It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question regarding Quantum Entanglement and Teleportation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

There are three dimensions. The fourth dimension is a delusion:

www.popsci.com...

More importantly, material existence has been shown from experimental results not to really exist without the existence of an observing mind:

edit on 10-1-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Better link here: bluebrain.epfl.ch...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Nickn3

There are three dimensions. The fourth dimension is a delusion:

www.popsci.com...

More importantly, material existence has been shown from experimental results not to really exist without the existence of an observing mind:

the fourth dimension is time. That video is garbage. We’ve already talked about that.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
a reply to: Woodcarver

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Oh, come on. That site is garbage, and i’m not reading 16 pages from it. What point are you trying to make?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Better link here: bluebrain.epfl.ch...

What is your point? Please use your words?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Well I gave the link above here it is again: bluebrain.epfl.ch...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Okay sorry I didn't see your post as I posted it again. My own words are I see a bunch of people with scientific degrees getting paid to study something they consider to be multidimensional capabilities of the human brain.

I was just commenting on something above where someone had mentioned the same thing.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Okay sorry I didn't see your post as I posted it again. My own words are I see a bunch of people with scientific degrees getting paid to study something they consider to be multidimensional capabilities of the human brain.

I was just commenting on something above where someone had mentioned the same thing.

Blue brain sells nootropics. Brain pills. Vitamins. What does that have to do with multidimensions? They are using pseudoscience to sell vitamins. Did you even look at that before you posted it?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Okay I see your brain is closed.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Okay I see your brain is closed.
Closed to what? Marketing schemes? You showed me an advertisement for vitamins
edit on 10-1-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: InTheLight

Any Atom can be split apart, however they cannot be put back together. Gravity is Inconsequential at that scale. Quantum entanglement is not about splitting Atoms. It is about entangling particles And a very complex process of directing photons through a crystal prism.
how do they(physicists, scientists) entagle two particles? by what means is the information encoded? and what kind of information is encoded?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MantheDevilsApe

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: InTheLight

Any Atom can be split apart, however they cannot be put back together. Gravity is Inconsequential at that scale. Quantum entanglement is not about splitting Atoms. It is about entangling particles And a very complex process of directing photons through a crystal prism.
how do they(physicists, scientists) entagle two particles? by what means is the information encoded? and what kind of information is encoded?
great questions. But i cannot explain this extremely complex process in a typed post here. This is the wiki for QE. It is a good place to start. This will get you familiar with the terms and a laymen’s explanation. en.m.wikipedia.org...

To really understand the fundamentals of quantum mechanics, you literally have to start with basic physics and chemistry. You need to really understand the periodic table, and the rings of the atoms, And what the Atoms are made of.The real innovators have been specializing for over 10 years before they can even find a job in these fields. Very much of it is still only hypothesis. As far as i know, nobody actually knows what mode of exchange is going on. Only that it works.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Okay, here are my 'words' The Blue Brain project is a mathematical abstraction to model the function of the brain.

Since there are too many nodes in the human brain to actually measure, the BB project sampled specific locations, then used algebraic topologies to model the interaction of the electrical processes in the human brain.

Since there are so many electrical nodes that interact, the numerical models utilize mathematics the describe multi-dimensional behavior. A circuit in a wire transfers electricity one dimensionally wheres a brain acts like a cloud of electrical signals all interacting.

So the 'multidimensional' aspect comes from the numerical modeling technique they used to model the brain. I don't know if that is correct or not, I am not a brain scientist. Maybe you can explain in detail why it's incorrect

Who pissed in your wheaties today?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Okay, here are my 'words' The Blue Brain project is a mathematical abstraction to model the function of the brain.

Since there are too many nodes in the human brain to actually measure, the BB project sampled specific locations, then used algebraic topologies to model the interaction of the electrical processes in the human brain.

Since there are so many electrical nodes that interact, the numerical models utilize mathematics the describe multi-dimensional behavior. A circuit in a wire transfers electricity one dimensionally wheres a brain acts like a cloud of electrical signals all interacting.

So the 'multidimensional' aspect comes from the numerical modeling technique they used to model the brain. I don't know if that is correct or not, I am not a brain scientist. Maybe you can explain in detail why it's incorrect

you did.

They wrote a program that made a model of a brain. That is where the science stops with their claim. The rest is all advertisement to sell their vitamins. There’s nothing multi dimensional about it. Blue brain has been out for a long time. None of them are physicists, they sell nutritional supplements.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

That's your explanation huh? Smart.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

That's your explanation huh? Smart.
Yea. They are selling vitamins. Go down to GNC and ask the guy behind the counter what he knows about multi dimensions
There is no mystery about how a brain computes. It certainly doesn’t need 11 dimensions to do it

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

a brain scientist? Don’t you mean a neurologist or a neurosurgeon?

Yeah, nodes. Like the Internet uses nodes. No multiple dimensions needed?

Do you have a degree in any field of science?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

lol, I just read some more from that site. Their idea of multi dimensions are the XYZ axis of a modeling program. They word it a little funny, To make it sound more state-of-the-art that it actually is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join