible theory behind all the Party BS, all the BS in the world, and have seen data to back half of it up, and you push on in total denial or at least act like you do. Well keep pushing on and dipping your fingers into those tanker truck loads of blood. I hope you all sleep like babies at night to.

You really want such and such BS foreign policy well you had better own it then.

I'd say people not owning up to the fallout for policies they scream for, by denying any and all personal responsibility, as groups especially, is at the effective modern core of these now long standing policies that cause mass scale harm while making little sense all things considered. That is, if people keep washing their own hands of all associated blood, well of course they'll keep pushing on with the same tired logic when that's what their team keeps telling them that's what the team does.

edit on 22-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Right?

guns don't kill people republicans kill people....

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Ripped right out of the Dem playbook.

Aren't Democrat leaders doing what their constituents want?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign seems to have decided that a contentious shutdown of the government was the exact right time to release a video ad that calls Democrats “complicit” in murders carried out by illegal immigrants. The ad, which was released on Saturday, focuses on an undocumented immigrant charged with killing two police officers in 2014. “Democrats who stand in our way will be complicit in every murder committed by illegal immigrants,” the ad says.

slate.com...

Are these illegal immigrants out of control? Are we giving them too much leverage to do as they wilt? Does anyone care where the Country is headed or should we just ignore what's going on and pretend illegals are cool and the new IT thing?

No - Democrats are just using them for their own political purposes. They did this because they believe the Republicans will be blamed for the shutdown.

There is 1 problem though -
Dem Super PAC Poll Tested Using Dreamer Deal To Shut Down The Government

Democrats conducted a poll in states President Donald Trump won in 2016 to determine what would happen if a shutdown was tied to immigration, according to a report Sunday from The Washington Post.

A Super PAC allied with Senate Democrats commissioned a poll in 12 battleground states to determine which party would be blamed if a shutdown was tied to the legal status of dreamers. The poll found Democrats absorb most of the blame in such a scenario.

The poll, which was conducted in December by Garin-Hart-Yang Research Group on behalf of Senate Majority PAC, also found that blame for a shutdown would be split between Trump and Republicans, and Democrats in Congress, WaPo reported.

The results of the survey might help explain the all-out ad blitz Democrats conducted shortly after the government shutdown. Democratic affiliated groups are working overtime trying to shore up support for Sens. Robert P. Casey Jr. of Pennsylvania and Sherrod Brown of Ohio after both sided with their parties during the budget fiasco.

click link for full article...

The other issue is the Dems that are the most vocal, like Schumer, supported a wall being built on the southern border and in 2013 Schumer went off on how irresponsible it is to shut the government down over immigration.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Right?

The 2nd amendment protects our right to keep and bear arms and not any one political party. The irony though is the Dems want your entire background / history in order to get a gun however they call it racist to require an ID to vote.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

edit on 22-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I really don’t get what the issue is that is keeping them from getting a deal done. DACA seems like the right thing to do and protecting our borders is the right thing to do...get it done.

Even if a wall is ineffective (which if you follow the testing seems unlikely)...it puts Americans to work.

This entire thing makes Republicans and Democrats look like idiots.
edit on 2018/1/22 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Thanks i'll take a look at that link.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I take it republicans equate the 800,000 DACA people as murderers?
Democrat leaders are doing the right thing. Even if it means losing elections. Pass an annual budget too.
edit on 22-1-2018 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I take it republicans equate the 800,000 DACA people as murderers?

I don't think they actually think that.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

And rightly so,I hate when liberals are told the truth and can't handle it,but then again I hate liberals for all their self centered thoughts

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

It might very well take two decades to undo what Obama did.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

protecting our borders is the right thing to do...get it done.

Agreed. The Vatican has one, Israel has one, so why not America? People aren't looking at the bigger picture, they're letting their emotions rule them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join