It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks drops full text of Michael Wolff's Donald Trump book on internet

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
So is Wikileaks trying to hurt sales of the book?

Is Internet piracy wrong?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It seems he is referring to the fact his stories are partly from Whitehouse aids. Not that he made things up.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I thought everyone already had this days ago. WTF behind the curve on this outing!

Not everyone is a theif

And not everyone can manage to spell a one syllable word properly.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

He relayed salacious information that he admits could be untrue.

Ie, knowingly peddled lies for money.

I am a man of integrity. To me that is unconscionable.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Sounds like you are putting words into Wolff's mouth.

This guy's a creep-a liar and that's why Assange spilled his nasty missive.

That's why Assange put the lies out free. Isn't that obvious-at least to most people?

Again, common sense doesn't seem so common anymore.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You ever thought that WikiLeaks might be doing this in support of Trump? after all, it will harm sales of the book if people can get it free wont it?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
this whole thing was done by wikileaks as a nod to the Q insider.
or as some are interpreting it, a confirmation that wikileaks is working together with Q and the trump administration.

I hope you didn't type that with a straight face.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Two liars,...they deserve each other.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Or I listened to an interview he gave.

Lol, trump supporters are amazing. Absolute worship.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Isis was protected under Obama, now they are not. Wouldn't that entail an increase in drone strikes, 10 fold?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
We don´t need to read crap books of crap authors about crap presidents, to know what´s going on in the overseas, their minds, how educated they are etc.

We need just to watch pranksters pranking Nicki Hailey.
Not only that she acts as if she and the Trump "U"SA would know about the fantasy, allegedly south-east-asian nation "Binomo".

No. The fake "polish minister Morawiecki" says that he thinks that russia faked the elections in "Binomo". Hailey agreed and showed with that, that the Trump "U"SA in reality thinks too, that russia influences foreign elections and could have had an impact on the "U"SA presidency elections too.

And the rest of the world should take such peole serious, really? Such a "government"? Really?
It would be a insult to the term "idiocracy", to describe the stupidity that rules there, now even to experience in worldwide public.

How can it be that every idiot can call her and she believes that the caller is really who he says he is? Thought everybody is so afraid of terrorism. And a terrorist could even trigger a war or conflict, using the stupidity of the Trump "U"SA, with such a simple prank call.

Nikki Haley seemingly tricked by Russian pranksters into commenting on fictional country 'Binomo' The US Ambassador to the UN spent 22 minutes talking to someone she thought was the Polish Prime Minister

Somebody needs to save the world from such uneducated village idiots, that should have absolutely NO power!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
this whole thing was done by wikileaks as a nod to the Q insider.
or as some are interpreting it, a confirmation that wikileaks is working together with Q and the trump administration.

I hope you didn't type that with a straight face.

says the guy that calls himself lord. I guess you want us to elevate you and take your word as the gospel

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
says the guy that calls himself lord. I guess you want us to elevate you and take your word as the gospel

Yes. Bow to me, peasants.

Actually it's the guitarist's stage name in one of my favorite bands.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Heh, yes, idolitry.
Notice how we all have this inherant need to worship something. You still choose to honor an icon with an avatar. Its ok, i am just pointing out human nature. We are made for worship and I guess thatcan instill a want to be worxhippec?

a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Not really sure he's promoting the book..... More like taking the money out of Wolff's pocket from a book of pure made-up nonsense.

Wikileaks is about truth, so it wouldn't surprise me if this was done in the name of such.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Whether or not the claims in the book are true, Assange has gone too far by stealing another person's property. I hope the author and publisher have some legal recourse for this, and I'm shocked anybody on this thread finds it amusing.

I wonder if anyone who downloads it could be charged with receiving stolen property?
edit on 1/9/2018 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

What scares me is how far people will go to defend a leader. They become idolized. It's like a living version of a Monty python movie. One side makes fun of the others moronic brainless partisanship, then when the pendalum swings the critic becomes the sheep.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
A fake news collection book..
Great..

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Somehow or other I have missed the main players in the book coming out with denials. Do you have links? I know Bannon apologized in an effort to get his job back, but no denials?

Source please? And please, one of the players in the book, not Trump or Sanders.

TIA.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Heh, yes, idolitry.
Notice how we all have this inherant need to worship something. You still choose to honor an icon with an avatar. Its ok, i am just pointing out human nature. We are made for worship and I guess thatcan instill a want to be worxhippec?

My avatar is my band logo.
edit on 9-1-2018 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join