It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ripple Employees Surprised by XRP Performance – How XRP Can Hit $100 or Higher!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: TheGOAT

Ripple has 58 B XRP in escrow that they are may release every months for the next 58 months, but do not have to release them.
Also there is a small portion of XRP that is destroyed with every transaction. It is hard to get a bead on what exactly this coin will do with these variables.

There's 1 Trillion XRP, they can burn them if they like. The market cap is 95 Billion, it could honestly take over BTC market share and be at $5, doubling your money from today's buy in.

It would have to eat the entire market share of crypto to even hit $20. You could put your money in so many other real, decentralized projects that have way more upside than XRP does right now. Sure, if you bought in under .20, you are doing well, but that boat has sailed. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: seasonal

they are using them as a control mechanism to prevent boom bust cycles so manipulators can't do what they are doing to BTC to XRP.

No, they are using them to manipulate holders as they see fit. Just like when they locked away 55 Billion of them and the price went up. They can release their own holdings and knock it right back down at the drop of a hat.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Where did you get the total supply #?
edit on 2-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

99 Billion and some change is total supply. (lots and lots of coins to be sure)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

No, they are using them to manipulate holders as they see fit. Just like when they locked away 55 Billion of them and the price went up. They can release their own holdings and knock it right back down at the drop of a hat.

According to the info I am reading that is not the case. But time will tell.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

99 Billion and some change is total supply. (lots and lots of coins to be sure)

Go look at CVC for example. It's at $1.08 right now adn only has 367M of market cap with about 1Billion coins.

It's a very solid project with a good idea, identity protection via the blockchain. You could buy that and hold it for 3 months and maybe 5-8X your money. Or even KIN. Go look KIN up, it's a KIK messenger currency, still i development. it's at .005 cents and has a supply of 10 Billion, 303m of market cap. You could buy 100K of them for next to nothing, sit on it and hope it hits .10 and you just made a ton of money.
edit on 2-1-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

According to the info I am reading that is not the case. But time will tell.

They are producing the coin themselves, that's a control mechanism, not free market. And I stand corrected, they only have 100 billion coins. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Also no function for its coin. Great idea but the coin makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Also no function for its coin. Great idea but the coin makes no sense.

They are just shilling the hell out of it. Makes me laugh.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

No the coins are already minted, 99 B and change.
The "free" market is now firmly in control, but they do have the ability to dump (1B) coins once a month. That is if they stick to their plans. And so far they have and I have seen no reason from this company to think other wise. Have you?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

No the coins are already minted, 99 B and change.
The "free" market is no firmly in control, but they do have the ability to dump (1B) coins once a month. That is if they stick to their plans. And so far they have and I have seen no reason from this company to think other wise. Have you?

All I'm saying is there's other projects out there that will make you way more money than XRP. You're too late in the game if you're getting in now.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

We can't say what the future price will be. Would I invest @ $2+? No.

I invest in upcoming coins-verge and digitalnotes are a few I am looking at. That does not mean the Ripple won't be $15 in March.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

We can't say what the future price will be. Would I invest @ $2+? No.

I invest in upcoming coins-verge and digitalnotes are a few I am looking at. That does not mean the Ripple won't be $15 in March.

So, you 6X you money in that crazy scenario where ripple just ups it's market cap to 500 billion. Go look at OmiseGo. It's $20, some of the best minds in crypto have said this will hit $500 plus by this time next year, not to mention it offers staking payed out once a month in ETH.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yes there is a ton of coins out there and some are going to do very well.

I did indeed get into ripple early. I would not invest in OmiseGo right now.

I own 6 crypto, only one is not doing well. 4 are 1000s of % above were I bought. No one knows what coin is going to be king of the hill. I like Ripple, Stellar, Cardano. While I was typing this ripple's price increase 4%.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yes there is a ton of coins out there and some are going to do very well.

I did indeed get into ripple early. I would not invest in OmiseGo right now.

I own 6 crypto, only one is not doing well. 4 are 1000% above were I bought. No one knows what coin is gong to be king of the hill. I like Ripple, Stellar, Cardano. While I was typing this ripple's price increase 4%.

Why would you not invest in OmiseGO, just curious? 4%, that's YUUGGEEEE!!!! Tron is up 45% today.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I invest in coins I like. I would have bought Tron but not offered by bittrex.

And all 3 of the coins, Ripple, Stellar and Cardano are double digit gainers today. I have nothing to complain about.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I invest in coins I like. I would have bought Tron but not offered by bittrex.

And all 3 of the coins, Ripple, Stellar and Cardano are double digit gainers today. I have nothing to complain about.

You just said you wouldn't invest in OmiseGO, I'm curious as to why?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I like to get into coins when I can buy thousands. I do not have the bread laying around for 4000 of them.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I like to get into coins when I can buy thousands. I do not have the bread laying around for 4000 of them.

Shame. It's going to hit $500 a pop by this time next year. But I feel you. My fiat is maxed out as well as far as crypto goes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join