It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea threatens to release classified info on Moon landings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Sorry, I’m on mobile and posting for the first time using mobile, so not sure how to upload a video?

According to Kim he has details of files kept for over 60 years on the feet moon landings and secret moon bases and threatens to release them within a week if America does not back down on all sanctions placed on North Korea!

His father had threatened to do this prior however America had always backed down it will be interesting to see if America does the same this time I highly doubt it??

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
North Korea got this from information from Russia which is very old news. For the Americans that have had their head up their ass.. alll this time this is old news.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Disclosure! Disclosure!

Why do I get the feeling that N.Korea will be conveniently bombed off the face of the planet before the week is up

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Ahhh, but new news to the world!

link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

source = neonnettle website [ that means that its utter bollox ]

link   
Oh well is Lil Kim going to blackmail us with old garbage. I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Russia was making the same sort of threats to America not that long ago. I recall Putin telling Trump that he needed to disclose documents highlighting what America knows about UFOs or he would. Then after a few days it became old news and disappeared into the ether ....wonder if it is the same info

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Oh well is Lil Kim going to blackmail us with old garbage. I don't think so.

Actually he is in negotiations to sell back the sea rations to the homeless in america , I simply cant believe how americans have their vision in front of the TV and forgot how the real world works these days

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

I’d say so. A little present from Putin just to bring Trump down a peg or 5. However, Kim is still an asshole of the highest order. I wouldn’t him with the steam off my pee.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
2018-60=1958
I'm no mathematician, but something doesn't add up here.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I wouldn't be too worried being they can't send a rocket further then a city block,I'm sure any info regarding the moon or space exploration is safe

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

I understand that Kim has threatened to post a Youtube video entitled "Moon Landings Hoaxed 100% PROOF" followed up with a new thread on ATS by Turbonium and that Trump is crapping himself.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
FFS. If any country has interesting information then why don't they stop farting about and publish? It's all so tedious listening to people banging on about their "special" knowledge, but being unable to shown anything for their efforts.

The default position must be "...show me the proof".

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'll bet Dennis Rodman knew everthing about those classified moonlandings..

edit on 0b16America/ChicagoMon, 08 Jan 2018 08:45:16 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 08 Jan 2018 08:45:16 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I highly doubt information like that would be leaked, but seriously, it sounds like Kim is going to start getting people on his side by promoting a conspiracy theory. I doubt there would be moon bases and a faked moon landing, but you never know...
edit on 08amMon, 08 Jan 2018 08:42:10 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Kimmy probably just got access to YouTube. Now he's a totally woke flat-earther breh.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I'm guessing Lil' Kim is gonna announce NK got there first, or they have a moon base, or that they built the moon, or that they plan to blow up the moon, or they retro engineered UFO tech ( UFO being Unicorn Fajita Ovens-sorry I don't speak North Korean)

Sure Trump is unhinged but kimmy is way out there, he's like the North Korean Alex Jones.
edit on 8-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This thread is much more entertaining about Noko then Anti thread on Noko from some cali politician on cnn.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

First, shatter world view that man has been on moon, then, land man on sun

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join