It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very good music video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
My dad found this and showed me now I'm sharing it with you guys. It's called Warhead by Otep.

Note right at the start it says 'untied' and not 'united', I missed that at first. All the lryics are shown in the background but you'll need quick eyes.

I think this is a great song.

www.kekaiboymusicvideocodes.com...

I find this plays best in Firefox. It's smaller in Opera and didn't play at all in Explorer. Give it a few seconds to load, it won't play right away.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
WOW, an amazing video. That is one politically charged piece. Thanks for sharing it.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
That in my opinion is not music, thats just a person screaming some words with some heavy music in the background...but then again it is my opinion.

It is very political motivated, whether they understand whats wrong with the world or whether their just going with the masses, i guess thats down to opinion.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
That in my opinion is not music, thats just a person screaming some words with some heavy music in the background...but then again it is my opinion.

I guess you had to be disappointed with rock in the 80's and turned to Metal for entertainment to get it. Personally I found it somewhat in the vein of The Wall, a touch shorter and harder though.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It worked in IE and Firefox for me but Firefox had a media player dll prompt afterwards for some reason.

Here's a direct link to the streaming media file:
Otep: Warhead.asf

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
It worked in IE and Firefox for me but Firefox had a media player dll prompt afterwards for some reason.

Here's a direct link to the streaming media file:
Otep: Warhead.asf

What did you think of it Ace?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
What did you think of it Ace?

It wasn't my type of thing.
I liked metallica, Faith no more, Rage against the machine and stuff like that but Otep just didn't do it for me.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'd have to say that this was an interesting video... I suppose every person has their likes and dislikes media wise. I personally think that this video was catering to those who call themselves "anti-establishment," or in other words, aimed towards the masses of angry high school youth.

join