It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea threatens to release classified info on Moon landings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
North Korea got this from information from Russia which is very old news. For the Americans that have had their head up their ass.. alll this time this is old news.

This would've been a huge propaganda win for the Soviets during the cold war. The fact they didn't release this "information" back then proves it's a pipe dream. Apply a little common sense.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
You guys are funny

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Perhaps Kim has been watching too many videos from secureteam10 or thirdphaseofmoon. As another member pointed out .. if he has these files just bloody release them stop all the dicking about which leads me to believe that Kim has nothing to realease

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Interesting, I am going to do some research on this, later today when I have time.
By the way, the video was posted on the 2nd, so its been about a week now.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So far I have found a ton of sources for this story, sadly all poor sources, like End Times News....etc. The more reputable papers, have stories about NKOREA, planning to land on the moon in the next 10 years. Still going to look more later, when I get back from the DR.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
a reply to: Kalixi

I’d say so. A little present from Putin just to bring Trump down a peg or 5. However, Kim is still an asshole of the highest order. I wouldn’t him with the steam off my pee.

Well...if that is actually true, it shows the Trump / Putin 'collusion' scandal to be the complete and utterly fake load of bollox most of us knew it always was.

In answer to the OP...let's keep our fingers crossed and hope lil Kimmy spills it big time.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Lord I hate secureteam10 and thirdphaseofmoon. Why do ppl even watch those channels.

~Morpheus

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I hope they do release this classified info (if it is truthful facts)..then it will expose the depth of lies or corruption in the space program of NASA. On the other hand, if they are using Fake News "classified docs" then I am sorry Lil Kim, Trump won't take it well on you...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join