It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Kali

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Read a lot of her posts today...
It was very hard.

One made me smile through the anguish...

Kali74;
“I think I will comment on anything I please.”

😂😂😂

Damn straight, beautiful!!!

Words for any ATSer to embrace.

I’m still mad though!

Another soul departed...
There’s no voices that ain’t affected...
All of us are broken hearted...
But also joyous your pain has ended...

You had a purpose here...
Our site you came to bless...
Immortalised a legend...
Among all of us on ATS!!!

Gonna miss you big time, mate!
XxXxX

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Thank you Kandinsky and Don't Tread...and Spiramirabilis
Condolences to family and friends, and may they soon find some peace.

RIP Kali

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I'll admit I did not like Kali, there was not a single post of hers that conveyed the same feelings to me as those who've posted in this thread prior to my post here.

We disagreed on EVERY single thing.

However, I did respect her for having a strong internal sense of who she was, and standing up for her beliefs. And, as is evident by the outpouring here, she touched many in a positive manner.

To those she left behind, my most sincere and heartfelt condolences. Loss is the single cruelty that both time and change are adamantly guilty of.

A leaf falls from it's tree

Nature abhors a void, as do we

Time is a vast ocean

And memories keep us on course

Kali, if there is anything ephemerally left behind of you on the Internet and you can read this..... I hope that you are at peace, feel no pain, and will no longer have to experience loss.

Rest well, you've earned it.

edit on 21-1-2018 by FHomerK because: squirrels

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Bummer, Kali died. I told her she was not allowed to die.

Maybe I should have told her she was going to die, maybe then she would have gotten pissed and proved me wrong.

Gonna miss her in the threads.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
*Sigh*. I had no idea... ( ive been pretty inactive and assumed she would pull through) what a bummer, but at least she is no longer in pain! I know she's now a lot happier than many of us. In that way, I suppose I'm slightly jealous.

Kali and I had a unique love hate relationship. I absolutely adored her while disagreeing with pretty much everything she said save for back in the 2012 Ron Paul days. But she was civil, and I always knew she was actually a sweetheart with all the best intentions.

She will be sorely missed.

edit on 21-1-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I will remember Kali for her strength, her inspiration and also kind words shared in a few private messages. She was a strong woman and much admired.

I was just heart broken to hear of her passing, yet relieved that she was out of pain and beginning a new and wondrous journey.

We have a new Angel high above the glowing moon and sparkling stars, the woman we know as Kali. Good journey my fiend!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Kali and I had some HUGE disagreements.

She made me better. We were all better by witnessing her strength.

I shed a few tears when I heard.

Poor thing....Friggin Cancer

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
She was a fighter, a warrior.

I will always admire that.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. Whether that parting is for a short time, or forever, well, that is up to you..."

This is my favorite quote regarding death.

Kali left her mark upon this community. Remembered always Kali will be...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Wow ! I Had no Idea she passed away?! This saddens my heart . .... She was fierce and loyal ATS staple. She will Be missed .... Where ever you are Kali , I am sending you a hug !!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

So sad to hear,all my father's family died of cancer,in some form,don't know if it was the RH neg,but I have a brother and sister who have been diagnosed,I just hope they kept the pain and suffering down as much as they could,as far as being mellow that is one's personality

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I liked Cali a lot. She was always so positive in her posts. Will miss you!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Condolences to her family and friends alike.

When I told her we would see her in the New Year, I should have qualified that as meaning the whole year!!

RIP Kali74. I hate that I will only cross paths with you when reading past posts (though they will make me smile). It is always a shock, like seeing other members' avatars who have passed, and the wave hits again upon the shores of the living... knowing that a great voice will not stop me, make me consider something I may have dismissed offhand, with a patience and solidity of a great master.

For Kali!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here's my song for Kali. I search for hours for a song for her.
Kali your journey is not over, it's just on a new path. I will miss reading your strength.

Oh Kali I hope you like this song.

edit on 22-1-2018 by Cloudbuster because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2018 by Cloudbuster because: Added extra info

edit on 22-1-2018 by Cloudbuster because: Yay I fixed it myself

edit on 22-1-2018 by Cloudbuster because: Spelling and extra

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I was just thinking about her today when I logged on, wondering how her fight was going and noticing that we haven't really seen much of an update lately. This is sad to hear--she and I were mostly adversaries on ATS, but we found common ground and common respect enough to make her be one of the people that I loved to hate (using a cliché...I didn't "hate" her).

I'm very sad to hear that cancer got the best of her--I hope that her passing was as painless and peaceful as possible. RIP

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This is so sad.

I had no idea she was dying

I only vaguely remember hearing about her diagnosis. Now I regret having always played devil’s advocate to her political posts.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Something fun to remember her by.

*sniff* I feel a little better, knowing she got the authentic AugustusMasonicus treatment before she went *sniff-sniff*

Then again that Could just be all the "magic medicine" I've been sniffing lately that I get from Jose down on the corner...*sniiiifff!*

Hey... Don't judge me, the air in this apartment is so dry, I can't think of where i would be without my prescription nasal spray my doctor suggested. I can't remember the name of it, but it works like magic and always makes me feel better every time. I get it filled at the Walgreens, down on the corner... Dr Jose Hernandez is one of the top pharmacists in the state, we are lucky to have him here serving the community. I just wish he would stop selling crack to the kids...

You know, that new kids magazine, "Crack!" My nephew sells that magazine in this area, to earn money for his soccer team... but Dr Hernandez keeps taking our customers for His nephew who lives in another school district. But at least those godforsaken Blacks were finally ran out of our neighborhood...

David and Theodore Black, the two caucasian brothers who killed every Mexican in town...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I love that Augustus. You really get each other

And you just made me laugh. You guys are funny. We need so much more funny. It shows the best of what we all have here

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I thought it was nice since she mentioned you at the end.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I just wanted to say to everyone that's posted here that I'm having a hard time finding the right words. But I'm about to find a few of them

I'd also like to reply to everyone individually, but I know you know

Anyway - anyone that has spent any time on this board at all knew her - and got her. She was a formidable opponent (been there) :-)

But, she's also authentically generous, thoughtful and kind. And funny. And fun

I would only add that she really does love this world and genuinely wanted what was right and best for everyone. Everyone. Nothing was for show with her

Kali genuinely liked so many people here and was very fond of a few. Even those she fought with. I know some (if not most) people could see this for themselves

For me she represented what was best about this place. It's really not going got be the same without her

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join