It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional investigators find irregularities in FBI's handling of Clinton email case

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
update me when there is an arrest, conviction and execution because the corruption is so widespread that news of it doesn't even matter to me

NNNEEEeeexxxxttTTTTTTTT

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Part of my duties in the Navy was ARFCOS. My co-worker forgot to stamp the "zebra" escalation on a Top Secret package. Aaron was punished with a demotion to the burn station. (It's like hell on Earth where all classified materials are burned)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

personally I am not sure yet, the Clintons are kind of like Teflon don, you don't bring charges till you have so much they cop to have a chance at getting out earlier than the day they are buried.

But most likely she is using whatever blackmail material she gathered during her time in dc to continue avoiding justice.

edit on 2-1-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

That's handling classified material 101.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
update me when there is an arrest, conviction and execution because the corruption is so widespread that news of it doesn't even matter to me

NNNEEEeeexxxxttTTTTTTTT

It's crazy how one can become numb to what would ordinarily be YUGE news, isn't it? Chicago murders are ignored like that by the local media here. The same phenomenon.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I wish I could disagree. This seems par for the course-pun intended.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

That's handling classified material 101.

Then Hillary and Comey should be assigned to Burn Station hell as well. Comey took classified documents to his home and even photocopied some for his professor friend to leak.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

personally I am not sure yet, the Clintons are kind of like Teflon don, you don't bring charges till you have so much they cop to have a chance at getting out earlier than the day they are buried.

But most likely she is using whatever blackmail material she gathered during her time in dc to continue avoiding justice.

On the one hand, we have people saying that Hillary is wearing a court-ordered GPS tracking device. On the other hand, we have people saying that she's too big to arrest.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I don't know which TBH.

I hope Sessions is the weak link and that Trump has plans to deal with it.

Things are still progressing, new revelations seem to come out a couple times a week exposing the corruption. However the track record of any ACTUAL consequences for people in power is not encouraging.

I still have hope for justice, and the slim chance that Trump may actually be 'different', but I share your pessimism with the totally corrupt Federal Government.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
A person who is in position of Secretary of State and screws up feeling they do not need to follow the rules is one thing. To allow a person like that to even run for president is another more serious matter. I have lost faith in the Democratic party. They used to have good democratic politicians, I used to vote for them. Now I am not going to vote for a Democrat for president anymore.. Couldn't the Democrats get a good person to run for the Democratic presidential race instead of someone who uses her influence to purposely skirt laws that govern her?

I actually think that the Democratic congressmen and congresswomen knew that she was not trustworthy, but why did they allow her to trick her way through the election. I am glad she lost. You notice that not that many Democratic congressmen were contesting her loss. They know how she was, they were aware of her mess ups.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

If we take what Trump has done since he has taken the throne, I have to think that behind the curtain there are big thing being done and arms being twisted. And Trump is the 800 pound gorilla pushing the pile.
Trump did say Hillary would be in jail if he was elected. And I think he aims to make that happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Part of my duties in the Navy was ARFCOS. My co-worker forgot to stamp the "zebra" escalation on a Top Secret package. Aaron was punished with a demotion to the burn station. (It's like hell on Earth where all classified materials are burned)

He's lucky. In the Air Force that would probably involve an Article 15 action... loss of rank and pay, at the very least. That is what infuriates me the most. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing, and she KNEW that it was illegal... James Comey KNEW that she had committed multiple crimes, felonies at that... and she gets a pass?

It makes me wonder what dirt the Clintons have on Comey...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Just like Hoover had dirt on tons of politicians, I think the Clintons do to. If anything happens to the Clintons I imagine this could make the house of cards have some serious cracks in it's foundation.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Just like Hoover had dirt on tons of politicians, I think the Clintons do to. If anything happens to the Clintons I imagine this could make the house of cards have some serious cracks in it's foundation.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Had Hillary been elected, she would have had absolute control as well.

Terrifying.

Cersei Lannister... with a nuclear arsenal.

edit on 2-1-2018 by madmac5150 because: GOT reference, triple word score!

edit on 2-1-2018 by madmac5150 because: OU812

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I find it funny all the people that now have their keisters hanging out in the wind. Seems that the Clintons have a solid track record of burning everyone around them down to the ground. And of course they get off with out a scrape.

I look forward to the show.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I find it funny all the people that now have their keisters hanging out in the wind. Seems that the Clintons have a solid track record of burning everyone around them down to the ground. And of course they get off with out a scrape.

I look forward to the show.

...unfortunately, some of the players will end up shooting themselves twice in the head.

...it's an Arkansas thing.

edit on 2-1-2018 by madmac5150 because: You know nothing, Jon Snow.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

He's lucky. In the Air Force that would probably involve an Article 15 action... loss of rank and pay, at the very least. That is what infuriates me the most. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing, and she KNEW that it was illegal... James Comey KNEW that she had committed multiple crimes, felonies at that... and she gets a pass?

Learning more about entire Clinton-Comey-Lynch-Obama saga week-after-week, makes me wonder if Donald Trump is being black-mailed by Jeff Sessions.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

She also had Obama, Lynch, several spouses/mistresses of agents and other DoJ members on her side as well.
edit on 2-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

She also had Obama, Lynch, several spouses/mistresses of agents and other DoJ members on her side as well.

...nothing like a little treason and sedition among friends....

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Learning more about entire Clinton-Comey-Lynch-Obama saga week-after-week, makes me wonder if Donald Trump is being black-mailed by Jeff Sessions.

Jeffrey Epstein I presume?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join