It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hunter in shock claim 'alien ship' found on the MOON

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper
a reply to: Lathroper

Anything to keep you guys and gals awake. It's worth the insults!

Thanks, still better than the mud pit.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I recall a Mars one with similar context. Going to look for the moon hill post/thread.

a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

edit on 12-1-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
On first glance it does look like your typical UFO. You can see the shape and size of it clearly. I'm never one to outright dismiss something but more information has to come out.
It's interesting though. I just wish people would stop muddying the waters of a subject that largely struggles to be taken seriously sometimes.

Worth keeping an eye on though.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

How did this guy get photos from the moon? Why are there shrubs and bushes on that hill?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBorg
It looks to me to be nothing more than a hill coming up on the horizon.

TheBorg :-)

Dude..that is an alien ship!!! Just look at it...lol

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Why is it a different color than the rest of the hills?

And shaped like an alien spaceship?

A hill?

Please.

It's a different colour due to brightness and why doesn't the video have a link to the original image it looks zoomed in by a few hundred percent it's a hill.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Well according to the OP video they did
If I was an advanced alien race I wouldn't put them where anyone can see them, they'd be on the far side.

As for telescopes you can get quite close in with the bigger ones, and the structures these guys point out would be visible and yes, if they existed they would have shown up in images taken by the many probes that gave surveyed the moon. Even CE3''s landing footage would have shown them. Hubble''s lenses are not suited to viewing the moon - it''s like trying to read a book with long vision glasses.

I don't think for one minute these are anything other than the deluded ramblings of people desperate for attention. There are no alien structures on the moon.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

How did this guy get photos from the moon? Why are there shrubs and bushes on that hill?

Its zoooooooooooooooooooooomed in so much what you see are artifacts, all digital images are subject to this if you zoom to much.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Ok , ET Craft , higher topological land in the background , giant gar fish ?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Its a Moon Sturgeon, obviously.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

I was in a rush and didn't have time to do a search here for this but if it's been posted please contact a Mod to remove it.

I'm not qualified to pass judgement on the veracity of the video's content and I'm not willfully promoting it as true.

UFO hunter in shock claim 'alien ship' found on the MOON
A ROGUE UFO hunter has claimed he has proof of an alien ship on the moon – but he has been accused of fabricating his footage.
By David Rivers / Published 2nd January 2018

www.dailystar.co.uk... .outbrain&utm_term=traffic.outbrain&utm_content=traffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outbrain

Not qualified to pass judgement? So you decided to post a crap ufo video but you wish to remain neutral on the veracity of it? It's junk and the music makes it worse..

Get a hold of yourself chrismarco! Don't lose yourself over a video, questionable or not. Do you reply this way to the multitude of threads that also feature questionable content? I said I was in a rush, didn't have time to research it. Members have something to say, sometimes positive and sometimes negative such as your comments. Be calm, stay cool and express yourself in a civil manner.

My apologies...I guess if you are in a hurry why not wait until you can really review the video before posting? What's the hurry?

Stuff like this often make the site come across as a "third phase of the moon" type of site. I think we can do much better than just throwing stuff to the wall to see if it can stick.

Regards,
Chris

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

"Shock claim" huh? A UFO hunter says there's a UFO on the moon and that's a "shock claim" ??

"UFO Hunter claims Mars images contain only rocks" -- now THERE'S a shock claim for you.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

I heard someone say Mare Imbrium was a craphole.

pity.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Why is it a different color than the rest of the hills?

And shaped like an alien spaceship?

A hill?

Please.

How do you know what an alien spaceship is shaped like?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

PLEASE...enough of the BS. I made a comment on a Streetcap1's YouTube video, showing this image, when he complained about people calling him a hoaxster. I told him to post the original link where he obtained the photo, so that others could see it for themselves. He made some BS excuse and that was that. By the way, I searched for the original link showing this so called "ship"....it doesn't exist. Surprise, surprise.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What's surprising about this is that this is 2018 and this guy can't even cobble together a decent bogus "crashed alien ship on the Moon" image using Photoshop or any of the other fine, essentially free, image programs out there.

I mean, come on.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
yeah right
sigh

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Oh, look!! You found one, too.

The moon must be kinda like a used car lot...ships everywhere!!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
What's surprising about this is that this is 2018 and this guy can't even cobble together a decent bogus "crashed alien ship on the Moon" image using Photoshop or any of the other fine, essentially free, image programs out there.

I mean, come on.

I honestly don't think the OP's was photoshopped as much as it was artifacts from zooming in too far to a low-resolution photo.

On top of that, some of the Chang'e 3 images that China officially released via the press were digital photos taken of the image on a TV monitor. That, too, will create its own issues with low-resolution artifacts and odd color artifacts.

But since we don't know what image the UFO hunter from the OP used to do his "investigation", we can only speculate about what it is we are seeing in the image.

edit on 12/1/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Blue Shift
Oh, look!! You found one, too.
The moon must be kinda like a used car lot...ships everywhere!!

Mine proves beyond any doubt that they were really Nazis.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join