It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ripple Employees Surprised by XRP Performance – How XRP Can Hit $100 or Higher!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

you want to make yourself a account on an exchange like bittrex.

bittrex.com...

from there you can purchase xrp at whatever rate you want.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: worldstarcountry

you want to make yourself a account on an exchange like bittrex.

bittrex.com...

from there you can purchase xrp at whatever rate you want.
Thank you for that. Decided to get in on this while I have the funds.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here is the thing though, Ripple can implement inflation control by moving the decimal over one place in essence either limiting or adding supply.

In essence Ripple will experience a slower more stable climb making more valuable as an asset for transferring wealth/ store of value.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Good point. The network can use any currency, but they would loose the speed (4 seconds) and the cost (.0004). I guess I don't know if Ripple would be as successful if it were not for the combo of ripple and Ripple labs issuing XRP.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Projectvxn has the right idea with the Ripple stocks instead of the coin.

I can't say either way, just speculate, as can we all.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

What is Projectvxn ?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

....the ATS User...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

What is Projectvxn ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Got ya.

I looked into Ripple the corp stock and I think you have to be an actual accredited investor if I remember correctly. It's been a while, if I could have bought Ripple Corp I would have.

edit on 2-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
With the title , I thought this was about my once favorite beverage (and Fred Sanford's as well)

I haven't thought of Ripple wine in years. Your post made me smile - thanks for that

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

IDK either, he said it wasn't likely.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have a coinbank account but as has been mentioned, at this time anyway, you can not buy ripple on coinbase. That will change very soon but until then there are relatively easy ways to get it and other currencies you may be interested in. I use an exchange called kraken. It has ripple as well as a few other currencies I wanted to buy. The only downside is that you have to fund it with bitcoin from another site if you dont go through the verification process for cash funding.

I am buying ripple now because I expect the price to go up significantly when it becomes available on coinbase. And I expect an even bigger move if it gets on board with a major credit card.

I own bitcoin and dont think that is going away any time soon. I also own litecoin and that has been performing well since I bought it. I bought ripple and plan on buying more soon as I see big things ahead. I also have very high hopes for a few others I have purchased. One is Iconomi, that is showing steady performance. Another is dogecoin. It was started pretty much as a joke currency but has over a billion market cap an is performing well. Iconomi and dogecoin have good potential especially long tern. Short term I would like to see ripple make some big moves and then show some steady growth for a few years. There are a couple others I am interested in but I do not have unlimited funds to work with so...each in its own time.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ripple hitting $100. Ha!!! Not going to happen any time soon.

Too many coins . . already #2 in market cap. Sorry, pipe dream.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

Depends on the burn and the hold. Their coins aren't a static number...for good or ill.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Depends on the burn and the hold. Their coins aren't a static number...for good or ill.

They hold a ton of them. They release those and bye bye price. All newb investors are attracted to XRP because it's on facebook and all. There's way better options in the crypto world right now that will make you more money and have better technology.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I use an exchange called kraken. It has ripple as well as a few other currencies I wanted to buy. The only downside is that you have to fund it with bitcoin from another site if you dont go through the verification process for cash funding.

Tried to set up an account and got a server error! Not a good sign. Too many scams out there and think I'll stay away from Kraken.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

They hold a ton of them. They release those and bye bye price. All newb investors are attracted to XRP because it's on facebook and all. There's way better options in the crypto world right now that will make you more money and have better technology.

Okay, which of the 1200+ crypto-currencies are way better?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Ripple has 58 B XRP in escrow that they are may release every months for the next 58 months, but do not have to release them.
Also there is a small portion of XRP that is destroyed with every transaction. It is hard to get a bead on what exactly this coin will do with these variables.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

they are using them as a control mechanism to prevent boom bust cycles so manipulators can't do what they are doing to BTC to XRP.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: TheGOAT

Okay, which of the 1200+ crypto-currencies are way better?

1. OmiseGO 2.RaiBlocks 3.Request Network

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join