It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to scan home for high emf and how to block its effects

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Who's questioning mental health??

There's no stinking mental health around here!! Are you crazy???

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

OP, I don’t agree with everything you say, but don’t be put off of creating threads, there are many people lurking & reading who very are interested.

Not trying to be a jerk here, im just pointing out the glaring truths here.

And its also NOT healthy to enable delusions as well, thats why I come on threads like this to be a voice of reason, sometimes even dissent.

Enabling things like this only makes those with mental health issues sink further into their delusions and that can be catastrophic not only for them but for loved ones as well.
i know im not delusional. The effect of emf on the brain is proven to create anomalies in perception.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

OP, I don’t agree with everything you say, but don’t be put off of creating threads, there are many people lurking & reading who very are interested.

And its also NOT healthy to enable delusions as well, thats why I come on threads like this to be a voice of reason, sometimes even dissent.

Enabling things like this only makes those with mental health issues sink further into their delusions and that can be catastrophic not only for them but for loved ones as well.
i know im not delusional. The effect of emf on the brain is proven to create anomalies in perception.

Yes, yes it can, but to have the level of delusions that you seem to have on a consistent basis EVERYWHERE you go, you would have to be carrying around a large power plant around with you.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Look, man, don't ever pull that 'mental health' S# on one of my threads, K? Cuz I'll go all Iron Chef on yo' ass and make a Escarole Salad outta' your spleen and left index finger!

I'm a ninja like that (...if someone would just let me outta' this damn frig!)

(j/k of course)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Yes, yes it can, but to have the level of delusions that you seem to have on a consistent basis EVERYWHERE you go, you would have to be carrying around a large power plant around with you.

Yes and its called chemtrails. Aluminum and barium. These emf methods are used to facilitate full body manipulation. Theres a fungus theorized that when deposited on a nerve amplifies the electrical impulses. Through research ive determined and proven..at least to myself how they simulate mental disorders to funnel money for fake cures.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Look, man, don't ever pull that 'mental health' S# on one of my threads, K? Cuz I'll go all Iron Chef on yo' ass and make a Escarole Salad outta' your spleen and left index finger!

I'm a ninja like that (...if someone would just let me outta' this damn frig!)

(j/k of course)

Just make sure to serve it with a nice Chianti

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Theres a fungus theorized that when deposited on a nerve amplifies the electrical impulses.

There actually IS!

It's called Psylocybin Mushrooms!

WOW!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Theres a fungus theorized that when deposited on a nerve amplifies the electrical impulses.

There actually IS!

It's called Psylocybin Mushrooms!

WOW!

If i were just out of kim jong uns torture. Would you be mocking me?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yes and its called chemtrails. Aluminum and barium. These emf methods are used to facilitate full body manipulation.

Then why doesnt it happen to everyone else?

So theyre what, breaking into your house at night and doing surgery on you and putting mushrooms on the nerves in your brain?

Through research ive determined and proven..at least to myself how they simulate mental disorders to funnel money for fake cures.

Thats the operate sentence here.

There is no doubt the health industry is a racket full of big corp pharma monopolies and scams. But that doesnt mean you arent having an ongoing psychotic break.
edit on 30-12-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Who's questioning mental health??

There's no stinking mental health around here!! Are you crazy???

You are kind of being a jerk....you're like the class clown in this thread, but it's not funny because supposedly you're an adult.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yes and its called chemtrails. Aluminum and barium. These emf methods are used to facilitate full body manipulation.

Then why doesnt it happen to everyone else?

So theyre what, breaking into your house at night and doing surgery on you and putting mushrooms on the nerves in your brain?

Through research ive determined and proven..at least to myself how they simulate mental disorders to funnel money for fake cures.

Thats the operate sentence here.

There is no doubt the health industry is a racket full of big corp pharma monopolies and scams. But that doesnt mean you arent having an ongoing psychotic break.
deliberate misdirection of quotes to further your pesky agenda.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

1. I dont have an agenda
2. I didnt misdirect anything, I took your EXACT quotes and addressed them. Thats sort of how conversations go. Both of which you didnt answer I might add
edit on 30-12-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

1. I dont have an agenda
2. I didnt misdirect anything, I took your EXACT quotes and addressed them. Thats sort of how conversations go. Both of which you didnt answer I might add
i said fungus, not mushroom.
But still this inkling of minimalizing me through mocking argument is pesky.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I’m well aware of all of that.

But you have no idea if this is actually based on delusions, yet you speak matter of factly as if it is.

OP hasn’t even said why he believes this is happening to him, which would clarify or hint towards possible delusion.

All he has said is that it happens, and this is what he finds effective to combat it.

So all of this “take your meds” - “see a doctor” tripe is just an insult really.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

i said fungus, not mushroom. But still this inkling of minimalizing me through mocking argument is pesky.

im not minimizing you, Im asking you direct questions and youre not answering them.

link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Dammit...the teacher's back!

On a more serious note...curious you used that post to quote and respond to. I was actually giving the OP a little comedic breathing room on the mental health scrutiny. Did you perhaps take it the wrong way?

In any case, I'll stop being a "jerk" (for now...maybe) and go feed some cows.

Shazbot Nanu-Nanu

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

But you have no idea if this is actually based on delusions, yet you speak matter of factly as if it is.

OP hasn’t even said why he believes this is happening to him, which would clarify or hint towards possible delusion.

All he has said is that it happens, and this is what he finds effective to combat it.

So all of this “take your meds” - “see a doctor” tripe is just an insult really.

Read his post history. Its not hard to sus out

And im asking him direct questions that hes refusing to answer. Thats not a ME thing thats an OP thing

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Are you and the OP next door neighbors in crazy town, or is this a closed community?

Is it me or does everyone on ATS seem to be off their meds lately?

Most real evidence shows that these em waves present in our home environment are bad for us. If you read your phone info, which most people don't, it states you should keep the phone a half inch from your head.

If you follow the socially acceptable so it is harmless route, then you will need some meds to control the side effects of these kinds of things. Just because a lot of people believe in something does not mean it is true. Read the evidence and evaluate what it says, do not just look at evidence that shows something is safe, even that "safe" stuff has parameters. Those parameters are being ignored.

I would not say that a small amount of electric current running through the walls or a little bit of ions or EM radiation is bad, but we exceed safe limits on a continuous basis today. This contributes to the huge jump in medications needed by society today, there are multiple causes, each producing maybe five to ten percent of the need for medicines. We have not evolved to live in this electromagnetic bubble we have created, it takes many generations and even then there are still some side effects. We are also changing our food chemistry too fast, that contributes to maybe twenty percent of the jump in people who need medicines today in the USA. All electric fields have an effect on our bodies and mind, if a person adjusts their diet the right way, then maybe some of those effects can be made harmless. But not all.

Even living in a highrise building effects our perception, there is a higher voltage in the air the higher you go up. That doesn't usually effect you much unless you have windows open though, but those buildings are also full of wiring. Energy fields in the air would be considered an environmental factor, just as diet is considered an environmental factor. These are considered as related to cronic illnesses and also to altered mental states in people, changing the frequency of the environment without altering the diet can lead to many enzymatic problems in the body. They are interconnected and very difficult to analyze, we do not have all the information yet to assess how they interact. But that does not mean that it is not true, Pseudoscience is often turned into scientific discoveries when it is analyzed.

In this world we have created with technology, it is a threat to our economy to have accepted real evidence spread in society, if people were aware of what really is true, they would quit buying this stuff and our fake economy would collapse.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

why does it happen? Hunger games..
Money..
The thrill
Expiriments
Why does it happen?
Look into pain doctors cannot find cause of.
Its medical blackmail.

link   

BTW...only with Fava Beans...never Escarole Spleen Salad with Index Finger garnish.

Jeez, who raised you???

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join