It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question regarding Quantum Entanglement and Teleportation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: InTheLight

I'm not the one making the extraordinary claim, but ok, feel free to continue believing you are "highly psychic".

You are the one making the extraordinary claim, without evidence, that it does not exist.

www.watkinsmagazine.com...
If you can prove you are psychic or have any extraordinary skills in that field, i will personally give you $10,000 cash. No joke.

I would need a top scientist or that physicist in the link above to conduct the study. Why not give him the money?
Just tell me what kind of special abilities you have and we will figure out a way to test your claim in a way that will I meet the standards for scientific inquiry. If you passed my test I will put you in touch with the Randi foundation. They will offer you $1 million that is been put into a trust for this specific reason.

Why are you ignoring the numerous studies which already prove PSI? Boggles the mind.

I have read extensively about these studies. And like I said none of them meet the strict scientific criteria.

Why are you ignoring this $10,000?

You mean your strict biased criteria? Money is evil.
What psychic abilities do you claim to possess?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I'm not the one making the extraordinary claim, but ok, feel free to continue believing you are "highly psychic".

You are the one making the extraordinary claim, without evidence, that it does not exist.

If you can prove you are psychic or have any extraordinary skills in that field, i will personally give you $10,000 cash. No joke.

I would need a top scientist or that physicist in the link above to conduct the study. Why not give him the money?
Just tell me what kind of special abilities you have and we will figure out a way to test your claim in a way that will I meet the standards for scientific inquiry. If you passed my test I will put you in touch with the Randi foundation. They will offer you $1 million that is been put into a trust for this specific reason.

Why are you ignoring the numerous studies which already prove PSI? Boggles the mind.

I have read extensively about these studies. And like I said none of them meet the strict scientific criteria.

We haven’t even talked about any criteria yet, I’m willing to work with you to set up a fair test. Money is not evil, it is quite neutral. People who make claims that are untrue are evil. Are you interested in this or not?

I already know your results will be inconclusive. Donate that money to a needy cause.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

We haven’t even talked about any criteria yet, I’m willing to work with you to set up a fair test. Money is not evil, it is quite neutral. People who make claims that are untrue are evil. Are you interested in this or not?

I already know your results will be inconclusive. Donate that money to a needy cause.
What kind of test can we set up that would prove what you say?

I would say this is a pretty good cause.
edit on 11-1-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I only mentioned it in relation to the subject of this thread and, so, we can discuss the possibilities that ethereal energies may play in teleportation and quantum entanglement, just as you would with dark energy (which is not yet proven to exist, by the way). But I do not see how you knowing of my abilities will in any way, shape or form contribute to this thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I only mentioned it in relation to the subject of this thread and, so, we can discuss the possibilities that ethereal energies may play in teleportation and quantum entanglement, just as you would with dark energy (which is not yet proven to exist, by the way). But I do not see how you knowing of my abilities will in any way, shape or form contribute to this thread.
i’ll write another thread if you take me up on this offer. But you have claimed that you have psychic abilities In several threads. Every time I make this offer to someone they backpedal their way right out of it. I don’t know why you would turn down a chance to earn $10,000. If you don’t need the money you can give it to any charity that you like. It certainly won’t cost you anything.
You’ll also have the bragging rights of shutting me down and telling me to shut the # up

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vivyinsect
A physicist named Masahiro Hotta would be where I'd start to study this topic. He has published a lot of studies on the topic.

Interesting reading, that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

i’ll write another thread if you take me up on this offer. But you have claimed that you have psychic abilities In several threads. Every time I make this offer to someone they backpedal their way right out of it. I don’t know why you would turn down a chance to earn $10,000. If you don’t need the money you can give it to any charity that you like. It certainly won’t cost you anything.

What don't you understand about the answer 'no' with my reasons already given to you?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Wow. From a question that popped in my head and my lack of understanding of quantum entanglement to psychic abilities.

Boy that escalated quickly

edit on 11-1-2018 by I think Im normal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

What don't you understand about the answer 'no' with my reasons already given to you?
just another poser who melts in the spotlight then?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: I think Im normal

Wow. From a question that popped in my head and my lack of understanding of quantum entanglement to psychic abilities.

Like I said, this place is full of people Who claim they have special abilities, with no intention of backing up their claims. They want others to see them as special. When you call them out on it, they backpedal into the shadows from whence they came.

My offer stands. $10,000 cash to anyone who can prove that they have psychic abilities.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Ok, so it's clear you don't understand what an extraordinary claim is. Good to know, it saves me the bother of wasting any further time in discussion.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Like I said, this place is full of people Who claim they have special abilities, with no intention of backing up their claims. They want others to see them as special. When you call them out on it, they backpedal into the shadows from whence they came.

My offer stands. $10,000 cash to anyone who can prove that they have psychic abilities.

I am refusing you because I see no reason to have another scientist with blatant bias do another study. I'm good with what results and proof there is now. My claims are backed up by existing studies, which I posted above, which you conveniently are ignoring.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Ok, so it's clear you don't understand what an extraordinary claim is. Good to know, it saves me the bother of wasting any further time in discussion.

Your claim that it does not exist when there is real scientific evidence is extraordinary in my books. Good to know the same about you.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

We all lack an understanding of quantum mechanics and entanglement to certain degrees. Some of us are very interested in all forms of energy that I am sure we are unaware of at this time. And I for one consider what scientists have done to study PSI fascinating and some of the results almost seem like a quantum entanglement process.

edit on 01CST10America/Chicago015101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Your claim that it does not exist when there is real scientific evidence is extraordinary in my books. Good to know the same about you.
There is no scientific proof that what you’re claiming is even possible. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been allocated to studies in this field iand they have produced nothing to support that these abilities actually exist.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

There is no scientific proof that what you’re claiming is even possible. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been allocated to studies in this field iand they have produced nothing to support that these abilities actually exist.

See above, but first open your closed mind.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

We all lack an understanding of quantum mechanics and entanglement to certain degrees. Some of us are very interested in all forms of energy that I am sure we are unaware of at this time. And I for one consider what scientists have done to study PSI fascinating and some of the results almost seem like a quantum entanglement process.
Quantum entanglement is the study of particles. It literally has nothing to do with your brain or anything supernatural or any psychic abilities. Your lack of understanding in this field has led you to find confirmation bias.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Quantum entanglement is the study of particles. It literally has nothing to do with your brain or anything supernatural or any psychic abilities. Your lack of understanding in this field has led you to find confirmation bias.

So these elite scientists (Princeton University) also have confirmation bias? I think not.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

See above, but first open your closed mind.
I am not only opening my mind I am opening my wallet so that you can prove what you claim. I have put my money where my mouth is. Are you willing to do the same?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

So these elite scientists (Princeton University) also have confirmation bias? I think not.
Lol. Have you read those studies? They not only find that psychic abilities do not exist, they prove that they are not possible.

So far, you have only posted blog entries. Where are the notes from the studies?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join