It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning new mandela effect

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'm not here to have a discussion on this subject. I stop contributing on ATS years back, I can't take the hype and pressure here. So this will be a hit and run (Sorry).

This seemed important enough for me to come out of the bushes. Einsteins now has died a few years earlier in this new realm and most importantly his grand unification theory was never produced. All that remains is special relativity and general relativity theories. This change has created a major change in all academia understanding. Though all of the tech which depends on it still exist (LHC, qubits, temporal singularities, ect). The world itself is weirdly not changed as much as it should be considering the importance of the grand unification theory. Its still mostly a clone copy, as far as I've determined in a short time.

E=MC^2 is still a thing but its importance is less and up to lost. I'm no expert in such things, just an enthusiast for understanding. I suppose if this remains an unchanged thing, I'll try and reproduce what I remember of it for the worlds benefit. It was and use to be Einstein's greatest scientific accomplishment. Now that its gone, who knows maybe I'll grab some fame, only for remembering.

I have found a connection in shifts with "legendary" islands coming and going from the world consciousness. This realm its Hy-Brasil that doesn't exist, just came from the one where Lemuria/Madagascar didn't. Previously Patla/cuba and before that Thule.

Well before the aggressive and brainy animals come by. Good bye ATS, back to hiding in the bushes for me.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'm with you brother, on all counts. s+f

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: blindprometheus

me too !!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What information do you have on Hy-Brasil ?
I would love to hear about it, in this timeline I remember it as a myth besides some old maps showing it.
And a story about a big wizard like tower on it.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I wish you weren't scared to post. It would be nice to see more about what you are talking about. I'm especially interested in the alternate E=mc^2 equation.

My sister had a dream recently, she was just telling me about it last night. In that dream, she was in a classroom where they were teaching that E=mc^2 was in the past and they had a new equation. She wrote it down but I can't make sense of it.
edit on 1-1-2018 by Aldakoopa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

ATS does have it's "challenges".

E=MC^2 is still a thing but its importance is less and up to lost. I'm no expert in such things, just an enthusiast for understanding. I suppose if this remains an unchanged thing, I'll try and reproduce what I remember of it for the worlds benefit. It was and use to be Einstein's greatest scientific accomplishment. Now that its gone, who knows maybe I'll grab some fame, only for remembering.

Are you suggesting some fundamental "physics" are changing?

afterthought

Just got a "visit" from a "spirit fella" after reading your post and before replying. Hmmm.

edit on 1-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

Maybe she got it correct?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

She said this new equation was related to interdimensional travel. She talked to one of the people in the classroom and asked a few questions before she woke up. They said that there is no external vehicle needed to travel, that the human body is it's own vehicle, although a "squishy one".

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Coincidences . . .

They said that there is no external vehicle needed to travel, that the human body is it's own vehicle,

I don't want to link directly here but if you go to my profile you'll see a couple of recent threads that go into a non-technical practical working with dimensions.

A sphere in two places at once, walk into the sphere in say, Sydney and you find yourself outside the sphere in Tokyo, walk back into the sphere and your in Sydney again. Maybe two spheres; just with the insides swapped over. Hard to get one's head around that sort of thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So the new ME is his shifted DOB? What was it before, and what now?

Meanwhile, it appears DOLORES CANNON is STILL ALIVE, per Google! (is there an ATS skunkwork about that?) Figures, she's IMMORTAL

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Coincidences . . .

They said that there is no external vehicle needed to travel, that the human body is it's own vehicle,

I don't want to link directly here but if you go to my profile you'll see a couple of recent threads that go into a non-technical practical working with dimensions.

A sphere in two places at once, walk into the sphere in say, Sydney and you find yourself outside the sphere in Tokyo, walk back into the sphere and your in Sydney again. Maybe two spheres; just with the insides swapped over. Hard to get one's head around that sort of thing.

Yes, but Is the your in Sydney still the your in Tokyo? Not just an atom-to-atom copy...or a DNA copy.

Are the equations an expansion of Relativity? Perhaps E² = (pc)² + (mc²)²?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

Yes, but Is the your in Sydney still the your in Tokyo? Not just an atom-to-atom copy...or a DNA copy.

No, not a copy. The easiest way to explain it is that you picture yourself standing outside a large transparent sphere the size of a house.

Now, picture another large transparent sphere of the same size next to it. Two spheres but the inside of the two spheres has been swapped over.

Now picture the two spheres in different cities. Step into one sphere and your where the other sphere is.

No between, and no transference.

I used the idea of two spheres with two outsides and two insides.

Now try to put that into one sphere in two places at once.

One could use the anology of a doorway. One side is in Tokyo and one side is in Sydney and you step across between the two. But it doesn't seem to work that way, for some reason it has to be a three dimensional sphere with an inside and an outside. Perhaps because a "door" has only width and height.

The surface of the sphere is the key here and not any sort of nuts and bolts technology like we are accustomed to thinking of.

If a soap bubble has an inside and an outside, it can also have two surfaces. The observer standing inside the soap bubble looks at the surface from his side. The observer standing outside the soap bubble looks at the same surface from the outside. So a double sided surface.

That is why the door anology does not work.

So, in my thinking length x width x height x inside x outside = a five dimensional object.

Are the equations an expansion of Relativity? Perhaps E² = (pc)² + (mc²)²?

(smile) now you have lost me, maths is not my forte, especially algebra.

My "dimensions" are probably as mind boggling as your math equation (wry smile).

I know, topology. Topology is maths too (I hope). Klein's bottles and mobiuses . . .

Picture a Möbius in a sphere. Infinity in a closed space. One can have as many of those as one can carry in your trouser pocket. That sort of thinking . . .

edit on 1-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I was watching a YouTube video about aether theory ( I'm looking for it) that said the way physics math is taught is off and therefore the models are off. It's applied wrong?

My understanding is the formulas aren't correct (purposely altered) so everything steaming from them is skewed. If anyone wants to explain that better please feel free.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: blindprometheus

My understanding from my astronomy days was that there was always a issue with joining General relativity and Quantum mechanics in a unified theory, General Relativity does explain how large objects perform such as Planets etc and Quantum mechanics does give explanation for the Quantum level such as Photons etc etc etc. But they do not mesh well and that was where string theory came in...

It was common knowledge that the Theory of relativity had holes but it was/is the best we currently have. I have vague memories of a lecture where it was explained that if Quantum mechanics followed past the Quantum level as it should to be unified then a human (or anything for that matter) would be able to pass through walls, obviously that is not the case and hence there is issues with the theory..

I have not looked into the stuff for years years so please update my simpleton explanation as needed...

A very good book for the Laymen to to get that covers this topic would be "The Elegant universe" Author Brian Greene

RA

edit on 1-1-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Hit and run all you like. Thank you for your thread and a happy new year to you..

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Rambling:

What about hypercubes? They’re similar to the double sphere thing that’s being proposed? Change the “cube” part to “sphere.” Then instead of a few lines connecting the two cubes... an almost infinite number of connections... maybe, in one state, the connections are more wave like, and at the same time, kinda, other, more string/particle like connections...

E² = (pc)² + (mc²)² I’ve seen this recently in a YouTube video. I think the title is something like “Einstein’s theory is wrong,” but the idea in the video was that Einstein’s Theory is correct, but only like a clock that is broken is right twice a day... if I remember correctly...

Wrong math basics?: while maybe not what you’re talking about, Math in base 10 system seems cool to me, but I’ve also been introduced to the idea of other systems, like base 12... (dozenal system, I think) The math still works the same.
I find it totally interesting...

Off topic: Is there a version of “yin yang” that uses phi? Or would that just be phi?

Rambling mode off.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Rambling back on:
Never heard of hy-brasil, will look...Sometimes I like to just mull things over, either logical, philosophical, supernatural, etc... a thought always crosses my mind: I wonder if I figure everything out (futile, I know) will something happen? Enlightenment, simulation over, aliens show up, lol... Maybe the mythical islands/kingdoms are a program/realm that activate/appear when certain requirements are fulfilled... (“figuring things out” or passing a motion/energy activated switch...) They are a part of the aether/heaven/another dimension... and they are like the T.A.R.D.I.S.... (sp?)
...except they are also like windows on a train; the passing of a frame... (I can’t hold on, but i can’t le-et go-o... (from a song I like)). They’re here, and then they’re gone, blinking in and out of our perceived existence...

Rambling set to standby

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
just why is Hy-Brasil familiar to me.....like a logo.....crop seed company? idk
edit on 1-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Sounds like a topical ointment...
There’s also a country called Brazil, I think.

Hyrule from Zelda?
Hybrids? (To go with your crop seed thought)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aldakoopa

She said this new equation was related to interdimensional travel. She talked to one of the people in the classroom and asked a few questions before she woke up. They said that there is no external vehicle needed to travel, that the human body is it's own vehicle, although a "squishy one".

Apparently many abductees have inserted or cover dreams where they are in a classroom being taught

Interesting dream

top topics

<<   2 >>

join