It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know that the Bible in Acts mentions Jesus, the Resurrection, and Mars ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Thread went downhill quickly....

The CIA has that effect.

I'll tell them to stop it.

edit on 3-1-2018 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
My birth date.

My home address 1630.
Matthew 13:8-13
8 Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.”

10 The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11 He replied,“Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromMars
"Mars" in that passage refers to the Greek god, not to the planet. Using the Roman name, of course.
The same will apply to anything you discover quoting the names of Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto.

edit on 3-1-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Since my post offended so many, I will not post any further, sorry.
Believe in Jesus Christ.
Deuteronomy 29:29
29 The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
There are no sinners on Mars.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. is used alot in the bible, like ezekiel's vision, or daniel's vision, and no mention of jesus in any of them

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
haha im out

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. is used alot in the bible, like ezekiel's vision, or daniel's vision, and no mention of jesus in any of them

Astrological references are found throughout the Bible

Fixed zodiac signs: (meaning "steady and stable as she goes")

Lion: Leo.............(fixed Fire sign)
Ox (bull): Taurus... (fixed Earth sign)
Man: Aquarius..... (fixed Air sign)
Eagle: Scorpion.... (fixed Water sign)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Astrological references are found throughout the Bible

Fixed zodiac signs: (meaning "steady and stable as she goes")

Lion: Leo.............(fixed Fire sign)
Ox (bull): Taurus... (fixed Earth sign)
Man: Aquarius..... (fixed Air sign)
Eagle: Scorpion.... (fixed Water sign)

The 4 Gospels buddy
edit on 23-6-2018 by ManFromMars because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2018 by ManFromMars because: needs image

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
How to create a god who knew details of another planet .
First wright a book then 2000 years later once you have the teck study a planet and name places so they coninside with said writings in the book .
Wala Jesus went to mars .

Fact the better images no longer look even remotely like a face . Fact ever other word you used is totally immangery .
FACT the 1976 photo sure looked like a face and at the time I was convinced it was a face .
Fact In 1976 I was 11 years old and kids will believe anything shown by people who they trust .

Really It is a bummer I miss being young Fact hold on to it as long as you can because one day sooner then you think you will grow out of it and it is such a lose .

I wish i could have kept dreaming .

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
And Jesus feels like a woman inside when he cries morning star!!!

Joy to the world, the Red Devil is dead...we all know the rest of that children's song.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thanks for finding this. I study doomsday. This is a doomsday calling card or watermark in the bible. They come in several forms and every book in the bible has one.

Man Aquarius
Bull Taurus
Lion Leo
Eagle (Scorpio)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Jesus and the 4 Gospels, Man/Lion/Bull/Eagle

edit on 25-6-2018 by ManFromMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromMars

Since my post offended so many,

Buster, I don't think anyone was offended but very amused and very confused.

I will not post any further, sorry.

Why?

I had you pictured at your desk wearing a sign around your body saying the end is nigh, repent and be saved.

You are jumping ahead too quick and haven't addressed the first things you bring up that posters have trouble accepting.

Its not the planet Mars that is being discussed in this bible passage.

Try with that first then go on about your birthday address and size of your .......

Believe in Jesus Christ.

Don't worry brother Buster

many believe they do,

But is believing you believe enough or does one have to believe that they believe in that which they believe is believable?

Wait..... what?

Glad to see you back and continuing to post.

You seem to have something in your head that makes sense to you or that you are trying make some sense off.

I wish you could show the readers what seems to have you so into this, it looks like you have spent time on this so it has importance to you.

edit on 25-6-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON

Man Aquarius
Bull Taurus
Lion Leo
Eagle (Scorpio)

Man-lion = Spring-Fall cycle of life. Bull-Eagle = solstice. Together symbolized by Sphinx

Jesus fish is dynamic waveform, not vagina or whatever. Doom is a watchmakers fantasy.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join