It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One World Government... The Religion Of The Elite... Luciferianism.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Hazardous1408
Which to me, after the last year, almost appears to be nothing more than a literal duplication of the same arguments, insults and thoughts in almost every single thread!
Truly it seems like the posts I see today, are identical to the posts I saw yesterday and the day before ad infinitum...

1) People are stubborn. Once they believe or do not believe, they stay that way. It takes a major event or years of little feedback to change a person.

2) Demons (jinn) feed off negative aura's so this Religious Divide & Conquer is feeding them very nicely.

3) As more people are being enlightened to the truth, they are turning to love. This is 'panic mode' for demons. Hence they are spreading their claws to other people who were on the side-lines. This is how other ATS members are joining in now.

4) God (Universe presence) knows our limits and negative entities know as well as they 'watch' (shadow people).

Maybe it is all a game. Maybe each one of us is in a Matrix where our 'senses' are fed lies allowing outside entities to feed off.

i say, just follow ones heart (gut feeling) and do not argue. Go with the flow and be there for those who are going to be at a loss when this 'veil' drops.

Anyone wondered if the current disintegration of the Old World Order is pre-planned to usher in the Nu World Order ?
This was all planned 30 years ago (front cover of Economist magazine January 1988). Out of Chaos Comes Order.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Azureblue

My motive is not to convince you that my perception is the correct one...
It is simply to shine a light on the fact that no matter what we believe, They indulge in, interact with and worship the Darkest elements of our reality.

Whichever the system of their belief, or the name given to that system, the one thing that is agreeable is that their God is not the righteous, merciful and benevolent Creator the majority of us are drawn to...

It doesn’t matter if we call it Devil, Demon, Archon, The Fallen or any other cultural equivalent...
What does matter is the motive of their chosen allegiance against the opposite.

This is all that I wish to be taken from my “message”.

I kinda think this one world religion will teach its believers that the elite are put on earth to govern the masses and that we must obey the elite.

Reverting back to the days of Pharaoh!
Self-proclaimed Godliness, and “Divine Right”...

Broken down to the basics, it’s just another way to challenge the true source...
Which means it can only be a path of Darkness.

You could be right there, I have my belief of Luciferianism, could easily be wrong, but essentially no matter the brand that’s advertised, it has the same base and motive in all of its forms.
This is the most important aspect that must be stressed when people who oppose this paradigm wish to warn others.

IMO... Conversion should be the last thing on anyone’s mind...

Simply nudging someone into awareness is all that is necessary, their personal path will become clear as their journey continues.

I really appreciate your input, Azure. Thanks for adding to the discussion.

I understand and respect what your saying. My apologies if I got off track. My point was to illustrate how the 'religion' in NWO environment, which is the coming environment, would be achieved and structured.

I accept that most, if not just about all, of the people who run this world are evil and they have become evil because as John Lennon said power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Additionally, their corruption has driven their lust for power. When $billions become academic and just numbers on paper it motivating force runs out and the only thing left is the golden prize and that is to own the earth and everything in it and remold it to their own design.

No doubt there are some who regret having gone where they have gone but they are so far in, going back is no longer an option.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Give me some valid, scientific reasons why a unified planet is such an evil thing that many (mostly Americans from experience) seem to think it will be.

Global unification isn’t the problem.

It’s the system that governs that unified world and the type of person in control of it that is cause for concern.

Aversion to the one world theory is as simple as that.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

A unified planet isn't a bad thing, but rather humanities highest goal.

A single world government is not the same thing.

Our planetary consciousness isn't at a high enough level yet for this concept to be practical. It would become a corrupt mess just like most of our current governments, but tenfold.

To condense the world's population under one umbrella eliminates checks and balances. At least currently if you don't agree with the laws of one nation, you can move to another. There would likely be a power struggle amongst ruling elite families that eventually turns into one controlling omnipotent oligarchy. In a sense, becoming modern day feudalism on an enourmas scale.

...And those are the exact folks at the root of the current globalism agenda. But they sell it to the world in a neat package that makes it seem like a utopia.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

A unified planet isn't a bad thing, but rather humanities highest goal.

A single world government is not the same thing.

Our planetary consciousness isn't at a high enough level yet for this concept to be practical. It would become a corrupt mess just like most of our current governments, but tenfold.

To condense the world's population under one umbrella eliminates checks and balances. At least currently if you don't agree with the laws of one nation, you can move to another. There would likely be a power struggle amongst ruling elite families that eventually turns into one controlling omnipotent oligarchy. In a sense, becoming modern day feudalism on an enourmas scale.

...And those are the exact folks at the root of the current globalism agenda. But they sell it to the world in a neat package that makes it seem like a utopia.

Yep, that makes sense. Much better than because boogey men.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Who took the REAL Hazardous and hijacked his account? I find myself agreeeing with most of your posts recently...it’s scaring me.

We probably have a lot of common ground that we didn’t know we had. I do feel a kinship with all believers even though we may not agree on specifics.

We do have a common enemy.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Thanks for the thread Hazardous. I have been enjoying your recent threads as well.

I will just leave these videos here, you may find them very interesting.

God Bless.

"Age of Deceit"

"Age of Deceit 2"

A great series is "Know Your Enemy"

edit on 12 31 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The idea of dark arts and Luciferianism does mean something to these people..

"These people"?

Throughout history there have always been organizations that operate out of the limelight.
"Limelight"?
What happened to the library at Alexandria?
So we are talking about the resonant Pythagorean outer circle?
"Resonant"?
The decision to demonstrated quantum resonance to the masses was delayed till the 19th century.
"delayed"
Before we could understand Celestial resonance the church going masses needed to understand the Earth wasn't flat.
"understand"?
Many people living back in the pre Renaissance era noticed the Earths shadow curved on the moon, however it wasn't until the printing press was invented that you could just thrust an authoritative looking wall of text in someones face to win an argument.
"Renaissance"?
There were actually several periods known as Renaissance periods, its primarily a term used in the arts as explained by the German philosopher nietzsche.

The Introverted scientists were charged with creating new communication technology using vacuum tubes. This allowed the broadcast of "now media" such as music and pulp fiction. Certainly the war of the worlds broadcast in 1938 would have had a different effect if it came off a printing press.

"war of the worlds"?

A letter from Mark Twain to Nicola Tesla concerning a terrible new weapon which might destroy the world, Tesla heard voices from Mars in his Colorado springs radio receiver 1899.

"new weapon"

The extroverts charged with NWO direction decided to disclose quantum resonance using heavy water,

en.wikipedia.org...

The determination of whether this was a weapon or not was the subject of the "night of the long knives".
Gets too confusing after Bohemian grove and grandmas hand cream.

edit on 31-12-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

In order for globalism to exist, religion, religious freedom, would have to be abolished.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The worship of Lucifer is a fine kettle of fish. There are many different ideas of Lucifer and who or what he is, is up to much debate. Many of those who do worship, or follow, him are of gnostic faiths that don't believe him to be evil. He is more of a Promethean figure, the bringer of light. Both he and Jesus are referred to as the morning star in the Bible. The morning star refers to Venus, which precedes the sun in rising and is thus the "light bringer". Pike's writings (whether real or hoaxes) relative to Lucifer are painting him in this light. Pike being the only Confederate with a statue in DC because of the high rank and influence he had in Freemasonry.

Many Christians, in particular the born-again types, refer to anything that they disagree with as evil. Unfortunately, we as humans tend to feel that anything we don't understand is evil, especially if it is willfully kept secret from us. The reason most secret societies and mystery cults keep their beliefs and rites secret is because they believe that the obtaining of gnosis, apotheosis, or whatever you wish to call it has to be done sequentially. To give an initiate the final truths first would be to blow the entire process.

The quote from the Bible I find the most appropos at this current point in time is, "The love of money is the root of all evil." This greed, lust for power, as exhibited by the so-called ruling elite is what is truly frightening to me, regardless of their stated or hidden religious/spiritual beliefs.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: infolurker

Many people do not believe in Satan.... 

Except the very powerful.... 

Wonder why that is? 

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

This is the problem with this whole thread. Anytime you criticize any of the fear-based arguments you will be accused of being Satan trying to convince people Satan does not exist.

I'm sorry, but Satan simply does not exist. Satan is fairy tale based on fear. This is all part of the Christian mindset of not taking responsibility for their own human nature. People do bad things. The causes come from within from having bad character. The study of psychology is important should not be waved off as Satan speak.

Since I find the whole Christian persecution complex slightly neurotic I must be Satan or in league with Satan. This whole thing is pure malarkey.

There's no doubt in my mind that there are cabal's of billionaires promoting their self-interests at the expense of the workers making the median wage. And there is no doubt cabal's of billionaires are into sick stuff involving rituals and under-aged sex slaves. All of this is well-documented. But the idea there is some master plan of Satan to get rid of Christianity and all the other crazy assertions is beyond belief.

Nothing is stopping me from attending the church right down the road. I just don't agree with the fear-based teachings of the church. I think it is extremely rude to pretend to be God and judge other people. So the church has nothing to offer me that makes me feel it is worth attending. Although I do like Pope Francis and his left wing views, I just don't believe Christianity is the only path to God. There are other religions that seem more mature to me that do not involve having an imaginary friend or pretending Satan is lurking under the bed.

edit on 31-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
People do bad things.

Nope. It was an evil talking snake that made me roll that dead hooker up in a carpet.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: dfnj2015
People do bad things.

Nope. It was an evil talking snake that made me roll that dead hooker up in a carpet.

As your attorney, that will be the defense strategy.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'll never see a day behind bars.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'll never see a day behind bars.

Why quit going to bars?

Sorry, off topic.

Globalism is bad, 'cause people.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
great pertinent thread for these days....and this week even

Spiritual Warfare.....fear not my brothers....looks like we have this one....if you will just talk in your mind.....not aloud......to Jesus

have you noticed these days we come up close......I'm in global finance and we see this week change the fundamentals.....like if Trumpy pins the dollar to 10,000 bucks in Gold.....that would wipe out the debt....but

Jesus, He's the supernatural help you want....magical help when you call on him in your mind...not aloud, that means no body can stop you from talking to Jesus ....you do not have to do anything different from what you do now.......He will do the rest, just say hey to Him in your mind and watch Spiritual Warfare will place right in front of you that day
edit on 31-12-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

What does Satan or Christianity even have to do with the quote?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

we think the two are in a global war and luciferianism is on the side of the perp

perp being the lying accusing one that keeps throwing trash in our path

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I get that, but I wasn't sure if his post was directed at me or if he just used the quote to make a point. I am not trying to insinuate any of the assertions he is trying to refute.

The quote itself it pretty straight forward, and you don't have to be religious to believe in God (good) or Satan (evil).

edit on 31-12-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The ADX in Florence has a walkway, so its debateable which side of the bars the prisoners are on.
Water supply is full of Gardia according to Kaczynski though.

markozen.files.wordpress.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join