It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional investigators find irregularities in FBI's handling of Clinton email case

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Say it isn't so. Seems people of all flavors were more than willing to break laws to help Hillary look OK during the election, after all she was for sure taking the Presidential baton from Obama. OOPS she lost, so all this info is coming out.

Seems that the unsecured server in the basement of a unsecured private residence had classified info transmitted through it. And this is secured written evidence that laws were broken.

Republicans on key congressional committees say they have uncovered new irregularities and contradictions inside the FBI’s probe of Hillary Clinton’s email server.

For the first time, investigators say they have secured written evidence that the FBI believed there was evidence that some laws were broken when the former secretary of State and her top aides transmitted classified information through her insecure private email server, lawmakers and investigators told The Hill.
thehill.com...

Ut oh.
A redatced person on the FBI docs that worked for the company that maintained the unsecured server in the basement of a unsecured private residence said he permanently erased an archive of messages in 2015 after the subpoena by congress. And the FBI also drafted a statement exonerating Hillary before the info and witnesses were interviewed or gone over.

The name of the witness is redacted from the FBI documents but lawmakers said he was an employee of a computer firm that helped maintain her personal server after she left office as America’s top diplomat and who belatedly admitted he had permanently erased an archive of her messages in 2015 after they had been subpoenaed by Congress.

The investigators also have confirmed that the FBI began drafting a statement exonerating Clinton of any crimes while evidence responsive to subpoenas was still outstanding and before agents had interviewed more than a dozen key witnesses.

Wonder how deep Obama's justice dept is in the mess?

Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said he has growing questions about the role the Obama Justice Department played in the case.

But Gaetz said his panel has evidence the FBI took actions while writing the exoneration statement that required Justice input, such as immunizing witnesses in June 2016. He said he would like to learn more about what instructions, sentiments and communications were conveyed between the department and the FBI.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
They called them irregularities.

Must be the politically correct way of saying laws were broken.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Who's gonna sing?

There's always a rat!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
They called them irregularities.

Must be the politically correct way of saying laws were broken.

I still don't think Hillary is loosing a wink of her beauty rest. She (and Hubby) is used to getting away with these shenanigans.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
No 💩

Just purp walk that woman.

Don't even lock her up.

Just let America watch her cuffed.

Restore our faith in the legal system.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

1/2 the country will curse the cop that holds the cuffs on Hillary's tentacles. Purp walk will not stop her from running in 2020, it may give her street cred.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

1/2 the country will curse the cop that holds the cuffs on Hillary's tentacles. Purp walk will not stop her from running in 2020, it may give her street cred.

She would probably start falling down again.

It's just not fair.

We are supposed to be equal in the eyes of the law..

No so much anymore...

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

This is always the part that got me. How did she get away with this unless the FBI and the State department were complicit???

From OP link.

The longtime Senate chairman went to the Senate floor before the holidays to raise another concern: the FBI did not pursue criminal charges when Clinton’s email archives were permanently deleted from her private server days after a subpoena for them was issued by a congressional committee investigating the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi.

The deletion occurred on the same day Clinton’s former chief of staff and her lawyer had a call with the computer firm that handled the erasure using an anti-recovery software called BleachBit, Grassley said.

“You have a conference call with Secretary Clinton’s attorneys on March 31, 2015, and on that very same day her emails are deleted by someone who was on that conference call using special BleachBit software,” Grassley said. “The emails were State Department records under subpoena by Congress.

“What did the FBI do to investigate this apparent obstruction?” Grassley asked. “According to affidavits filed in federal court — absolutely nothing

Wonder if the FBI told her to just play dumb and they would take care of everything.
She did her part.

Treasonous witch.

edit on 1 2 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Money makes the laws change. So does a long line of accidents and deaths.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Its on Hannity now.

This is looking to be a very interesting year.

Tic Toc

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

More charcoals on the grill. When the hell is Jeff Sessions gonna strike the match and start the damn fire?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thank-you for the reminder! I had gotten out of the Fox News habit over the holidays.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The name of the witness is redacted from the FBI documents but lawmakers said he was an employee of a computer firm that helped maintain her personal server after she left office as America’s top diplomat and who belatedly admitted he had permanently erased an archive of her messages in 2015 after they had been subpoenaed by Congress.

This would be Paul Stonetear Combetta at the instruction of Cheryl Mills.

Will consequences be meted out finally?

I am hopeful but doubtful.
edit on 2-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This story is Massive, it shows the fix was in by the FBI and State Department.

Didn't Qanon or someone predict things starting today, Jan. 2nd?

Happy New Year Hillary

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Didn't someone wisely and correctly say recently that parts of the FBI are in "tatters"?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Do you feel as I do that the people were willing to do whatever it took because Hillary was next in line for the presidency?

Now the piper needs to be paid. And I think we will now see the rats heading for the exits.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I had access to classified computer systems when I was active duty. I guaranty you, had I committed the same crimes as Hillary... I would be spending my retirement in Leavenworth, KS... pounding gravel into sand.

Edit to add: Hillary cannot claim ignorance, if standard procedures were followed... a few of those emails contained top secret information. She would have had to be "read in" to the program to have access... and she would have signed a non-disclosure agreement. She would have been briefed on computer security protocols as well. You cannot use ignorance as a defense, when it comes to handling classified information.

edit on 2-1-2018 by madmac5150 because: Chupacabra!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: carewemust

This story is Massive, it shows the fix was in by the FBI and State Department.

Happy New Year Hillary

It's massive, but every day that passes without actions as these revelations are exposed, indicates that JEFF SESSIONS is continuing the cover-up.

And, it's becoming more apparent that President Trump is either a SOFTIE who doesn't have the heart to replace AG Sessions, or is afraid of what AG Sessions will have done to him and/or his family.

Which one do you think it is?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Exactly, she knew what she did didn't matter, she had the FBI, State Department and the election in the bag.

Until she didn't......

Tic Toc

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join