It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seal calls out Oprah Winfrey for hypocrisy, calls her 'part of the problem'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

This is a sexual abuse issue by a well known Hollywood Insider not a Race card issue.
edit on 11-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

This is a sexual abuse issue by a well known Hollywood Insider not a Race card issue.

They always play the race card when they are out of arguments. Nobody in this thread mentioned race before. I wonder who the real racists are. The people who see race in everything and make it all about the race or the people who ignore the race altogether. Odd.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
oh damn.

seal called out oprah!! shiot balls she better watch out!!

the hysteria on the right over the possiblity of oprah running is fun.

So Trump having no political experience, is bad, but Oprah having no political experience, is good?

The hysteria on both sides, about who is running for president, is not fun, just sad. It doesnt matter what the politics is, as long as it is not the other side who wins.. it has became a discussion about who is worst, dumbest, most criminal...

Politics in America has become a soap opera! and you guys derserve everything that comes youre way, you (as a nation) has chosen what you got, and you accept the few and very bad choices you got - worst part about it, is that whenever USA does something, the rest of the western world follows youre lead, and we have become just the same.

It is a sad sad world we live in. But soon it will be all over, we have almost destroyed the world we live in, and it will properly be the dead of human kind. But the earth will live on, and hopefully we dont get to destroy all other life on earth, before we kill ourselfs..

I need to find another forum to get info, ATS has become way to political and dumb for my taste

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Some folks are really triggered at this notion of an Oprah presidency mainly because lack of experience and being a "celebrity."

Yeah. Now you may, although probably not, will understand where us "Trump haters," are coming from.

It's a contest all the way to the bottom, and Democrats seem to be wanting to take the cake over Republicans.

What an embarrassment.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

AGAIN, I don't want oprah to run!!!!

and, i agree this idiotic thread has 24 freaken flags now.

edit on 11-1-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It looks like seal will not get an invitation to the next NAACP convention. I'm sure he's heartbroken.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

They always play the race card when they are out of arguments. Nobody in this thread mentioned race before. I wonder who the real racists are. The people who see race in everything and make it all about the race or the people who ignore the race altogether. Odd.

oh, good god, what a puss.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

People do lie in divorce proceedings to benefit themselves. People also say things they don't mean when they feel betrayed and want to cause harm to the person. Not saying it nullifies the issue, but to assume she is lying now and not when she had the best reason to, isn't necessarily the most logical decision.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Whos' having a meltdown now?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Some folks are really triggered at this notion of an Oprah presidency mainly because lack of experience and being a "celebrity."

Pretty sure their beef is Oprah sitting at a table with Weinstein acting all lovey dovey with a sexual predator.

That same sexual predator that raised millions for team left.

That same team left that voted for Clinton to be president knowing full well her husband's sexual predation.

And people snip bout Trump ?

People snip bout race ?

Oh hell no.

Me thinks the hypocrites doth protest too much.

edit on 11-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

oh, good god, what a puss.

Quick reminder you are the one whining about flags in a thread you surely don't care about. How about moving on and just ignoring it.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I must have missed the part where oprah said she would run for president, i guess you have to start now before the dems choose the next runner up on who wants to be a paid puppet.

What?
Dem's arent puppets. They're all noble and snip, here doing the Lords good work. Praise the baby Oprah!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

AGAIN, I don't want oprah to run!!!!

and, i agree this idiotic thread has 24 freaken flags now.

Sorry, didnt mean to imply that, dont know why i picked youre post to reply to, i wanted to reply several people and ATS in general.

Yes this and the 4 million other Trump/hillary threads are idiotic. It is like watching the fanclubs of sportteams, arguing about who is the best, even though both teams got misserable players and generally sucks in all areas of the "sport"

No one ever talks about what is good for the country/the world. It is all bs, and fear of the opponents to win, cause whomever you vote for, we can all agree that the opposite side sucks, but truth is, both do, and it is all just a farce to keep us divided.

People DONT VOTE. If you want change, then be ACTIVE in politics, dont follow idiots...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

no, i'm dying laughing that the most ridiculous thread on ats right now has the most flags. considering all that's going on in the world and what seal thinks of oprah is somehow more important..

i'm sad where ats is going.. it's pathetic.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

and, you're screaming racist because someone used the word black.
edit on 11-1-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I must have missed the part where oprah said she would run for president, i guess you have to start now before the dems choose the next runner up on who wants to be a paid puppet.

What?
Dem's arent puppets. They're all noble and snip, here doing the Lords good work. Praise the baby Oprah!

I want Oprah to run. She would fail of course but it could be fun well at least for a short while. The DNC would never allow it though. I bet they are preparing Kamala Harris to be the next candidate

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I'm sure Seal, dude intimately familiar with the Music Industry -the darkest aspect of sexual whore out Hollyweird- knows a million times more about Oprah & Gang than your intuition derived from your feelings about the character she acts out on TV.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

A poll out today of likely 2020 voters says that Joe Biden would beat Oprah Winfrey in the Democratic primary.

Oprah Winfrey would have to do to Joe Biden what Hillary Clinton did to Bernie Sanders.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

No, actually they're that effing retarded because the Two Party's are symbiotically integrated with Hollyweird, the Music Industry, the MSM + TV Land and Sports Entertainment now via the Big 6 Media Megaconglomeration.

And society is already retarded enough after Hillary vs. Trump Celebrity Deathmatch.
edit on 11-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join