It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seal calls out Oprah Winfrey for hypocrisy, calls her 'part of the problem'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There is a post from yesterday about Oprah and a possibility of her running for President. I'm glad people like SEAL are calling her out for being no better than the scumbag himself, Weinstein.

I think there are more people who are disgusted enough by this Man and Oprah that i'm hoping anyhow to see this carried through because I can't see her ever being the leader of the free world.

Internationally renowned musician Seal trashed Oprah Winfrey on social media just days after her widely praised speech at the Golden Globe Awards on sexual misconduct in Hollywood, calling her a “part of the problem for decades.”

www.foxnews.com...

Using this link till I find more information.
edit on 11-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

+36 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Ty Seal.. Oprah only cares about Oprah.

Oprah 2.8 billion Weinstein 235 million. Who works for who?
edit on 11-1-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
oh damn.

seal called out oprah!! shiot balls she better watch out!!

the hysteria on the right over the possiblity of oprah running is fun.

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I went to one of her shows in the early days. She is a terrible person. Don't believe what you see on tv, I saw her in real life and she was horrible, mean to guests, mean to kids. It's all a facade, just like so many others.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

On Tuesday, comedian and “Family Guy” creator Seth MacFarlane also spoke out against Winfrey, cautioning that celebrity power does not alone qualify a candidate for the presidency.

Now they gone and done it.

Seal and MacFarlane.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Just goes to show loads of cash doesn't mean squat to ordinary people who can see straight through this stuff.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

funny, I have a family member who's sister in law was a producer on her show, and she says the exact opposite.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here is my criticism.

I am willing to accept a person saying they heard rumors about Weinstein, but we're not going to confront him mainly on rumors.

To me, that is fine.

What gets me is those very same people now acting as champions offighting sexual abuse.

In other words, I am willing to not blame Hollywood people like Oprah, but if they have the gall to act like they are somehow champions of the fight against abuse of women, then they should be called out for their enabling.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

like Ivanka?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

they are shaking in their boots that oprah could run. they will try and smear her with everything they can get their hands on.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I'm sure Oprah's smeared herself already, you can't hide this stuff cause it goes back years.

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: JAGStorm

funny, I have a family member who's sister in law was a producer on her show, and she says the exact opposite.

My brother's cousins wife's sister is friends with Trump, he said, and I quote "Hi".

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

i could give a rats ass if you don't believe me. LOLOLOL

but, you beleive the guy who went to one of her shows and knows for fact she's mean to kids and such. LOLOL

I also know someone who was room mates with Ivanka in boarding school, but I haven't seen her since trump decided to run so I haven't been able to ask her opinion on her.
edit on 11-1-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

like Ivanka?

Was trump proven to commit some sexual crime?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

no, trump did. it's on tape by the way.

Ivanka Trump - 'If he wasn't my father, I would spray him with mace'

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

this thread already has 14 flags. it's comical how scared they are.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I must have missed the part where oprah said she would run for president, i guess you have to start now before the dems choose the next runner up on who wants to be a paid puppet.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

edit on 11-1-2018 by Chickensalad because: not worth it

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I'm not seeing the comical part at all. What part of it's comical for you? The fact that they're calling out scumbags or the part where they've gotten away with being scumbags for years while people turned a blind eye?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

When someone tells you who they are believe them!

Oprah Quote:

“I became so frustrated with visiting inner-city schools that I just stopped going,” she told Newsweek in 2007. “The sense that you need to learn just isn’t there. If you ask the kids what they want or need, they will say an iPod or some sneakers. In South Africa, they don’t ask for money or toys. They ask for uniforms so they can go to school.”

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join